[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is 4chan the most lethal website in history? >Mass shooters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: is not.jpg (160 KB, 1024x698) Image search: [Google]
is not.jpg
160 KB, 1024x698
Is 4chan the most lethal website in history?

>Mass shooters come and go here
>r9k and b in particular seem the worst, an heroing and murdering

>sure social media memes kill retards (like in south park)

what are you opinions on this? am I wrong? why/why not?
>>
>>24854346
>that feel when no replies on my thought invoking thread, man, that feel
>>
>>24854346
>>24855297
Here is your reply.
No. Its just 24/7 shitposting.
>>
>>24855297
I bet webmd is because people self diagnose themselves improperly and forgo doctor visits.
>>
Actually Reddit is far worse. Like not even in the same league.
>>
>>24854346

I think the websites of actual terrorist organisations are probably a bit more lethal than us, both in people inspired to do things, and people who have/will do things who go there.
>>
>>24854346
not really, not a robot, but people will do what they want and blame everything else in the process. people in general are weak. the /b/ and /r9k/ killers would have offed themselfs anyway, this way they had some attention and that's all they wanted.
>>
>>24855338
how's that? what'd they do?
>>
>>24855358
Give everyone cancer
>>
>>24855338
Reddit is just where facebook users go to have 'intelligent' discussion and find the 'latest' memes to share on their facebook wall to farm likes
>>
>>24855522
#SHOTSFIRED

original comment robocop
>>
>>24855556
you missed out on quints because you used a fucking hashtag you retard
>>
Probably normiebook
>>
>>24855358
Have you heard of... whats his name.. oh yea violentacrez, he was a reddit based programmer who raped his son. Theres a shit ton of those types of people on reddit, also subs that are unironically edgy, like pics of dead babies and stuff that someone on 4chan would comment on ironically like "babbys first time on 4chin" because itd be just edgy shitposting

except those guys actually get off to it on reddit
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.