[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.etonline.com/news/177631 _melanie_griffith_and_an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Antonio Banderas.jpg (114 KB, 634x888) Image search: [Google]
Antonio Banderas.jpg
114 KB, 634x888
http://www.etonline.com/news/177631_melanie_griffith_and_antonio_banderas_are_officially_divorced/

Will he be the next Brendan?

65k a month is almost 800k per year.
>>
>man divorces a woman
>must pay her monthly now
I literally don't understand this
>>
>>24856086
>Chivalry when they want it
>Inequality when they don't
>>
>>24856086
Now you know why to drop women from your life.

Obviously not in this intensity, it could happen to anyone foolish enough to fall into a marriage with a snake cunt.
>>
This is so fucking bullshit. She won't have to work ever again. Why does he have to pay such a ridiculous amount? Hundreds of million of people don't see that much in a life time.

It legitimately fucking pisses me off how women have it so easy. It's like they say women were forced into marriage and forced to stay and now you must pay up.

This is a huge reason why hardly anyone gets married these days.
>>
>>24856109
I agree. Alimony payments just confuse my gen-y mind and I permanently equate the idea of marriage with Brendan Frasiers fucked up face.
>>
What has he been up to lately?

The only films I recognise him in are zorro and shrek.
>>
>>24856135
He probably thought he could retire, only now hes coughing up 60k+ a month.
>>
>is a rich hollywood actress herself
>is still awarded $65K a month
why? the initial point of alimony was to make sure women who can't support themselves are still supported, but she clearly can. and $65K a month is way more than anyone actually needs to support themselves. and women say we're the privileged ones..
>>
File: sad.jpg (101 KB, 602x339) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
101 KB, 602x339
>>24856128
Soon, there will be a new king.
>>
>>24856147
Because women are greedy fucking whores. You should know.

Slut.
>>
Capes capes capes!
>>
>>24855959
She's probably drained Don Johnson as well
>>
Only women are capable of being leeches and living off a man and not care.
>>
File: 1449353123652.png (169 KB, 575x446) Image search: [Google]
1449353123652.png
169 KB, 575x446
Marriage
Not even once.
>>
File: 1410881764515.jpg (11 KB, 251x244) Image search: [Google]
1410881764515.jpg
11 KB, 251x244
>>24856086
It makes sense when the woman is the battered housewife type who needs enough cash to take care of her kids on her own to escape an abusive dickhead husband. That I can understand, and it's probably where the laws originated.

But awarding that much money? To the woman when the divorce was mutual and she has few or no children to take care of, and they might even have joint custody? It makes no sense. I'm no MRA but that is actually institutionalized "misandry" in every possible definition. Yet the feminists bitch about how they're oppressed? Give me a fucking break. They're the most privileged and entitled cunts on this planet.
>>
>>24856109
You expect her to live on just over $2000 a day?
Heartless pig.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.