[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you're a robot you have literally no reason to not be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (26 KB, 332x300) Image search: [Google]
image.png
26 KB, 332x300
If you're a robot you have literally no reason to not be learning a language. Think about it!

>a cool thing to tell other people about yourself if anyone asks about you
>be proud of yourself for accomplishing something most other people don't
>spend your time you waste dhitposting on r9k all day
>free
>talk to people across the world in their own language
You can even use it when talking to girls, example:
>enough about me! What are your hobbies, Anon?
>well I've been learning German
>Wow, that's so cool! Say something to me in German!
>tell her she looks pretty in German
>What did you say?
>I said you look pretty *wink wink*
Do it, pussy.
>>
I already am learning German, solely for the reasons you listed

Who /level 6/ here

:^(
>>
>be me
>fluent in english and french, learning arabic
>absolutely no one gives a shit
>>
>tfw lvl 14 norwegian
>can't remember most of the shit half the time

where duolingo falls short is that you'll learn a word, then it'll never, ever fucking appear again. Or they'll teach you the definition of the word in the context it's in at the TIME, and completely fuck you up later on in the course when it means something completely different
>>
>tfw mandarin master race

Bad news, friendos. Germany isn't going to take over the world any time soon, thus making your efforts useless.
>>
>Talking to people
>Pride
>Talking to girls

'no'
>>
>enough about me!

says no woman ever.
>>
>>24854393
read the /int/ sticky
im sure you can find a lot more than just dualingo
>>
level 12 in french right now, p cool
>>
>>24854515
a qt said this to me once
>>
>>24854406
Don't worry chinks are learning english faster than anyone else even they know how much mandarin sucks.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.