[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If any girl has ever shown interest in you then you're a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (87 KB, 280x297) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
87 KB, 280x297
If any girl has ever shown interest in you then you're a normalfag and need to leave.
>>
Go back to wizchan old man.
>>
File: 1448704163298.png (405 KB, 633x435) Image search: [Google]
1448704163298.png
405 KB, 633x435
>>24854567
Settle down.

I like you so that makes you a normalfag.
>>
>>24854577
You have the whole internet to choose from, normalfag.
>>
You're right. What the hell have I been doing on this site for the last year?

Thanks for the reality check, OP.
>>
>>24854567
if you have seen the sun then you're a normalfag and need to leave.
>>
>>24854590
No you don't, if you knew m you wouldn't touch me with a 10 meter pole.
>>
how about you leave, ya fuckin faggot? you don't see anyone making a "virgins stay out" thread. maybe if you weren't so childish you wouldn't be a virgin
>>
If you dont have several dozen piss jugs and constantly smell like ass and your hands arent covered in dried cum and the windows arent boarded up and you arent wearing a diaper and you dont have warm mountain dew cans with piss and some with mountain dew next to your keyboard you dont belong on this board and should leave.
>>
>>24855748
she interested tho gtfo normie scum. way to go OP make a thread and now youre a normie with femadmirers. gtfo normie u make me sick dont even come back this summer like i kno u fucks do
>>
If you haven't killed yourself yet then you're a normal fag and need to leave.
>>
>>24854910
>>24856218
Go back to s4s, memeboy.
>>
>mfw i'm bisexual
>mfw i've been with both a girl and a guy
>mfw i'm out
>>
>>24856324
upvoted! lol!
>>
>>24854827
I choose here
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.