[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>feel bad about being virgin in my late-20s >google it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: veteran.png (180 KB, 374x319) Image search: [Google]
veteran.png
180 KB, 374x319
>feel bad about being virgin in my late-20s
>google it just to see what other people have to say about it
>get loads of "I'm a virgin at XX-years-old, is that bad?" forum posts, Yahoo answers, etc.
>normies all reply that it's not a bad thing
>I feel slight relief
>until I keep reading
>normies think it's admirable to "abstain" for so long
>in other words, they think the only reason you're a virgin is because you didn't want to have sex
>mfw when normal people can so easily get sex that they think if you're still a virgin, it's only because you WANT to be and not because you're fat/ugly/NEET/autist/etc,

I knew normies were fucking all the time, but damn. They say it in the same tone as "If you don't drink water, it's because you don't want to, not because you can't get any."
>>
>>24855524
When was the last time you talked to a girl?
>>
they are giving you a free excuse

they are trying to work with you so you can save your dignity

help them to help you you turbosperg
>>
>literally so pathetic that it's incomprehensible to most people
That hurts to think about.
>>
>>24855524
Just pay a streetwalker if you're so desperate, for god sake.
>>
>>24855605
hookers are pointless since the only thing that makes sex better than masturbation is knowing that the other person desires you back. and that's the only thing a pro can never give you.
>>
>>24855573
>implying they aren't condescending as fuck
>>
File: 1419745285091.png (73 KB, 1282x741) Image search: [Google]
1419745285091.png
73 KB, 1282x741
>>24855524
since you live through women, you are a beta

accept your fate and provide for one while she kuks you
>>
The risks of sex definitely panic me far, far, FAR more than the joys would please me. Sex is totally ruined for me in that respect. If I lost my virginity, I'd be terrified that I knocked the bitch up (casual abortion done out of convenience isn't really accepted here like it is in more liberal places, so if I got someone pregnant, I'm fucked.) or the condom somehow malfunctioned and I caught HIV.

It's something that weaned me off of /r9k/ to the point of only coming here 4 or 5 times a year. I don't mind being a virgin anymore because I know something would go wrong and ruin my life if I dared to fly to close to the sun.
>>
>>24855651
This so much, I suppose I've kind of had this fulfilled with a few girls online saying that they want to have sex with me/would have sex with me, but it's not really something you know for sure until it actually happens, I'm not complaining though, even if they were lying it's flattering to know someone out there would care enough to lie.
>>
>>24856427
This. One of the big reasons I didn't care about being a virgin as a teenager is because I knew lots of women online (this was before Facebook), and they had webcams and we'd just do lewd/10 stuff whenever not talking about cool stuff. We always wished they could be together physically, but these girls were all extremely far away in other countries while I was stuck in herpderp redneck upper-Florida where every hick woman hated me and the horse I rode in on. Internet and Facebook weren't everywhere back then, so girls like that weren't immediately taken up by normies. Internet had boomed by 2005, but 2015 Internet is far more intertwined in society than 2005 Internet was. In '05, you and maybe another friend on your block had internet and that's it.

Of course, this was all back in 2005/2006, back before Facebook had intensely proliferated and became an inescapable part of the lives of everyone from 6th graders to people old enough to remember Roosevelt's presidency firsthand. If Facebook was a massive thing back when I was webcamming, I never would have had those girls around because they would all be on Facebook getting pumped by every Thundercock from every angle. Facebook can take those cute girls who would have been otherwise unavailable to the normies and thrust them center-stage where ever Thundercock can have their turn.

Thanks, Zuckerberg. I hope there's another Holocaust, faggot
>>
>>24856629
Yeah, generally when you know that some woman finds you sexually attractive being a virgin no longer has its sting, now for me wanting to have sex has shifted from simply wanting approval to actually being curious and wanting to have sex.
>>
> be me
> obese
> been fat since puberty
> play vidya all the time
> watch anime on the down low
> try sports
> too lazy
> fuck sports
> start smoking pot
> start drinking
> go to party's once in awhile
> finally get a gf
> lose Vcard at 18
> break up eventually
> have sex with 6 other females
> get chubby fwb
> she sucks my cock and swallows when ever I want
> 24 now
> single
> trying to get into shape now

Its not that hard. Just act normal. Drink and do drugs. Simple minded girls eat that shit up
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.