[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Asian guys pretend not to like white girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
Why do Asian guys pretend not to like white girls?
>>
If you're American born asian (or any minority), you learn about white people from TV.

I don't even need to say anymore, do I.
>>
>>24855588
What do you mean huh?
>>
it's fucking better that way. fucking racemixing faggots. fuck.
>>
>>24855630
Were all one race, the human race
>>
Are you bitter because am Asian dude didn't find you attractive?
>>
>>24855644
extreme memes dude
>>
>>24855683
It's true though. Empirical scientific research has proven exactly that
>>
>>24855711
it didn't prove shit, you faggot. stay in chinkland.
>>
I'm Chinese dating a white girl. Asian chicks are materialistic as fuck.
>>
File: 3.jpg (752 KB, 1278x1512) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
752 KB, 1278x1512
You guys are too tall. Granted it's not your fault. I'm only 5f8. Which is slightly taller than asian born Asians but not as tall as the average white bloke. Plus the way you show interest in someone is different to asian girls so I can never tell.
>>
>>24856631
Sure.. whatever you say man
>>
>>24856757
Wait... the kids hair can be blonde if the father has black hair? Please tell me it's possible and that he wasn't just keked or something.
>>
>>24855568
Why do you degenerate weaboos talk about "Japanese girl master race" and then post girls with fake tits, fake lips, eyelid surgery, and nose jobs?
>>
File: 1432559625831.jpg (623 KB, 2194x1382) Image search: [Google]
1432559625831.jpg
623 KB, 2194x1382
>>24856789
Something to do with the x chromosome having more influence with hair characteristics. Same thing with baldness.
>>
>>24856886
Not bad, not bad at all. I was thinking I'd stick to asian girls because my kids would have black hair anyway but if there's a chance that my children can have nice blonde or even brown hair, then I might consider a nice white girl, if I find the right one. If extremely average looking asian girls are dating white then I don't see why my above average ass can't do the same thing.
>>
>>24856789
Look at the kids face, dad may be a kek but that kids is definable part Asian. Anyways, I'm Eurasian (WM/AF) and I have brown hair, as well as one of my brothers. But I have a more Asian face, while he has a much more Eurasian face. Then I have 2 brothers who have black hair and brown eyes but look white enough that no one ever guesses they're any part Asian.
>>
>>24857000
Well, I'm actually half asian as well but I have black hair. What I do have is my height (6'3) and good looks (if I do say so myself). I think it's absolutely possible that I could marry a white girl. I'm not going to marry some chick because she has a certain hair colour, though. The girls I've most wanted to stick my dick in were either asian or half asian. I dunno, we'll see how the rest of my life goes.
>>
>>24855568
He has black features thats the only reason shes with him. It makes sense cause she looks like the coalburning type
>>
>>24857039
Similar boat for me and my family, me and my brothers all over 6ft and fairly handsome. One of my brothers (black hair) is married to a red head and his son is blonde. My fiance is Asian, but I have a son from a previous marriage who was blonde at birth (mother is blonde), but his hair has since naturally changed colors from blonde to brown. He kept his eyes blue, and still looks 100% white.
>>
>>24857074
That's actually good to know. I know my children will be attractive regardless of their hair colour but knowing that it doesn't have to black means they can be even better looking. Everybody wants their kids to have a good life, myself included.
>>
>>24857107
I'm not worried about any children I have with my fiance being Asian or black haired, but I am concerned they might be manlets... My fiance's father is 5'4. I think robots make too big a deal about hair & eye color and race, the real issue for men is height. I'm not one of those people who say everyone under 6' is doomed, but under 5'10 and life becomes more difficult.
>>
>>24857148
>I think robots make too big a deal about hair & eye color and race, the real issue for men is height

Oh, absolutely. For a girl to be too short, she has to be a literal midget. A man should be tall, though. Taller than the woman he wants, at the very least. I personally really like short girls so if I have a son, he may be in trouble.
>>
>>24857174
The great dilemma...
>>
>>24857174
>tfw taller than my own dad
As long as the woman you're babymaking with doesn't have a family of manlets you'll be fine.
>>
>>24855568
>r/asianmasculinity is at it again
Fuck off ching chong
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.