[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, why do you want to work here anon? Why this job specifically?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 274c09f.jpg (48 KB, 640x364) Image search: [Google]
274c09f.jpg
48 KB, 640x364
So, why do you want to work here anon? Why this job specifically?
>>
I heard on-the-clock shitposting was tolerated at this company.
>>
>>24856587
I'm not sure what you mean by shitposting, but i'm not sure if you would be a right fit for our culture.

Well that concludes the end of the interview. We'll make sure to get back to you.
>>
>>24856499
So I can put a bullet hole in each of your heads you corporate shams. Also it pays good.
>>
Because I like money and the money I can earn from your company is unique in the sense that I can only earn it from you and nobody else.

Additionally, I am a master at everything. In fact, I declare myself the CEO of this company as of this moment--your services are no longer required.

Regards,
Chadwick
>>
>>24856499
I can't help but notice that one negress that isn't looking at the guy being interviewed but is looking straight at the camera.
Either she was photoshopped in or was too fucking stupid to know how a job interview worked. Betting on the latter since he's black
>>
>>24856499
I've been told that I need to contribute to the houses finances, I've applied for several other jobs too just in case.
>>
Because I heard you guys have super fast internet and that will really help me to develop my interests in the 4chans and also to apply my skills of advanced shut posting on a meme environment. I feel that working here would benefit my Pepe collection and I hope you feel the same way about my pointy shoes
>>
>Well, based on the research I've done, it seems as though this company is involved in many different aspects of the (blank) industry, ranging from (blank) to (blank), and it seems as though a motivated individual could have the opportunity to do some interesting things with this company after a few years in an entry-level position.
>>
Why do these niggas like to ask questions whose answers obvious
>>
>>24856499
because it's close to were I live so I can always be on time and will always be available for overtime.

Might even keep a straight face.
>>
>group interview

I'd pretend to use the bathroom and run to my car
>>
Do they all really look like stock photo models IRL?
>>
>>24856601
This is something only someone who went through potentially thousands of interviews can understand..just how painful those words are.

Seriously fuck these people, these "normies" are the real robots fuuuuuuck how can someone live with their self when they repeat these emotionless robotic phrases.
>>
>>24856499
>"I've trained the past two years for this moment as a specialized NEET on mentalbux. Yes, you heard me. Mentalbux. Know who else was mentally ill? God. And look where he ended up. Watching. Staring. Always. He told me what you did last night. You're all disgusting fucking pigs."
>proceed to accidentally exit through closet
>stay in there as to not make a fool of myself
>use phone for follow-up email
>hope I get the job
>>
>>24856499
didn't click on the thumbnail. looks like he has a dildo in his hands
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.