[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else /killsantsforfun/ here? i fucking love killing huge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: X3sFndZCTr4.jpg (27 KB, 604x416) Image search: [Google]
X3sFndZCTr4.jpg
27 KB, 604x416
who else /killsantsforfun/ here?

i fucking love killing huge colonies in the most devastating ways possible. i always have huge ant nests in my backyard, so i get to test everything, from standard ant bait, to liquid nitrogen.

anyone else do this?
>>
I want to know if fire works well. Does it?
>>
Did you every try to kill them with a magnifying glass.
>>
>>24855375

Yes, extremely. Its Really fun to get cloe or watch with a maginfying glass so you can see all the ants die at once haha
>>
I use to grab these fat slugs and throw them against the wall, they would burst open and I'd try to fix them while pretending to be a doctor.
>>
I've long since moved to larger animals. It's more time consuming however as I need to take care of them for a while and win their trust first. There's no fun in killing random animal that has no relationship with you whatsoever.
I might sign in the army before I grow too old for combat.
>>
>>24855346
not for fun, but

i used to live in a really shitty apartment that filled up with ants during the warm months. i would sit near where they were coming in and kill them on entry. did you know that chemicals from crushed ants signal other ants to fuck off? when i found that out i started smearing their corpses near where they were getting in and boom no more ants
>>
>>24855421
>I've long since moved to larger animals
When are you going to start killing humans, freak?
>>
>>24855375

they almost instantly die when they get in contact with gasoline
>>
>>24855476

I'm not foolish enough to think I wont get caught.
That is why I'm considering the armed forces as a work around.
>>
>>24855346
i like to befriend the ants and help them scout out the backyard

sometimes i feed them but not too much since they should get their own food
>>
>>24855346
na but that sounds pretty fun.
>>
>>24855346
Ever find the queen?
>>
>>24855346
Antman pls go
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.