[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im fairly sure that life gets worse as it goes on. (atleast that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 8beaHxS.jpg (176 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
8beaHxS.jpg
176 KB, 500x667
Im fairly sure that life gets worse as it goes on. (atleast that has been my experience) I am depressed and sometimes suicidal but know I wont kill myself for a while now but see it as a certainty in the future. Probably around 30-35 years old (27 now). Life just isnt my cup of tea.

What age will you die r9k?
>>
>>24855339
I'm 27 too. I probably won't need to kill myself as I am genetic trash and collect weird conditions. I will probably die when I'm about to finally reach the point where I turned my life around.

It's always been like this. When I do the right thing, life tries to kill me.
>>
File: 1440185649096.jpg (11 KB, 599x485) Image search: [Google]
1440185649096.jpg
11 KB, 599x485
My plan is to work hard for the next ~10 years(I'm 25), buy property in West Virginia near my family, and just be a crazy mountain man who smokes an egregious amount of weed and spends my time doing whatever it is that I want to until I die in my 60s.

That's the dream, fuck working until you're too old to live.

>TFW I end up working until I'm 85 and die at work because I couldn't afford to live without working.
>>
>>24855442
Thats a good plan. What do you do for work?
I work hard but nothing ever comes out of it except debt and pain. Hopefully a war or cancer takes me
>>
>>24855489
I'm a CNC Machinist. It pays pretty well for someone who has no education after high school, but it's stressful where I work. Sometimes I love it and sometimes I hate it, but I mostly just stick with it because nothing else sounds any better.
>>
>life just isn't my cup of tea
Don't fall into this mindset. Avoid the pitfall. Your mindset is poisoned with despair. You need to find something to live for. Make a list of dreams you want to make a reality, important or not. Start thinking of ways you could make steps toward achieving those goals.

Don't give up op. You can make a better future for yourself if you don't.
>>
File: 93f.gif (14 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
93f.gif
14 KB, 633x758
>22
>No education
>Mommy takes care of me
>Definitely going to kill myself when I end up homeless in 2-4 years

Meh, I didn't really enjoy living anyway.
>>
>>24855657
Ive looked and found nothing. i wont give up yet but im saying that in a few years i will. I can already see it.
>>
>>24855721
What is one thing you've thought that you might enjoy doing?
>>
>>24855744
I have things i enjoy but that enjoyment is always fleeting or a case of going through the motions of life. i enjoy and dont enjoy most things. everything is just OK. i like listenng to music tho
>>
>>24855797
take a break from the technology for a while. let your mind settle and things will come to you. but these things wont make you happy in and of themselves. you need to improve yourself as a person and give you that mental satisfaction that you're making progress toward a goal for you to be happy. for example, being fit, getting into a relationship, eating well, serving your God, etc.
>>
>tfw your closest friend tells you that he is suicidal as well

Having someone to ride to Valhalla with feels great. I'm pretty sure I won't make it past January and even that is stretching it a little bit, although I've come to accept it really.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.