[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best Case Scenario Islamist could easily take control of Pakistan.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Best Case Scenario
Islamist could easily take control of Pakistan.
Now Islamist have nuclear weapons.
Limited range so India and Israel suffer.
Finally enough justification for the West to destroy Islam.
>>
Nah, liberals would still defend islam to death.
>>
>Now Islamist have nuclear weapons.
What conspiracy theory sites do you browse?
>>
>>24855018
You realize Pakistan is a failed state with Nuclear weapons and barely any control over its country?
>>
>>24855045
>You realize Pakistan is a failed state
It's far from prosperous, but it's not as if it's a lawless state with rampant poverty. I'd rather live in Pakistan than in Afghanistan or India.

>with Nuclear weapons
Yes, like, ten, and it's not as if they're up for grabs out in the open.
>>
>>24854979
Are you fucking autistic?
1. ISU will never allow any civilian administration access to a nuclear football

3. Why would you want to piss of the Middle East more?

And
2.3.4.5 And infinity (Dumb Amerifats can't get this because they're stupid)

NUKES ARE STRATIGIC WEAPONS. THEY ARE MADE TO NOT BE USED
>>
>>24855099
What are you talking about it is lawless and is one of the poorest nations on Earth, let me guess you're a butt-hurt Paki?
>>
>>24855115
Is this coming from a person that lives under America's nuclear umbrella?
I don't think Idaho State University has any control over who has access to nuclear arms.
>>
>>24855115
That's right I forgot how Jihadists adhere to traditional strategic nuclear strategies.
>>
>>24855173
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inter-Services_Intelligence

Don't be a dumbass

>>24855249
The logic of how nuclear weapons work atomacially make anyone wary of using it. Any possible gains are far far less than losses incurred.
Also Al-Q would not launch a nuclear attack. They attack military bases or landmarks
>>
>>24855635
Jihadists don't care if they live or die. They have a holy mandate to kill non-believers, they're suicidal.
>>
>>24854979
to destroy IslamISM
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.