[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never eat out a girls vagina
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1447680501980.jpg (209 KB, 1000x1167) Image search: [Google]
1447680501980.jpg
209 KB, 1000x1167
>you will never eat out a girls vagina
>>
I don't know, I think it's pretty early to write off
>>
>>24855715
If it hasn't happened by the time you're 21 why would you have any hope?
>>
>>24855701
Damn. That girl has some beautiful thighs.
>>
I haven't had sex but I did get to go down on a girl once.

it was pretty cool, she loved it (or was good at pretending to if not). it feels great to make someone feel that good.
>>
File: xqkItMz.jpg (335 KB, 1700x1173) Image search: [Google]
xqkItMz.jpg
335 KB, 1700x1173
>>24855749
These feels senpai, i just want to feel these feels
>>
The other week I went back to a girl's house after wanking and drinking all weekend and couldn't get hard so she grabbed my head and made me eat her out.
>>
File: 1445407565768.png (15 KB, 588x538) Image search: [Google]
1445407565768.png
15 KB, 588x538
>>24855810
That sounds super hot

>tfw no horny dominant gf
>>
perfect knees
>>
I have a fetish for giving oral, but it was ruined for several years because of the one time I managed to get with a girl (fucking disgusting landwhale) and her vag was the worst thing ever.

Before that, my oral fixation at the thought of eating vag was wild as fuck. Then this fucking beluga shows up and then for years after, cunnilingus was ruined for me. It was also dark when I ate her out, and I had no idea that she was starting her period. I just thought "Man this bitch tastes like a penny" until she told me the next morning that her disgusting axe-wound had begun menstruating.
>>
>>24855701

only dogs do that
>>
giving oral to a clean, attractive girl is amazing. especially 69 position when you're basically lying on your back with her vagina and ass in your face blocking literally any peripheral view. you're basically in heaven.
>>
i love going down on girls.
and i love kissing their entire body from head to toe.
foreplay is the only experience i've had, so i think i've become accustomed to it.
a girl has never made me orgasm though, i wonder if i've ever made a girl orgasm.

>people act like you're supposed to know the answer to everything
>>
But I already have, what are you talking about
>>
>>24857680
>i wonder if i've ever made a girl orgasm
if you made a girl orgasm you would know, the fact that you're asking that question means you haven't
>>
>tfw you have a legit babydick so no girl will ever willingly have sex with you
why are we here
just to suffer?
>>
It's nasty and tastes like piss.
>>
>>24857715
nice fallacy. opinion discarded.
>>
>>24857766

you're either gay or have only been with nasty roasties
>>
Its not bad, but then you get that fluid stuck in your mouth and you can try to spit it as much as you want, but that shit wont come out totally
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.