[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>can get shitty breakfast food any time >can't get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: McDonalds.jpg (395 KB, 826x581) Image search: [Google]
McDonalds.jpg
395 KB, 826x581
>can get shitty breakfast food any time
>can't get a glorious burger or mcrib in the morning

What the fuck is this shit?
>>
I never understood the hype for Mcdonalds. I'm not saying I don't like fast food, I fucking love it. But even as a kid, I never got into Mcdonalds. Why do you rike it, OP? I just feel like Carl's Jr. and Whataburger give you more bang for your buck
>>
>>24855549
I noticed that too this morning when I went.
>>
>current year
>participating in the meat meme

No wonder you have no gf stop eating animal carcasses you freak
>>
Mcdonalds breakfast isnt even that good. Retards just thought it was because hurr cant get it after 10 30. All this does is inconvenience people who aren't retards and don't want mcdonalds pancakes in the afternoon.
>>
>>24855549
>can get breakfast anytime
What kind of McKikes do you live by
>>
>>24855672
>McDonalds
>Actual meat

pick one
>>
>>24855714
My McDonald's Has always sold hotcales all day...
>>
>>24855672
>veganism

you're very lucky I don't have a man tipping a hat meme image, friend
>>
>anything from mcdonalds
>glorious
>>
Mcdonalds is ok when there aren't other options and I want shit food fast. I'd much rather have KFC any day though (Ausfag here). Also their breakfast shit is disgusting.
>>
>>24855586
>whataburger

He's probably not fortunate enough to live in glorious texas.

God I love whataburger. I can order a patty melt with onion rings at 7 in the morning.
>>
>>24855549

I don't know if all of them do this but my local Burger King offers burger and fries all day.
>>
>not enjoying a breakfast burrito with hash browns
>>
>>24855840
>patty melt

My fucking nigger. I also get it with onion rings, and swap out the drink for a shake. The only problem is, I only ever get Whataburger when I'm drunk. I never remember it, but I know I enjoyed it.
>>
Not American here, how did the meme of blacks specifically liking KFC / fried chicken begin?

I mean, fried chicken does taste good. I make it for my nephews and nieces all the time when they want a snack. And nobody I've ever known dislikes fried chicken.

So why is the joke singles out blacks?
Not even trolling, just curious.
>>
People still eat at McDonalds? I thought they were going out of business
>>
>>24855549
Yeah fucj this shit

I went for a road trip at 5 am and McDonald's has nothing but egg bullshit and I want a 7 am mccicken

Had to go to dunkin donuts rrreeeeee
>>
>>24855840
they have them in az too and that shits fucking delicious and anyone who says otherwise is an awful person
anyway mcdonalds is awful
>>
i had to go into the city a month ago and stopped by mcdonalds. got a dbl quarter pounder and a breakfast biscuit....was so delicious.
>>
>>24856300
Fried chicken is a southern invention. Blacks mostly live in the south.
>>
Mcdonalds breakfast food is complete garbage
>>
File: whatabuger.jpg (174 KB, 560x420) Image search: [Google]
whatabuger.jpg
174 KB, 560x420
>>24856107

>be Ausfag
>wtf is Whataburger
>look online
>wtf
>see that they serve toast with their chicken products
>wft

America you are weird to me
>>
File: Changegearsmegatrontriumphs.jpg (75 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
Changegearsmegatrontriumphs.jpg
75 KB, 600x451
>All Day Breakfast finally goes in to effect
>order some breakfast at like 11 PM
>charismatic manager takes my order
>tells me that it will take a bit longer than usual since All Day Breakfast is made-to-order
>okay.jpg
>but she also tells me that, because of that, it will be the best McMuffin I have ever eaten
>whatever bitch
>get 11PM McMuffin
>try it
>she wasn't lying at all, it was the best
>mfw
>>
>>24855549
>tfw can't get Mcgriddles because of this shit
>>
>>24856418
Whataburger was my favorite part of Phoenix
>>
>>24856692
Nigga that's nothing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_and_waffles
>>
Who /chickfila/ here
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.