[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What makes this board the worst on 4chan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1449350942549.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1449350942549.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
What makes this board the worst on 4chan?
>>
It's average iq is so low it didn't make it on the 4chan iq chart.

/b/ might be smarter
>>
>>24856892

nonsense, everyone here is a genius, they are just "lazy and bored by school"
>>
>>24856892
This minus the apostrophe in its.
>>
>>24856872
the fact that this is second most normie/reddit board on this site
>>
it's a target for fags and nigs and women and trannies and neets, how could it be good?
>>
>>24856872
Because it's basically for people with no interests that would make them features of other boards.

I wouldn't call it the worst board but it is certainly the sum of its parts, which are angry, sad, and ultimately boring.

I am also angry sad and boring, and very aware of it
>>
ay its not that bad.
>>
>>24856872
Because it trains you to embrace the worst version of yourself and brainwashes you into thinking it's okay to give up.
>>
/b/ or /v/ are definitely the worst
>>
>>24856872
It's infested with redditors who post here to get their /r/4chan karma and smap rare pepe and faces of r9k threads.

It's not to bad in the dead of night like right now though.
>>
There is no topic of discussion, so most threads are just people blogging about their daily life and how they want to murder that girl who turned them down, or how ugly they are, or how women are all whores. Despite being the place for "original content" the majority of the threads are rehashed women hating threads, complaining about life, and 12 year old tier bait threads on hot topic issues. Don't even get me started on the fixation on that Reddit frog, Pepe. About 25 percent of posts with images use some form of that reddit frog. Real original. Then come the users itself. Most are idiots. Really, almost everyone on here is an idiot. Idiocy would be fine I suppose, but nobody here KNOWS anything about what they are talking about. Even a dilettante on many subjects like me is more knowledgeable than the people who claim to be experts. People throw around their garbage opinions as if they are authoritative and fact while spouting blatant falsities to anyone with a semblance of knowledge. It's the Dunning Kruger effect in action. Not only is everyone here an idiot, they have no drive, no ambition, and are the most uselessly depressed people on Earth. They are so ugly, so despicable, so miserable that nobody in their right mind would ever want to be around them. People here are almost entirely pure hedonists as well (and I don't even mean in the Epicurean sense). The obsession with sex is astounding, it's like every single thread is about sex or girls, it seems to be the only thing in life the people of /r9k/ care about. I suppose all of this could be overlooked if you had some good taste, or style, but you people aren't cultured in the slightest. The things you proclaim to be your favorite is just pleb tier normalfag garbage that the same people you despise so much for being "normies" love just as much as you.

In short, the average /r9k/ poster has almost all of the negative qualities a human being could have and the board represents that. I came here to laugh.
>>
>>24857532
>The obsession with sex is astounding, it's like every single thread is about sex or girls, it seems to be the only thing in life the people of /r9k/ care about. I suppose all of this could be overlooked if you had some good taste, or style, but you people aren't cultured in the slightest. The things you proclaim to be your favorite is just pleb tier normalfag garbage that the same people you despise so much for being "normies" love just as much as you.
>In short, the average /r9k/ poster has almost all of the negative qualities a human being could have and the board represents that. I came here to laugh.
I come here to test robot occasionally
>>
File: 1423887200175.jpg (105 KB, 600x624) Image search: [Google]
1423887200175.jpg
105 KB, 600x624
>>24857532
>In short, the average /r9k/ poster has almost all of the negative qualities a human being could have and the board represents that. I came here to laugh.
>>
>>24857573
Just what I expected, a meme picture and no argument. These are the kinds of posters on /r9k/. You sure showed me with your Reddit meme dude. I was wrong. If only I had considered, 6LZg5H+xe3rbn/RsBHmU1g== than I would see how wrong I was.
>>
>>24857532
lmao what you on about you little piece of shit.

_FILTERED_
>>
>>24857532
What a punk
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.