[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Smoked out of a bong for the first time 8 hours ago >Still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: lhMk-EhS.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
lhMk-EhS.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
>Smoked out of a bong for the first time 8 hours ago
>Still kinda high

Shit was too dank

Help
>>
NIGGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA

WHY DO THE COPS HATE NIGGAS
>>
MATE POT HAHAHA
>>
It can never be too dank
>>
You're delusional. If you smoked just once (from a BONG even) --8 hours is just too much. You're sober now.
>>
File: al1.jpg (20 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
al1.jpg
20 KB, 400x267
>mfw when i read this dank story
>>
>>24855816
I love bong rips, its like the equivalent of shotgunning a beer except you know with smoke
>>
>>24855816
Why are you here? Take this pot head shit back to /b/ where you belong normalfag.
>>
File: weed me up (cant get high).png (67 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
weed me up (cant get high).png
67 KB, 230x230
Your gonna die if you don't unhigh yourself
>>
>>24855816
Listen m8. The first time I hit a bong was my second day to smoke. Went with a friend to someone's apt who's frat he was rushing. All the frat dealers were there. Probably like 6-10 people, I honestly can't remember. I lost count at bowl 12. We smoked out of multiple bongs.

I started to just fade out in between hits. Basically just passing out. My friend was too stoned to pass the bong around me, so he was using me to pass it. I would hold the bong, freak out about how to get rid of it, and then think "if I hit it I can pass it." They went out for a cig at some point and I stayed passed out on the floor. I puked on the floor because I was hallucinating and everything was crazy. I would have made it to the bathroom but it looked like there were 4 bathrooms and I didn't wanna guess wrong and go down a rabbit hole.

I cleaned it up and we left shortly after. Went back to my friends place, passed out for like 6 hours. Woke up, we went to play beer pong and smoke more.

Everything will be fine. Enjoy being able to get stupid high really easily. I'm 11 days into a family trip, so I haven't smoked in like 12 days. When I get back I'll drop 150 bucks on weed and be the happiest I've been in a while.

Life is awesome.
>>
>>24856021
What's delusional meant to mean? Isn't a high always in the mind no matter what?
>>
>>24856021
Nigga, if it smells like a rose it's a rose. High is a feeling - if you feel high, you are high. No matter how little THC is in your brain.
>>
>>24855816
Try LSD, it's like weed+
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.