[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else wishes they were a psychopath?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
who else wishes they were a psychopath?
>>
I'm schizoid, I get all the lame shit without any of the cool stuff
>>
File: 1419042049434.jpg (80 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
1419042049434.jpg
80 KB, 800x850
>wishes
>implying
>>
>>24855243
yep, this is what I mean.
>>
So many times I've planned a trip or something, but gave up on the idea because it caused my parents to fear for my safety. It's not that I genuinely believed my safety was in danger, I just didn't want them to fear for me.

I talk a lot of shit about 'individualism' but the fact is in some ways I envy these people who just don't care too much about how they affect others.
So many times I've planned a trip or something, but gave up on the idea because it caused my parents to fear for my safety. It's not that I genuinely believed my safety was in danger, I just didn't want them to fear for me.

I talk a lot of shit about 'individualism' but the fact is in some ways I envy these people who just don't care too much about how they affect others.
>>
Some guy said I have the traits of one. He said something about psychopaths being more calm and collected while sociopaths are crazy and freak out more, but both have some killer bloodlust. Something like that. I don't know.
>>
>>24855704
Sociopaths are clear robots. They can barely function in society. Psychopaths pretend to be normie as fuck to trick people.
>>
>>24855252
>implying

psychopaths doesn't know they are psychopathic. You're just an edgy autist
>>
>>24855732
yeah, I'm a sociopath and it blows. basically makes it impossible to have a genuine relationship of any kind with anyone
>>
File: yeha.png (116 KB, 1056x366) Image search: [Google]
yeha.png
116 KB, 1056x366
>>24855763
senpai can you confirm this
>>
>>24855746
Psychopaths can be self aware, friend

Most of them end up in prison at one time or another and I'm sure the prison psychologist/psychiatrist is very familiar with it and is qualified to diagnose it
>>
>>24855732
You actually have it totally backwards. Do some research if you think I'm mistaken. Psychopaths are mostly fuck-ups, and sociopaths the one's who end up as CEOs, or generally fitting in because their 'mask' is much more stable and refined than that of the psychopath.
>>
>>24856018
actually they are just synonymous, hence the confusion
>>
>>24855185
i could potentially become one, but i don't own a gun and running around murdering people with my fists doesn't seem like it would be very efficient (would just get my ass beat).
>>
>>24856038
Depends who you ask. As a psych student, we are taught that there is a difference, and my opinion, there is. As does Robert Hare, the leading expert.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.