[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it okay to fap 3 times in one day? I've never done it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 089767658.png (136 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
089767658.png
136 KB, 500x375
Is it okay to fap 3 times in one day?
I've never done it before.
Pic unrelated.
>>
Youll chaff your dick
>>
>>24855208
fucking casual
>>
>3 times a day
>a lot

k
e
k
>>
I miss when I was younger and could jerk off several times a day. I was a fucking masturbatory dynamo.
>>
My record is 7 times in one day. The last few were completely dry.
>>
>>24855208
Sorry, mate! Fapping three or more times in one day is a federal offense in the US.
>>
>>24855300
>completely dry
>from fapping less than ten times
wut?
>>
>>24855233
you have to be circumcise
>>
My friend, in order to grow as a person you need to stop succumbing to every meaningless pleasure. Does it feel good to masturbate? Yes. Should we do everything that makes us feel good? No. Yes, humans have sexual needs. Fulfill them through a loving relationship. Find someone who enjoys you and makes you better. Don't waste your time jacking off for that one moment of pleasure when you could be working toward a lifetime of it with someone you love.
>>
>>24855233
>Youll chaff your dick
only if your circumcised
>>
File: 1364525422001.gif (489 KB, 350x300) Image search: [Google]
1364525422001.gif
489 KB, 350x300
>>24855334
>>24855369
Not him, but I actually managed to get three small cuts on my dick through fapping. I came 16 times inside 12 hours though, and had a hard enough boner majority of times that I couldn't get my foreskin over properly every stroke.

Only took two days to heal luckily.
>tfw blood in cumtissue
>>
>>24855366
don't listen to this fag. JERK IT TIL YER RAW!
>>
File: 1449573179973.jpg (18 KB, 259x365) Image search: [Google]
1449573179973.jpg
18 KB, 259x365
>>24855366
>Find someone who enjoys you and makes you better.
It's 2015.
>>
>>24855366
but roasties are complete shit, anon.
>>
>>24855464
What's your point?
>>24855666
Perhaps you have bad experiences with some women, but your view is largely perpetuated through biases from this board.
>>
>lost after 9 days of no-cum
>came 3 times in last 2 hours
Hopefully no more this week though at least, but my history shows I am a hopeless fap addict. O rmaybe I do actually need to become an actual monk and seculde myself from women in flesh and media in order to not give in the urge to masturbate
>>
Rough masturbation can permanently damage your penis. Take it easy.

If you have a tight circumcision, use lube or a foreskin prosthesis such as a banana peel.
>>
>>24856322
I am almost certain I have damaged my penis from over a decade of frequent masturbating, but nothing to fret over since I'm never going to actually have sex anyway
>>
>>24855366
>love
No. Work towards becoming powerful.
UNLIMITED POWER
>>
>>24856593
this teebieaich
>>
File: waiting.jpg (16 KB, 400x264) Image search: [Google]
waiting.jpg
16 KB, 400x264
When I'm off my meds (Paxil), one of the side-effects for me is chronic masturbation. I don't know if that's a common or even an medically-acknowledged effect, but whenever I'm having Paxil withdrawls, I masturbate once or twice an hour.

Maybe my body is making up for all the times I couldn't masturbate when I was on Paxil? One of the common side-effects of being ON Paxil is diminished sexual interest and aorgasmia. Aorgasmia sucks if you're not getting laid (obviously I'm not because I'm on /r9k/) because it takes so much fucking physical work to cum. My right arm would often be exhausted to the point of failure due to the physical effort that would have to be exerted and muscle endurance needed to, no pun intended, really pull one out. And that's not hyperbole. I'm dead-assed serious.
>>
>>24856709
>Paxil
My doctor actually recommended I take this exact drug to help stop masturbation addiction, claiming it would have no addictive effects and withdrawl at standard doses. Good thing I decided not to take it, would have made me even worse.
>>
>>24856736

Like I said, I have no idea if the chronic masturbation thing is common with withdrawals. But when I'm actually taking Paxil, I can't jack it to save my life.

Also, Paxil has relatively-high intensity with its withdrawals, and its short half-life makes it easy to begin suffering them.
>>
>>24855208
>not fapping three times consecutively
fuckin pleb
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.