[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder to start working out if you want to look good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: summer.jpg (45 KB, 530x380) Image search: [Google]
summer.jpg
45 KB, 530x380
Daily reminder to start working out if you want to look good for the summer
>>
So my life has become:

7am wake up
8am go for an hour walk
9 am to 11 am go to the gym
11 am to 12 pm have a shower and eat a healthy protine rich meal
12pm till 9pm shitpost on 4chan
rinse and repeat
on and off days for the gym btw, some days i go gym some days i do running. but everyday I walk

why dont other robots do this? it is practicly free, its fun, its great exercise, you can still sit behind your computer for almost 10 hours a day

why wouldnt you do this? what do you got to lose?
>>
You got nothing to lose, you will feel great and start looking great

>mfw was a fat skinnyfat fag a year ago
>start having that weird ass V on my stomach now

I just need to lose some more bellyfat so my sixpack is really visible but the muscles are all there

this is gonna be my summer guys
>>
What if you used a different method of looking good?
>>
File: 13354574574.jpg (18 KB, 106x145) Image search: [Google]
13354574574.jpg
18 KB, 106x145
I'm joining the gym for the first time ever tomorrow

>tfw gonna get tangled up in machine
>tfw gonna sit on a machine backwards and work the wrong body part
>tfw running on the treadmill and not knowing how to turn it off and being forever stuck running there
>>
fuck off, its already summer
check your northern hemisphere privilege
>>
>>24856108
like?

>>24856159
its pretty easy senpai, most machines have instructions on them any retard could follow, otherwise just do dumbells
>>
>>24855946
Have a job. Not lucky enough to be a full time robot suckin moms tits and dads cock for money
>>
>>24856213
ok well try to fit it in your schedule then
>>
>>24856159
Usually on the first day they'll have someone show you around and how to use the machine for their own own diligence and legal reasons. Plus most machine have instructions on them and are self explanatory often.

Infinite treadmill loops are a real danger though. My gym loses about one newfag per week to them. Mostly robots...so please use caution. Poor jimmy.... he was down to 95lbs by the time he collapsed and was shot across the by the still rolling tread about a week after he initially got on it..
>>
>>24856187
this t b h it's already summer and i look like crap
>>
File: professorkatz2.png (287 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
professorkatz2.png
287 KB, 650x650
What if working out simply isn't one of your interests? Whether you can do it or not, poorly or successfully, what if it's just not your thing? And why is it so hard for people to understand that if you're not interested in something, you're not interested in it?

I've had this problem with past /fit/ bros who couldn't get the hint that I'm simply disinterested in physical activities, and that they just weren't appealing to me. No matter how many times I try to explain or argue, they kept taking issue with it and trying to convince me otherwise. Fuck, one of them kept constantly messaging me on FB for literally four hours straight to get me to change my mind; regardless that having simple disinterests in shit should not be a hard concept to understand, nor should you have to try so hard to make them clear and obvious.

I even had to cut contact off with 25+ friends because of this, even those I've known since childhood. Not only that, but some of them kept persisting otherwise to the point I just placed my fourth restraining order against them earlier this year.
>>
File: baito.jpg (62 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
baito.jpg
62 KB, 800x600
>>24856311
NO ROBOT YOU'RE NOT ORIGINAL YOU PIECE OF CRAP
>>
>>24856275
kickboxing practice with roos with get you in shape in no time
>>
>>24856358
>tfw live in new zealand no fighting roos
>>
>>24856311
keep making up excuses to being a weak fatass faggot
>>
>>24856647
Keep making excuses for being a stalkery faggot who when they tell you they don't want to do something, they don't want to do something.
>>
>>24856786
you dont have to open the thread feget
>>
jokes on you OP im from australia so summer is right now
>>
>>24856898
is this rly a thing?
>>
>>24856908
what do you mean? care to explain yourself?
>>
>>24856213
What a shame your parents didn't work hard enough. It's the height of degeneracy to make your kids work. If you're that poor, why have kids? I feel sorry for you, anon.
>>
>>24856932
sdfjkwekfjjwshfjuswhaf8yuaw8ue8u
>>
not gonna happen m8. i work full time and go to college.
>>
>was doing starting strength for a good four months
>lost weight, looked much better, got attention from a girl for a brief moment for the first time in my life
>when the term started again i focused really hard on schoolwork and gradually dropped lifting
>its now been like six months and i've regained probably 20lbs and look like a fat piece of shit and now my legs look like fucking fat oceans
>been shut into my room and barely talked to anyone for the last few months
I'm starting lifting again next week, after finals are over. After feeling the almost-normie taste for a minute I have to go back.
>>
>>24855919
Working out wont fix my ugly face, my lazy eye and my manlet-ness
>tfw 5'4
>>
>>24857134
Your physical well-being is literally the most important aspect of your life. All other aspects of life depend on your body being able to function correctly. By making that post, you show that you have at least a little free time. Any excuse ("I'm tired!" "I don't feel like it!") is abhorrent neglect of your body.
But don't worry, when your heart clogs at 32, I'm sure making 50 more peanuts an hour will get you that new heart quicker, and I'm sure your boss would be fine with the months off you'll be taking for physical therapy.
>>
>>24857252
>Manlets, when will they ever learn
>>
>>24858131
>All other aspects of life depend on your body being able to function correctly.
Which can be pulled off with other methods aside from physical activity.

>By making that post, you show that you have at least a little free time.
Smart phones.

>Any excuse ("I'm tired!" "I don't feel like it!") is abhorrent neglect of your body.
Too fucking bad?

If they don't want to partake in physical activities, that's their choice and their call to make. If don't want to do it, they don't want to do it. Regardless of the consequences. Otherwise you're just forcing your own wants and desires onto them; even if they seem justifiable in certain cases. No matter the benefits, it's still you forcing yourself onto others. And placing your choice over theirs. Despite that what you're trying to encourage and impose might make their lives better; demanding it upon them, even if unintentionally, puts you in the wrong here.
>>
who /permabulk/ here
>>
I'm training to become a fighter.

Fighting is all I'm thinking about
>>
>>24855946
Getting out of bed at 7am

Kek
>>
File: maslows_hierarchy_of_needs2.png (766 KB, 1600x1047) Image search: [Google]
maslows_hierarchy_of_needs2.png
766 KB, 1600x1047
>>24858237
>Which can be pulled off with other methods aside from physical activity.
Such as?
>Smart phones.
Still time that could be spent on your body.
>Too fucking bad?
Yeah it is.
>that's their choice and their call to make.
Yes, and it is objectively wrong.
>you're just forcing your own wants and desires onto them;
I am not forcing my wants and desires on others. I fully believe everyone should be able to make their own choices in life, as long as they don't impact others. But when they are objectively wrong, I'm going to tell them that.
>>
>>24858275
it actually made my life and sleep schedule better

before i went to bed at 3am too and shit when i still did a shitload of smoking, weed and alcohol and no exercise at all

i was perma depressed and could never sleep

going to bed at 9pm and waking up at 7am is godlike
>>
>>24858290
>Such as?
Having a decent diet is usually all you need to maintain good shape.

>Still time that could be spent on your body.
Having two minutes to check your phone would not make a day-to-day routine.

>Yes, and it is objectively wrong.
In your opinion.

>I am not forcing my wants and desires on others.
The second you keep trying to encourage or convince someone to partake in an act they're either not interested in or are not in any position to perform is the very second you're forcing yourself on them. You may not be INTENDING to force yourself onto them, but this act and behavior, the act and behavior to get people to perform what you believe is better for them (ex.: physical exercise), is still enforcing your shit onto them.

>I fully believe everyone should be able to make their own choices in life
This is statement, unfortunately, is a complete contradiction in your behavior and goal, despite intent.

>But when they are objectively wrong, I'm going to tell them that.
That's not your call to make. And the reserve the right to be as right or wrong about whatever they feel to be right/wrong about.
>>
>mfw I went to the gym and the bench press fell on me so I'm too embarrassed of going back
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.