[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thank you mom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 11
>be me
>19 yo NEET with depression and social anxiety
>eating with mother and bro
>bro ain't even 10 yo yet
>calls me an asshole
>mother laughs at me
>bro is proud to have called me that
>tfw can't even kick his ass cause my mom is home today

>be me, later
>mother thinks I'm a lazy ass who's faking being sick
>mom asks what I want for christmas
>tfw you didn't even know you'd have one
>tfw happy
>tfw you think your mother still loves you
>I ask for a monitor with a pivot
>mom asks the point
>I say it's for my Homeschooled "Introductory courses in arts" that I'll start next year
>she makes fun of me, again
>tfw even your mother sees you as a failure
>>
you should rape her. that'll show her who's boss.
>>
>>24857399

Maybe you should embrace your independence. Get a shitty job at an auto repair shop and live on your own. And never speak to her again.
>>
>>24857399
She just wants you to be a man and stand up to her.
>>
File: tt65.gif (13 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tt65.gif
13 KB, 500x500
Your mom is basically bullying you into suicide/moving out so she can give her resources to your brother.
>>
Jesus Christ, kill yourself already, or at least to on a mass shooting on SJW
>>
OP HERE
>>24857442
Errrrh... No.

>>24857450
I'll move out asap for sure... But right now I couldn't stand working even with xanax...

>>24857457
Last time I did, she just kicked me out...

>>24857460
I don't wanna believe that's true... It hurts
>>
File: 1447322075415.png (235 KB, 397x396) Image search: [Google]
1447322075415.png
235 KB, 397x396
>A ten year old dunked your shit
>>
>>24857500

Let me give you a tip that helped me when I first started working.
Get into roleplaying.

It's basically like acting. Just figure out exactly what your boss and the customers want you to be and become that character. Just force yourself to play the role and act like everyone's in on it, and you're part of a massive LARP. Treat the entire social experience like a massive game. It takes the edge off.

I literally only got girlfriends at your age because I pretended life was a dating sim. It works and you never have to worry about what someone thinks about you, because they never know what you're like. It's just a character.
>>
>>24857500
So our family hates you and you have no job, no way to survive on your own. Face it, your life is pretty much over at this point. Just kill yourself and be done with it. What's the point of living another day? You think your problems will just go away? You know it will only ever get worse.
>>
OP HERE
>>24857548
I might give it a try, thank you DM.

>>24857560
>tfw survival instinct
I couldn't kill myself, would my life depend on it... I've already tried to suffocate or strangle myself with a scarf... I just freak out and stop it...
>>
Look at it from her point of view. She conceived you, had such high hopes, and wanted you to have a great life.

Instead your complaining your 10 year old brother is superior to you, saying you don't work and are acting like a whiny bitch on 4chan.

Why should she like you?
>>
File: 1435289419463.png (440 KB, 598x564) Image search: [Google]
1435289419463.png
440 KB, 598x564
>>24857613
>Suffocate myself with a scarf
Keep going OP, this is great.
>>
File: Else.png (241 KB, 1000x761) Image search: [Google]
Else.png
241 KB, 1000x761
>>24857522
>Tfw no Junko to bully me
>>
>>24857399
You should have lied it was something that she would find important or whatever, if you can't find emotional support in her then just leech her off and keep your plans to yourself if she is asking for it that much.
>>
>>24857399

>19 years old

>homeschool

You can't homeschool college, kid.

And if you're a 19 year old and still doing homeschool high school, congratulations, your parents lost respect for you a long time ago when they realized that they're just biding their time until they find you dead from suicide in their house long after you should have moved out.
>>
>>24857796
You can, in my country.
>>
>>24857548
This is it.

This is the only way.
>>
>>24857888

You can't homeschool college and expect people to not treat it as baby shit, I should specify.

Nobody takes online degrees seriously.
>>
>>24857796
>You can't homeschool college, kid.

My friend's mom got her Masters at home.
>>
>NEETs get shit on for being failures and leeches
What a surprise!
>>
>>24857934
There's a difference between distance learning with an accredited college and "lel I'm gonna teach myself quantum mechanics xD"
>>
>>24857948
>Judging someone on the internet not knowing the whole story and thinking they make a groundbreaking discovery
what a surprise!
>>
>>24858014
>NEET
>Mom hates him
I think I can fill in the gaps anon.
>>
>>24857796
>You can't homeschool college, kid.
Are you retarded? You can easily self teach yourself up to an undergraduate level.
>>
>>24857992
>Thinks you get a masters at college
kek
>>
>>24858234
>You can easily self teach yourself up to an undergraduate level.
Not really
Unless you have lots of money and can afford resources that you'd have in college or university.
>>
>>24858271
Okay I'll bite. What can a college teach you that a book can't, lets say in mathematics. Don't forget to explain WHY a college can and a book can't.
>>
>>24858039
Except life isn't as easy as 'filling the gaps'. I'm telling you from experience, that just not being a NEET won't mean shit depending on your parents personality.
>>
>>24858299
It means nothing, college teachers exists because some people need to have a job and noone sadly care about your level of knowledge if it isn't approved by the educational system. That is why homeschooling is looked upon i believe
>>
>>24858299
How to properly learn the material and test it in an unbiased manner. If learning it on your own was a legitimate method to gain an undergraduate level of skill in a subject there'd be no undergraduate degree.
>>
>>24858317
>and noone sadly care about your level of knowledge if it isn't approved by the educational system.
That's because employers can't bother to test you on all the knowledge you need for the job, seeing that anyone can claim they know the material and that testing you would take time and money. That's what degrees are for, as they are certifications that you have a grasp of knowledge in that subject that is at a professional level.
>>
>>24858299

>College classes
Teach you nothing books couldn't.

>College campuses
Allow you to enter into dialogue with others who are engaged in higher education which is good for building relationships with people who can help you get a job as well as expand your worldview and make you better at debating. Books don't get you there.
>>
>13 year old brother called me gay in front of mum
>punched him in the side of the head, pushed him over and kicked him in the guts
>he starts crying
>mum tells him to shut up and he deserved it
thanks mum
>>
>dad is drunk
>gets mad over something
>sets him off and now he's full rage
>I'm sitting in my room with headphones on
>gap between the song I can hear him literally scream about
>screaming so loud even the people three blocks away know what he thinks of me
>"we're going to go broke if he doesn't get a job"
>"he's killing us"
>"he's worthless"
>"he'll never do anything with his life"
>"he spends all day in his room masturbating"

Jokes on him though, I'm too depressed to jerk off anymore.
>>
>>24858322
>How to properly learn the material and test it in an unbiased manner.
You realize there are work books and online resources for this, right?

>If learning it on your own was a legitimate method to gain an undergraduate level of skill in a subject there'd be no undergraduate degree.
Are you kidding me? Businesses would always choose the person with the degree over the person who was self taught. The reason people don't self study is because it's tedious, hard and the only thing you gain from it is knowlege, which college kiddies think of as a means to get more money. Just go to /sci/, they have an entire fucking wiki dedicated to self study, many books which will (and even say they will) teach you to an undergraduate level.

>>24858363
We have the Internet for all that. You also probably haven't been on a college campus in the past decade if you think people enrolled in higher education automatically means worthwhile discussions.

>>24858317
Well yeah, but believe it or not many people actually like to learn things for the sake of learning. It's not all about money.
>>
File: 1358477649088.png (86 KB, 284x266) Image search: [Google]
1358477649088.png
86 KB, 284x266
>>24857399
>I ask for a monitor with a pivot
>for my Homeschooled "Introductory courses in arts"

Really?

Why not do something useful like programming?

Or ask for a gym membership instead of a pivoting monitor, so you can LIFT your depression away.
>>
File: nope.jpg (14 KB, 250x272) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
14 KB, 250x272
>>24857399
>19 yo NEET with depression and social anxiety
>>
>>24858381
Why are you being a waste?
>>
>>24858386

Literally just had a discussion about epistemological states the other day that I guarantee you 4chan could never provide.
>>
>>24857399
>>24858381
these are the people who spam the wagekek threads lol
>>
>>24858486
Who said anything about 4chan? There's plenty of places online that can fill that niche.
>>
>>24858467
I just don't want to work, that's what all my excuses break down to.

I had a half decently paying job before and they never made me pay for anything, it just the fact that I'm doing nothing with myself that he's mad.

>>24858491
I don't care about the wagekek meme
>>
File: 1433678623487.jpg (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1433678623487.jpg
38 KB, 500x500
rape her
a
p
e

h
e
r

>>24858381
>>24858519
rape him
>>
>>24858358
The part i'm concerned with (in my country at leats) is actually not being able to be homeschooled and then partake in the tests for whatever requirements. The fact that you are forced to take part in the classes or else you get kicked out is bothersome for me and i can only explain it with the forceful relevance of the professors. Lets say you have a better source of knowledge for the same exact thing but you are stuck with a professor that is bad at teaching, or just the environment doesn't help much with taking down notes. Seems like making things unnecessarily difficult
>>
File: cGF1YZ3[1].png (251 KB, 472x385) Image search: [Google]
cGF1YZ3[1].png
251 KB, 472x385
>>24858486
how blasphemous
>>
File: 1441118573843.jpg (632 KB, 1300x1235) Image search: [Google]
1441118573843.jpg
632 KB, 1300x1235
>>24858301
Just not being a NEET would mean you could get the fuck away from your parents you pussy.

Where do you live anyways?
>>
Hey mom. Thanks for giving me food and stuff while I spend all of my money on drugs.
>>
>>24857399

>depression
>social anxiety

Lol there's nothing wrong with you. Quit being a meme.
>>
>>24857399
Well I distanced myself from my mother for that reason. Anyway, better be lonely than badly surrounded. Right ?
>>
>>24858709
Hello south anon, how are you?
>>
File: 1440912393751.jpg (73 KB, 672x434) Image search: [Google]
1440912393751.jpg
73 KB, 672x434
>>24858676
MORE PLZZ
>>
>>24858367
why would you beat someone up for calling you gay? nonetheless your brother? me and my siblings call eachother gay all the time.
>>
My 10 Year Old Brother Called Me An Asshole, Waaaaah.

New manga.
>>
Why don't you hurt stop bitching and go kick some ass. I'd rather be an object of fear than annoyance. If you've got stress to relieve I say break it off in that little bro's ass right in front of your mom, and then explain your feelings to her. If she still is confused by your reasoning smile and say "sorry". Bitch.
>>
OP here
Dunno if it's a good thing, but reading all these posts made me write a resume... I'm now officially looking for a job...
>>
>>24857548
This.
It's what Hitler did before public speaking.

You will grow tall and make your mother proud.
>>
>>24857934
In what? Masters of masterbation?
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.