[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stupid shit your parents made you believe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (211 KB, 768x939) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211 KB, 768x939
Stupid shit your parents made you believe thread?

>inb4 the obvious (Santa Claus, religion, etc.)

>Pee on your wounds and they'll heal faster
>Don't sleep facing up because that's how the dead sleep in their coffin and you'll die
>It's okay to see your mom in her bra and underwear
>I was a planned baby
>>
*Stupid shit your parents made you believe as a kid
>>
>>24856523
>you can hear the ocean if you put your ear up to a seashell
>>
>don't shave your mustache, it'll grow back thick and ugly
>went the entirety of middle school with a thick mustache

Thanks mom and dad
>>
>>24856591
It was a joke that you fell for you autist
>>
>>24856523
>just finish a major and you'll get a job
>>
>>24856603
I wanted to shave it but they didn't let me. It wasn't a joke they're just retarded spics.
>>
>You're not a disappointment.
>>
>>24856523

This is fine DESU SENPAI BAKA
>>
>Your perfect girl is out there waiting for you, she will appear in front of you soon and you will know because it's love at first sight
>>
>>24856643
How so?

I thought it was gross. Maybe that's just because my mom is ugly?
>>
>>24856670
>ugly people are gross
holy shit, what a major breakthrough!
>>
>>24856523
>you can be anything you want if you put your mind to it

This is pretty damaging for a child who lacks self-reflection and has no outstanding abilities whatsoever.
>>
>>24856523
That if my hands trembled I had AIDS
>>
>>24856666
Nice quads. My father tells me that all the fucking time.it happened that way to him with my mom, so he believes it happens like that for everyone. He never talked to me about girls because of that, and hence why I don't know how to approach one.
>>
>>24856721
also that the gas inside the fridge would kill you or make you float away if you pierce it
>naturally pierces fridge by mistake
>hissing sound
>hides inside for two days doesn't want to float away and die

and that rain had little tiny people inside each drop because I asked why there were funny shapes inside (due to light refraction, obviously) so then I get extremely shitsad when it rains because asshole brother catches rain in his mouth and so many people were dying around me

honestly my parents sucked too busy fighting, everything they taught me must of been some spin off bullshit quickstory to get me to go away.
>>
>>24856523
>Pee on your wounds and they'll heal faster
Technically that's semi true, until the advent of modern medicine, it was one of the actually effective ways to rinse a dirty wound.
>>
>>24856523
Peeing on your wounds is to disinfect them because urine is sterile
>>
>>24856579
This one has a nice kind of innocence to it.
>>
>you're just big boned
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU.
>>
>>24856809

That's actually a myth, sempai.
>>
>>24856670
>Not being attracted to your mom

Normalfags get out
>>
>>24856809
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NetnnmOCaV4
>>
>>24856809
I use this argument every time I ask to pee in a girl's mouth, but they always say no.
>>
>>24856862
it's not being attracted to ugly people you retard
>>
>>24856888
>Not being attracted to ugly moms

Normalfags get out
>>
>>24856523
>if you are nice to people and work hard enough, it will pay off and you will be happy
>>
>>24856743
Exactly the same thing here. My parents met young, were each other's firsts, and fell in love at first sight. That's why they believe it's that way for everyone, and taught me that. It took years of frustrating waiting as a virgin until I realized what shitty advice that was. I cringe thinking back on all the multiple occasions I could have had sex but turned it down because she wasn't "the one".
>>
>>24856897
Do you have more of this divine beauty? Or others similar?
>>
>>24856523

>all that mater is that you have a university degree.
>>
>>24856755
Well, it won't heal 'faster' but it'll be less likely to get infected due to the fact that urine is sterile and the ammonia in it can kill harmful bacteria.
>>
>>24856696

I always wanted to be a helicopter, still hasn't happened yet. Fuck you mum.
>>
>>24856523

What's wrong with this? I see my parents naked all the time, there's nothing to worry about.
>>
>>24857618
My parents do that while being outraged if i get to do it, i can do what i want moooooom
>>
>>24856630
Is this why all the mexican kids had shitty staches?
>>
nobody will look down at you for being indian

MFW had to luck out on genetics, be tall and jacked and change my accent before anyone took me seriously. Before that I was a short fat indian which puts me literally at the bottom of the attractiveness hierarchy
>>
>>24856961
Your parents made it m8
>>
that i could be successful
>>
>>24856523
Being a nice guy helps you get girls

seriously mom and dad?
>>
>>24856666
nice quad, my dude
>>
>>24856523
> Stupid shit
> Religion

tips fedora
>>
>>24856897
>being attracted to 3D
Fuck off normie.
>>
>>24856591
I know that feel... Burned all my pics with the 'stache
>>
File: images[1].jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>24858254
Haha good old fedora never gets old XDDD
>>
>>24856523
> I love you both equally
> He gets his studies paid because his dad is not here
> You'll get one when you're older
> I'm happy with your mother
>>
>>24856743
My wife and I were love at first sight.
I have carefully taught my sons how to approach girls, how to do small talk, how to dance, etc.
Why?
Love at first sight + no skills is still a fail.
>>
>>24856961
Tbh, that's pretty sick for your parents. I'm going to wait until I find "the one" too. Even if it means becoming a 40+ y/o virgin.
>>
File: Corbis-42-16057253.jpg (70 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
Corbis-42-16057253.jpg
70 KB, 640x426
>"Just go in and ask if they could give you a job"
>>
>>24858614
Good luck, mate. I would have reached wizardhood if I had adamantly kept waiting for "the one".
>>
>>24856523
>There's always a soul mate or a pure love for anyone.
Fucking dropped this bullshit.
>>
>>24858910
They don't know any better. That's how shit used to happen when they were your age, so they just assume the world still works like that.
>>
>m m my m m mama said gators are always mad cause they got all them teeth and no toothbrush
>>
File: bruh.jpg (41 KB, 765x536) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
41 KB, 765x536
>>24856523
>"Circumcision was the right thing to do. It's for your health!"

I've been redpilled on it. They will pay for what they've done.
>>
>>24856611
I didn't ask for these feels
I didn't ask for this life
>>
File: comeon.png (193 KB, 316x346) Image search: [Google]
comeon.png
193 KB, 316x346
>>24858910
Fucking this. 90% of that shit is outsourced to some HR agency and if it is not, they have some bullshit form up on their webpage and they won't take any other applications.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.