[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Real talk, why do robots complain so much about shit they can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 634x916) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 634x916
Real talk, why do robots complain so much about shit they can't change and seem so opposed to working on the things they can? I swear getting a girlfriend or having regular casual sex isn't even that big a deal, even most of the worlds fattest men had wives on the low.

What do robots think is so genuinely unique about them that they don't have to work for anything but at the same time feel like a social pariah when nothing outright comes to them?
>>
they are scared of failing. a common theme among robots is fear of failure/rejection (hence the paranoia about women cheating). the term is self-handicapping. on top of that, they're lazy.
>>
Wish people would stop asking why losers can't un-loser themselves.

Crying about not being a 10/10 chad is much easier than facing the fact that you're a total fucking loser, and just being yourself won't change that.
>>
>>24855971
You don't need to be perfect to attract women though, and you're only going to remain a loser if you choose to be complacent with what you are right now. You can improve in a lot of aspects and you can get a girlfriend or have regular casual sex
>>
>>24856001
Nobody here wants a gf bad enough to try grow out of their man-child personality.
>>
>>24856001
I'll stay as a loser, thx
>>
I used to be a deluded idiot who though I could never get a gf

Then a came out of my bubble, became pretty based af, then started bedding women. Decent looking women roo.

I'm below average in looks.

Being a man, it doesn't matter too much if you aren't good looking. Women just love confident men in general. Looks just help.

Whereas women. Women rely on looks in their lives. If a Woman is born ugly, she's just as hopeless as a typical boring robot
>>
>>24855971
>Crying about not being a 10/10 chad is much easier than facing the fact that you're a total fucking loser, and just being yourself won't change that.
Even still those 10/10 Chads you're comparing yourself actually do something. They're usually involved in sports, music or have otherwise cultivated some sort of skill that makes them desirable in addition to their looks.

What do you do? What have you done in the last ten years? Most likely you're just a boring ass male
>>
>>24856385
you say how they have actually done something which yeah you're right they have done something but to what extent did they really do it by themselves, probably not much. grow up as a 10/10 outgoing extroverted chad due to good environmental conditions outside of your control which only benefit you, get a group of friends, everything comes easy, means you are much more likely to "go out" of your way and actually do something as you said they do when you have a huge support network and good shit going on.
>>
>>24856385
Come on dude you should meet some people 9 times out of 10 chads dont have any special hobbies or interests besides getting drunk and watching the latest netflix trend show
>>
I can't even make friends. How do you expect me to get a gf?
>>
>>24855843

>rich successful actor who happens to be short has a wife

What a relevant example.
>>
>>24856048

Nice blog Chaddio
>>
>>24855843
>Real talk
stopped there buddy

get into the trash by yourself u unicorn piece of shit
>>
first things first, forget about white and asian women. you are never going to be with a white or asian woman unless you work a stupid amount, like, work to the point where neither of you see each other.

i would focus on blacks and mexicans, basically anyone who is brown and not light skinned.
you might have noticed this, but light skinned people have a shadow prejudice, it's never pronounced but it's definitely there.
they have a hard time not alienating people who aren't white and they all live in high class fantasy land.
you have to find someone in your class bracket and white and asians have elevated themselves above everyone.
>>
>>24857315

But I am white.

bloxq
>>
>>24857346
i mean if you're white, go ahead and try to go after white women since you have the same ethnicity in common.
but get ready to be put through hoops because that is what white women do. they EXPECT career men, they expect it.
they won't stay with a low class person for long.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.