[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I'm gonna go to Japan, it's like a fanta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 208
Thread images: 40
>"I'm gonna go to Japan, it's like a fantasy anime world, and I'll get a Japanese gf too, white girls are SHIT!"

Get a true taste of Japan from this guy's videos, and how you will be treated there:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qgm8anDusw

Japan fucking sucks. And frankly as much as white girls tend to suck, the average european or even white american girl looks better than the average jap girl.
>>
>>24854328
>tfw going there for 2 months to do my elective soon
Should be fun
>>
>>24854328
That guy seems like a whiny bitch. He must have low self esteem because of his lazy eye
>>
>>24854415
Also be prepared, THIS is what real japanese women look like, not your cute anime dolls:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzDWTrVmmdQ

Expect lots of either overly round to the point of being unattractive faces, or overly long, gaunt faces like this one. Hope you like pufferfish or horses, because that's the girls you're gonna be seeing.
>>
>>24854328
I've been to Japan and nothing bad happened to me at all.
>>
>>24854471
I don't understand the point you're making. She looks cute.
>>
File: 1347899986063.gif (2 MB, 225x169) Image search: [Google]
1347899986063.gif
2 MB, 225x169
>>24854328
I talk to people who live/have lived in Japan on a daily basis and they love it.
>>
>>24854328
lol this is nothing.

THIS is why you weaboos dont want to go to japan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk
>>
>>24854506
>he thinks horses are cute
>>
File: 20150113_133552.jpg (798 KB, 2092x3718) Image search: [Google]
20150113_133552.jpg
798 KB, 2092x3718
I went to Tokyo for two weeks. maybe I got slightly preferential treatment as an obvious tourist (6'5" white male who can't speak/read Japanese), but honestly I didn't get the impression that anyone there was being rude to me at restaurants, in stores, or in parks/trains/streets.

As for the women, I'd say that there was a pretty noticeable lack of 10/10 hotties but that the average cuteness of young women was higher than what I'm used to in the States.
>>
File: 1421959209472.jpg (59 KB, 758x540) Image search: [Google]
1421959209472.jpg
59 KB, 758x540
Kthx will keep that in mind
>>
>>24854519
Weeaboos don't count. japan is a shitty place to live. To visit sure, but to live? Fuck that shit.
>>
>>24854471
>Also be prepared, THIS is what real japanese women look like
I don't really plan to marry a Japanese girl either.
All the complaints about the japs ostracising foreigners, I'm already used to. Try living in a racist neighbourhood, it's shit.
>>
>>24854328
And this guy looks like he hasn't showered in ages. On top of that, he also seems to be really entitled about his Japanese fantasy. It's not a surprise he's being looked down on.

>>24854542
You're not funny, mate.
>>
>>24854555
>he doesn't want a beautiful caucasian female on his arm
>choosing some round faced childlike asian girl as his partner
>>
>>24854328
Dipshits like the one in this cartoon are getting laid in Japan every goddamn day
>>
>It's 2015 now

lel
>>
File: 1260558050554.jpg (10 KB, 310x310) Image search: [Google]
1260558050554.jpg
10 KB, 310x310
>>24854594
Child-like? Nah, that's just a child.
>>
>>24854617
Sorry, I prefer the vampiric beauty of european women. French women>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Japanese
>>
File: Reaction224.gif (323 KB, 192x256) Image search: [Google]
Reaction224.gif
323 KB, 192x256
>>24854328
>Arguing with the old people
>being rude to the old people
>looking like a hobo

No shit you're not gonna be treated well if that's how you act.

Fuck, in most places in America you would be disliked for acting like that.

Why are almost 99% of foreigners in Japan whiny entitled pricks?
>>
>>24854328
Ryan Boundless is incredibly bitter and ultimately his videos are highly biased. Go watch some other jvloggers, Japan isn't so bad.
>>
File: 1422932055099.jpg (223 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1422932055099.jpg
223 KB, 500x667
>>24854637
Is that a fetish or just something kinky you like?
>>
>>24854656
Other jvloggers sadly are too weeb, they try to paint the country as some fantasy land where everyone is polite. You will NEVER be accepted by the Japanese, no matter what you do.

>>24854659
I find european women to be the most beautiful classy and refined women, and vampires are sexy.
>>
>>24854616
I can't honestly hear anyone say 2015 without thinking of limeyfuck.jpg and his IT'S CURRENT YEAR WHY ARE YOU DOING THINGS IN CURRENT YEAR
>>
>>24854328
One person's anecdotal experience is not everyone's anecdotal experience. Some people have had bad experiences in Japan, others have had positive ones. And when someone tells you how terrible a time they've had in Japan (or some other place), you aren't getting the full story because it's possible that the problems were self-inflicted.

>the average european or even white american girl looks better than the average jap girl.
In your opinion.

>>24854471
>THIS is what real japanese women look like, not your cute anime dolls:
It's only people like you who keep making this connection between anime characters and real women. I have never, not once, seen anyone else do it.

>Expect lots of either overly round to the point of being unattractive faces, or overly long, gaunt faces like this one. Hope you like pufferfish or horses, because that's the girls you're gonna be seeing.
This is feminist propaganda. As usual.
>>
>>24854699
So are you in the vampire scene? Is it true that bloodplay is a real thing? Or do you just pick up teenagers?
>>
>>24854699
> You will NEVER be accepted by the Japanese, no matter what you do.
Well gee, maybe you should try setting your sights a little lower than becoming literally Japanese, which is impossible.
>>
>>24854802
Ain't opinion, any video or photo I seen showing average japanese women they just don't look good. Compare photos or videos showing the average euro woman on the street, they generally are better looking. American white women, eh, it can go either way; if they're not fat they'll prolly be decent looking at least.

And feminist propaganda my ass, that's how they look. How is pointing out their features propaganda? There really are dumbass guys who end up thinking asian women are some exotic other race that either looks like real life anime, or like j/kpop singers and models and shit. I'm saying the average jp girl does NOT look like that shit at all, and these guys are gonna be disappointed.
>>
>>24854841
Yet a black man could go to Europe and be accepted by reasonable people, so long as he isn't a nigger. In Japan, you are GAIJIN, always. Even if you know japanese and are the most respectful fucker on Earth. You are a filthy gaijin breathing their superior Japanese air.
>>
>>24854841
A friend of mine who lived in Japan for a very long time said that eventually you can be accepted as a foreigner in Japan.

There are basically three stages:

1. Oh - how cute, they think they can understand our language and culture. You'll get a lot of slack, and people will be impressed by small efforts.

2. Oh Shit - this foreign being is actually understanding our culture. This is the wall. You will be given no slack or quarter. Most people give up here.

3. There must have been a mistake in reincarnation. Finally full acceptance; you will be assumed to have been Japanese in a former life, and finally found your way home after wandering lost.
>>
>>24854933
>3. There must have been a mistake in reincarnation. Finally full acceptance; you will be assumed to have been Japanese in a former life, and finally found your way home after wandering lost.

Sounds like weeaboo shit.
>>
>>24854855
I like Japanese women the most, therefore to me the average Japanese woman is more attractive than the average white woman. Wow, it's like magic!

>And feminist propaganda my ass, that's how they look.
Nice try, feminist.

>There really are dumbass guys who end up thinking asian women are some exotic other race that either looks like real life anime, or like j/kpop singers and models and shit.
J-pop singers are actual Japanese women, and most of the idol ones aren't even exceptionally good looking. Not necessarily even above average.

>>24854872
Cry more.
>>
>>24854652
>>24854652
>whiny entitled pricks
because they are white
>>
>>24854990
>not wanting a beautiful mexicana female crime lord
>>
ITT: weebs getting red pilled
>>
>>24855144
Posting random garbage doesn't make it true you delusional fucking shitposter. Warmly awaiting a `U MAD' or similar reply.
>>
>>24854525
this is so sad. I want to laugh at this weeb so bad, but I don't see no point
>>
>Not going to japan for experiencing a culture shock.
Life is not only ani may may you know.
>>
>>24855182
lmao, weeb is mad as hell. sorry for shattering your illusions bro
>>
im actually going there to just see the place, i have like 300,000 dollars and i plan to spend it on travelling the world and kill myself.
>>
>>24854933
As a non-weeb foreigner living in Japan, I can confirm. It depends a lot on you, however, and how you behave, as well as how much effort you put in to adapting to the culture.
>>
>>24855289
Thank you for living up to my expectations. Here's your (you).
>>
>>24854328
He got treated like that cause he's ugly as fuck.
Also white.
>>
>>24854328
watching op's video
>May I speak to you?
>No but you may speak to me in Japanese
Well he's an autistic fuck, with that attitude you'll get shit on in any country.
>>
what does he expect? he's moved to a place which has had fundamentally different genes and culture than his for millennia, and has been relatively homogeneous and isolated for centuries. of course he's not going to fit in there
>>
>>24855546
not to mention he has a shit entitled attitude to begin with
>>
>>24855459
>being so obviously mad that even you realize you're mad and thinking that publically announcing your anticipation of me calling you mad somehow makes it untrue
thanks mate. unfortunately reality doesn't care about your expectations as demonstrated by this thread.
>>
why is this nigga so mad about her asking her husband about him then apologizing when she found out it hurt him?

like damn, that's not bad at all. i do that all the time with new people i meet. its because japanese people are slightly autistic and more afraid than anything of you, this dude just takes it completely personal
>>
>>24854525
Hahaha holy fuck rekt
Just absolutely shit on
>>
>>24854328
>"I'm gonna go to Japan, it's like a fantasy anime world, and I'll get a Japanese gf too, white girls are SHIT!"
Nah, the only people who think this are *GENUINE* weaboos
I dont mean it in the "new" meaning where if you like anime and japanese games or media or literature or whatever you're a weaboo. Only people who are already fucked up are going to be that stupid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFQQALduhzA
>>
>>24854637
>the vampiric beauty of european women

ok autismo
>>
>>24855558
Go on, call me a kuck. You know you want too ~. You've been avoiding it so far, because you know what an ass it makes you look like, but how much longer can you resist?
>>
>>24854328
Why doesn't that fucker just leave? I've seen several videos of him bitching about it there.

Also, I'm going to Tokyo for 2 weeks in May as a tourist, how fucked am I?
>>
>>24854328
Isnt it like this in the states?
>>
>>24855838
You'll be fine. Japanese that I met were the nicest people ever.
>>
>>24854328
Jesus fucking christ this guy is a creep. Of course people treat him like shit. and they didnt even treat him like shit.

Wow americans wow
>>
>>24854328
I don't see a problem here. He can leave at any time he wants.
Also seeing that he wasn't unvoluntarily born in Japan he wouldn't falsly consider it home, making it even easier to just leave.

When you are not welcome, you aren't welcome, whites.
>>
>>24854525
Typical /r9k/ weeb.
>>
>>24856004
Implying whites are even welcome in their home lands

Implying Jews aren't trying to fuck us over in every possible way
>>
>>24854328
>and I'll get a Japanese gf too

But he does have a Japanese gf
>>
>>24856004
Is this how black and brown people feel in white countries, too?
>>
>>24854699
What? I've watched plently of jvloggers before and none of them are weebs. I've barely even seen them comment about anime or manga.
>>
They're going to have to start allowing foreigners at some point due to Japanese demographic decline, it wouldn't hurt for them to allow white refugees into their country once the beaner/sand nigger baby boom takes full effect since at least they're more capable of integrating and being productive members of society
>>
For every loser not finding his luck in japan, 10 do.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (45 KB, 650x614) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
45 KB, 650x614
>that comfy as fuck hot spring

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1bb2AR_zfo
>>
File: 1445080414079.gif (1 MB, 448x720) Image search: [Google]
1445080414079.gif
1 MB, 448x720
>Tfw Im a huge weeb
>Been to nippon 4 times
>Took some nip classes before hand so I didn't look like a total nerd
>Dont look like and act like a faggot in public
>Dont act like a dumb tourist shitter
>Everyone is nice
>Everyone is helpful
>qt nip girls talk to me

That guy is just a fucking loser
>>
>>24854328
>Be me
>Mixed ethnicity
>Can pass as an okinawan
>Visiting Japland
>Always wear a hoodie and a hat when outside
>No one talks to me
Its an introvert paradise
>>
I worked in Japan for six months, and I'm going back during the next year's spring, for a longer period now.

I can't really say it's that bad. Four months in Osaka, two in Tokyo. Only three bad experiences. That's like, not even a third of what I have to deal with in my country during the same timespan.

First:
>Went to the store to buy food for the whole week, which was pretty much tons of noodle cups and other cheap, easy-to-make shit because I didn't even have a fridge, and I spent most of my time working, so I often went to restaurants instead
>See some guy coming towards me, put my basket away in order to give him enough space to walk
>He rams his shoulder against me, and doesn't say anything
>Follow him and tell him, in front of everybody, that he's being rude
>He gets visibly mad and starts making fun of my gaijin accent
>Tell him that he's very rude, and that I just wanted to let him know that
>People give him a weird look, and he gets out of there without buying anything
>Some old lady came to me told me not to pay attention to people like him

Second:
>Waiting for the last train of the day
>Some asshole gets ahead of me in the line, he's drunk
>Meh, it's nothing, let it fly
>Read something on my phone and sigh
>He instantly turns to me and asks me if I have a problem in a loud voice
>Tell him that I was just looking at my phone
>He goes on a rant about foreigners and calls me a shit eating dog
>His coworkers try to stop him and start apologizing
>Raise my eyebrow and look away, honestly I was a little drunk too and I didn't want to do something stupid
>He pushes me
>An officer sees that, comes instantly and this guy's coworkers explain the situation, apologize, and take the guy away

cont.
>>
File: 1398477881592.jpg (42 KB, 394x458) Image search: [Google]
1398477881592.jpg
42 KB, 394x458
>>24856113
Good goy. We need foreigners! How else am i going to get my cheap labor and flood the market so everyone else is worse off?
>>
>I'm sick of being treated like an outsider!!!
Fucking top kek, you are an outsider you retard.
>>
>>24856364

Third:
>Walking a female coworker home after a shopping trip
>Some police officer stops me on my way back home (a few streets away)
>I was making a video for a friend back home, narrating some of my experiences in Japan
>He tells me that it's illegal to record, and shit like that
>Tell him that I know very well that it's not illegal
>He tells me that it bothers other people
>Can't help but laugh and tell him to look around, there is literally nobody out there
>He starts asking about my legal status on Japan, wants to see my passport, etc...
>Realize that I left everything, even my flat's keys on one of the shopping bags, at my coworker's house
>Bluff and tell him that he's abusing his power, that my status on this country it's not of his business and it has nothing to do with the reason why he stopped me, trying my best not to be rude
>Truth is, that as far as I know, officers can ask me that whenever the fuck they want, even if there's no reason
>He's visibly nervous, so let's me go and apologizes. Give him a smile and tell him that he's just doing his job, bid him a good night and get the fuck out of there as far as I could
>Two nights later, I took a walk and saw him again. He smiled at me and waived his hand

As far as dating goes, I couldn't get a japanese qt gf. I sorta-dated-but-not-really two coworkers, but that didn't really go anywhere.
>>
>people coming up to you to talk and being polite is treating you like an outsider

Jesus Christ, this guy is a retard.
>>
>>24854328
>Its 2015
>why are elderly Japanese people not aware of social media?
>>
File: 1441493824457.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
1441493824457.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
>going to move to Japan
>not going to learn the language
>generally going to be an obnoxious foreigner who ruins it for everyone
>people will still bow down to me because i'm a superior white man

Gonna be great
>>
>>24854328

if you aren't an obvious hideous weebish sperg you get treated with polite indifference by anyone over 40 or excitable friendship by anyone under 30 or over 55, I had people randomly coming up to me and saying hello and stopping to chat, no qts though ; ;
>>
>>24856602
literally a panda
>>
File: 1448860088082.jpg (102 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1448860088082.jpg
102 KB, 600x800
>>24855805
Ok. I can't resist any longer, you sike
>>
>>24854328

this nigga looks like a fucking druggo desu senpai, I'd avoid him on the streets here
>>
>>24854699
>most beautiful classy and refined women
is that pic supposed to be that? cause that hurr durr face ain't helpin
>>
File: disbeleif.jpg (60 KB, 604x610) Image search: [Google]
disbeleif.jpg
60 KB, 604x610
>>24854328
Before watching the video I expected to see some form of harrassment or discrimination, but NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED. It was a normal everyday interaction, what the hell is the point of the video?
I mean, I guess it'd be a "dreamcrusher" if you expected japan to be some kind of utopia where everyone has a gf and is happy 24/7, but come on.

>I have watched 100's of consecutive hours of anime, so I can pretty much speak Japanese.
is that supposed to be ridiculous? how do you think I learned english?
>>
EVEN THIS BETA FUCK UP HAS A GIRLFRIEND

YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13MU7xiHzrA
>>
Newsflash: People are the same everywhere, Japan is not some weeb paradise like in the cartoons.
>>
File: 1387824655586.jpg (99 KB, 900x1344) Image search: [Google]
1387824655586.jpg
99 KB, 900x1344
>>24854328

oh right he's a butthurt faggot who is all "HURR IM JAPANEEZE NOW OMG FUCKING RACISM OMGGGGG IM NOT A GAIJIN REEEEEEE"

fucking expats man
>>
>>24854415

you'll probably have a pretty sick time desu, just go out to bars or literally anywhere fun/interesting and someone will probably talk to you, or you could go to multilevel arcades and play tekken 6 in silence with chainsmoking businessmen who will perhaps give you a curt nod of approval if you beat them
>>
He will always be an outsider

A dog born in a stable, is still just a dog
>>
>>24854328
>it's like a fantasy anime world

some bits fucking are senpai, there's actual no-shit fucking castles dotted around there, Mount Fuji looks FAKE from afar it's so picturesque, Kyoto in a lot of places feels like you've literally gone back in time 300 years, you can find the boring lame bits but theres so much dope stuff to see and do, and the people are friendly. it's quite literally like your chinese cartoons in so many aspects
>>
>>24856694
Look at how much taller he is than literally everyone.
>>
>>24856256

the faggots who actually move there are the worst because they generally get mega salty that they aren't assimilated and "treated like everyone else"

though I know a dude who literally joined in the life of the small town he was teaching in for 5 years and loved every second of it because they liked him as if he was one of them, this cuccboi probably doesn't actually try to live the lifestyle or make connections and then wonders why everyone despises him
>>
>>24856347

this desu familia, I'm a diagnosed sperg and that society is literally custom crafted to my autismal ways, it's the promised land
>>
File: 1395202931476.png (128 KB, 500x206) Image search: [Google]
1395202931476.png
128 KB, 500x206
>>24854328
>WAAAAAH WAAAAAAH
>ITS 2015
>WHY AREN'T JAPANESE PEOPLE TREATING ME LIKE ROYALTY?
>I DON'T WANT TO ACTUALLY HAVE TO BE A DECENT HUMAN BEING IN ORDER TO GET TREATED WELL
>>
>>24856694
>motorcycle
>its a gay little scooter
>>
File: tru7h_in_a_fedora_by_hltru7h.png (433 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
tru7h_in_a_fedora_by_hltru7h.png
433 KB, 800x533
>>24856858
>A dog born in a stable, is still just a dog
>>
>>24856933
Sometimes you get people to come and talk you. Other times you can hear people laugh around you. Depending how bad your anxiety is, you can brush it off no prob
>>
>>24854525
>>24855213
>>24855621
>>24856047

It's mistranslated.
>>
>>24857068

not really though lol
>>
Fuck Japan I don't even want to visit there. Its just another shitty asian dystopia urban sprawl shithole.

If I went anywhere I'd like to visit Germany but not live there because its a c u c k e d beyond repair.

If I had to live anywhere besides America I'd probably go live in Russia or something.
>>
>>24854328
You know, I thought about going over there to do that condensing English teaching thing. I keep thinking about asking on /int/ and /jp/ about it, but it seems like they'd just tell me to fuck off. I just want to go somewhere different for awhile, and I have more intentions to buy goods and see some cool things than I do to hit on girls. I suppose my question is, 'is it worth it?'.

Also, is it worth learning Nip if I plan on sight seeing outside of Tokyo?
>>
File: Laughing Nigel.jpg (19 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Nigel.jpg
19 KB, 460x276
>>24854328
>tfw black-haired, brown-eyed Irish nigger
>tfw look Asian enough that I could pretty much move to Gookland and convince everyone that my grandad fought in the Imperial Gook Army slaughtering white bois when infact the exact opposite was the case.
>>
>>24855557
>wanting to fit in and expecting people to treat you like a fucking human being and not a pet is being entitled

The funny thing about freedom of expression is that you get people like you, who would be the first to complain about a year of living here and don't know SHIT about how it is, and yet have the balls to post your stupid opinion.

Why do you think your opinion matters in this case? Have you ever been here?
>>
>>24855931
>this guy is a creep
Because he's ugly, right? I don't see how he's a fucking creep, he sounds reasonable for the most part.

How old are you?
>>
>>24856364
>He goes on a rant about foreigners and calls me a shit eating dog

What did he say specifically?
>>
>>24856982
>LIKE ROYALTY
He isn't asking for that, he's just asking to be treated like a normal human being. What the fuck do you know, nigger?

>I DON'T WANT TO ACTUALLY HAVE TO BE A DECENT HUMAN BEING IN ORDER TO GET TREATED WELL

He's a mature and intelligent guy who's well-intentioned. Again, you're just braying; and you don't know what you're talking about.

Now shut the fuck up if you don't have a say in the matter.
>>
>>24854594
you had me at childlike
>>
I'm a weeb because I like jap cartoons, not because i want to live in japan and be subjected to ridicule by jap normies, who are even worse than white anglo normies. I'm glad i can enjoy my 2d shit without having to actually live in japan. I also don't get the obsession with japanese girls. They obviously aren't even close to being as cute and innocent as 2d girls.
>>
>>24857439
They hate mixed bastards what are you talking about
>>
>>24854328
Japan is shit but this faggot is a oversensitive pussy
>>
>>24857675
>He's a mature and intelligent guy who's well-intentioned.

he's an English teacher, those guys are a yen a dozen over there, who films himself alone in public complaining about not being loved unconditionally in a foreign country, he seems like a bit of a cunt desu senpai
>>
File: Shun.gif (752 KB, 491x248) Image search: [Google]
Shun.gif
752 KB, 491x248
>>24857854
Sure they do, biatch.
>>
>>24857675
>treated like a normal human being
By Jap standards or US standards? Or by UN standards he's overreacting

>intelligent guy who's well-intentioned
Is he intelligent enough to acknowledge its a homogeneous country? Is he intelligent enough to acknowledge people wont see him as Japanese? Is he intelligent enough to not overreact towards old people? He is purposely making a fuss about it for Youtube views. It boggles my mind that a Caucasoid is mad that people see him by his looks.
>>
>being angry at old people for not treating him like he's a native
>actually saying IT'S 2015

what a self-centered entitled prick.
>>
lmao i'm not a virgin robot (this board is just fun ) and i've been to an hotel in Shibuya this summer and i can assure you that as average when you walk in street you see 3 or 4 times more stunning girs than in France, where i live, and i don't even have yellow fever.

OP is a faggot
>>
>tfw living in japan for a couple of months
>dating pure virgin japanese gf
>have tons of great experiences i can only describe as being like anime
>tfw arranging plans to come back to live here

Get fukd OP
>>
>>24857957
>>24857959
This desu senpai.
I thought the old Japanese guy was gonna passively aggressively segue into telling him to leave or something and even then I was thinking its not that big a deal.
>>
>>24857068
his fucking dancing doesn't need a translation, fampai
>>
>GUYS IT'S 2015! WHY DOESN'T EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD ALREADY KNOW ME?
>>
>>24856933
it's not custom crafted, it's sick and diseased and needs to be purged.
>>
>>24858031
trololool so funny
>>
>>24854328
>Why do elderly Japanese people not follow American social norms
>Especially when talking to a equivalent of a nigger who happens to be ugly too
>>
File: 1443547053002.png (83 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1443547053002.png
83 KB, 499x499
>>24854328
this youtuber is pathetic, he has to pay for whores what do you expect?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST00lykVZOU

if you're a chad you can still be a chad in japan, just with double the attention because you're "exotic"
>>
>tfw you will never live in Edo jidai Japan
I just wanted to be the ronin with no a name.
>>
>Weebshits getting toastie defending their magical japanland in this thread

You faggots shouls move to the bottom of the ocean instead.
>>
>>24854328
GO HOME WHITE PIGGU
>>
Only massive retards think that Japan is the same as anime, just because they're the centre of 2D and otaku culture doesn't mean they're any less shit than every other 3D place in the world

It's fair enough going there to go to Akiba for the delicious merch, but no true weeb would ever go there expecting it to be real life 2D
>>
>>24857635
WHITU PIGGU GO HOMERU
>>
File: 124543778834634345345734534.png (2 MB, 1255x668) Image search: [Google]
124543778834634345345734534.png
2 MB, 1255x668
>>24854525
It could be worse, the Nippon could visit you
https://youtu.be/GKFKl22j1RY

>>24854328
Alternatively you could go to North Korea
https://youtu.be/j9HWLuhSPjQ
Tea Girl seems pretty based.
>>
>>24854328
It's because of how incredibly ugly he is. Japanese are just people like everyone else, they will treat you better if you're not fugly as shit.

Like that dude who was "harassed" on a train in Taiwan, ugly lanklet with a goofy face.
>>
>>24854328
Watch the vid, you must be a pussy if that is your example of how bad it is in japan, that guy is the personification of the meme "notice me senpai" kek, oh this guys wife won't speak to me directly, who gives a fuck, I wouldn't, I'm literally just going there to fuck jap bitches and I know prostitution is pretty lax there even though its not legal, there are fucking highschool girls that make a business out of selling their panties, why the fuck would I care if people acknowledge my existence, all the more easier to go unnoticed if everyone is avoiding you, I'm just there go get and/or buy some pussy, your example actually makes japan look like more of a catch kek.
>>
If you're white in Japan and not loving it then you're probably an ugly sperg. Been here for 4 months and I've gotten so much action it's fucking unreal. First time in a club here I had girls on me within minutes, and I've literally had girls fight over me before. My current gf bends over backwards for me just because I'm a white guy.

Shit like OP pisses me off because I know the exact type of autist who comes here and puts no effort into interacting with people, and then bitches about how he's not getting laid.
>>
>>24854545
As for the women, I'd say that there was a pretty noticeable lack of 10/10 hotties but that the average cuteness of young women was higher than what I'm used to in the States.

Same thing i saw in China. Slightly lower ceiling but much higher floor.
>>
>>24860854
CHAD
LEAVE
LLLLEEEAAAAVVVVEEEE
>>
>>24860854
Yea, my brother says he's getting girls at the clubs. I really want to smash a jap virgin so badly, the dream~
>>
>>24854328
Oh boy, the White Women Internet Defense Force
>>
>>24855143
>>not wanting a beautiful mexicana female crime lord
>Not wanting to be dominated
>Not wanting to be a sad pathetic c.uck like you

I'd say he's on the right path
>>
File: 1403053477047.gif (2 MB, 330x275) Image search: [Google]
1403053477047.gif
2 MB, 330x275
>>24856113
>They're going to have to start allowing foreigners at some point due to Japanese demographic decline

what exactly is it about negative demographic decline that makes it necessary to import immigrants? what is so great about population growth?

I am uneducated on the subject, please explain in layman's terms
>>
>>24861690
GDP money money money.

Japan so far has chosen the noble decline and preserving japan over their interest rates so it's unlikely they'll change soon. I respect and envy them for it.

They're also not white so the Jews are worried about making them minorities in their own country before the holocaust centenary.
>>
>>24861730
aren't
>>
>>24861690
It's more a problem of an aging population. The shrinking working age population has to pay for the growing amount of retired people.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 450x261) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 450x261
I must go to to the weeaboo holy land of akihabara.

Every weeaboo must journey there within their life time.
>>
>Ugly NEET gets treated like non-human in Japan
Isn't it like this in every country?
>>
Any Chads or normies here been to Japan? What was it like for you? I don't care about the NEET perspective.
>>
>>24861730
different anon, but it would be interesting to see japan for the years to come. I've heard they'll drop their current constitution, but thats just rumors. Hopefully they do
>>
>>24854471
It's weird. I saw Japanese teens visiting mitsuwa. I was kind of taken back a little bit by how weird they sort of looked. Their teeth were extremely crooked for one and their faces seemed off to me. And you know these were high school chicks. It's when chicks are starting to look their hottest.

But whatever. That was just one encounter.
>>
>>24854471
I dont really like Asian girls but she looks pretty alright to me
>>
Fuck Japan, go to China if you're desperate for an asian girlfriend. Girls there throw themselves at white guys.
>>
>"May I speak to you?"
>"No, but you may speak to me in japanese."

Weeaboos are indeed delusional faggots who think Japan is perfect in every way, but this guy sounds like a cunt. You don't just fucking refuse to speak to someone, especially when they're making an effort to speak to you in your own language. And he still had to get all butthurt and make a shitty vlog whining about it. Good grief.
>>
File: 1428861737449.jpg (50 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1428861737449.jpg
50 KB, 500x375
>mfw the ones saying that japanese girls are ugly have never been to Japan first

And i'm not a desperate delusional white guy, i'm pretty neutral, i just like to travel.

Oh, and don't cherry pick to prove a point, if you play this game i can post hundred of pics and videos of ugly girls of any group.
>>
Can someone post that documentary about various blacks experiences in Japan? One of the people being interviewed made music for a Final Fantasy game.
>>
Does anybody have the video where the weaboo gets bullied by some Japanese comedians?
>>
>tfw want to teach in Japan to get an easy teaching certificate
>6'3 whitu piggu, can't speak any Jap
>They'd probably assume I'm just another weeb trying to find his pure waifu
>>
>>24854328
If I had a choice between being miserable in Asia or being miserable in Amerikkka, I pick Asia
>better public transportation
>no crime
>better healthcare
>no nignogs, no jews, no quebequois
>no drug culture
>police are about as authorative as crossing guards
>people respect your privacy and rights
>better internet
>women are actually feminine
>be well traveled

People who move to a foreign country and expect nothing but happiness, rainbows, and tons of sex are idiots, especially if they think they'll pick up the language naturally over time, but that doesnt mean other countries dont have benefits.
>>
so like is there something that wrong with wanting to experience another culture
some people are dumb as shit but that shouldnt discourage you from visiting a country that has a pretty rich and interesting culture, you dont have to learn the language unless you plan on living there because like most modern countries a lot of the population speaks at least some english just learn enough to get around.
>>
File: 1441718193298.jpg (216 KB, 819x912) Image search: [Google]
1441718193298.jpg
216 KB, 819x912
>move to japan
>act rude and obnoxious to everyone, playing out the gajin stereotype
>japanese people start hating foreigners and weebs even more
>weebs starts making youtube vids on how their dreams of living in the japanese socities are crushed
>>
>>24862709
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0D7cNvUmTM
>>
>>24863075
>especially if they think they'll pick up the language naturally over time

? I moved to Brazil for an exchange program and picked up the language over time, why would Japan be so different
>>
>>24861763
>implying government paid retirement will be a thing in the future
>>
>>24863075
>better public transportation
But expensive. Owning a car in USA is cheaper than using public transportation in japan.

>people respect your privacy and rights
More-so in USA. Cops can't enter your home without a warrant, fifth and second amendment. No such thing in japan.

As for the rest of your "benefits", then you'll have to weigh them against living the rest of your life as a foreigner in a very xenophobic society.
>>
>>24854467
Fuck you faggot.
You don't know what it's like to grow up with a lazy eye and have the world hate you
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk

go away

we want no otakus
>>
>>24855449
See that's the important part, you're expected to integrate, if you don't of course you're going to be the "filthy gaijin" mentioned itt
>>
Japan is kind of shitty but my two years there were the best years of my life. I also did china briefly. Also I thought being an anime expert would make speaking easy but it didn't help that much. Everyone speaks to you in english and they act like can't believe how smart you are for being able to speak their moonspeak, use chopsticks, or wipe your ass. Very condescending like too. "oh wow, I'm very impressed that a subhuman piece of shit baka gaijin who doesn't even deserve to breathe can manage to say hello". Of course you have to be polite and shit too because they think they're paying you a compliment. China was much better for the white god complex. Japan looks at you like a trained monkey at best, and a nuisance at worst. Even someone you've been talking with for months and has received notes written in kanji they'll still write to you in just kana. Fucking stuck up cunts. Also japanese food is beyond shit. Bland tasteless garbage. My friend is in korea and I"m trying to get out there. It sounds much nicer than japan and china put together, and they have actually good food too.
>>
>>24863383
Don't forget to crush a 12 pack on the subway, pass out, and snore loudly. The Japanese think all foreigners do that.
>>
>>24863689

1 burrito plzz huehue is a lot easier to just pick up than manko wa omae desu kawaii uguu.
>>
>>24863913

kek, white people can't integrate. Even american born nips who try going back for business or something said there's still some intangible barrier. They have millions of subtle bullshit customs that just can't be learned no matter how hard you try. Understandably they judge a real nip harder than a person but you'll still always be gaijin and never a nip.
>>
Y'all need some ericsurf6.
>that beta in the intro
>my sides
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svVMZHRvi80
>>
>>24854471
>she's 35 y/o
>>
>>24863919
I agree with you on the whole condescending attitude many Japs have.

Being Half Jap meant I was fortunately able to avoid most of that though.

Food part is a matter of opinion though
>>
>>24854328

>ugly white american fag experiencing discrimination

What a whiny cunt. Why the hell does he still live there if he hates it so much?
>>
>>24854471

first of all, nobody says that jap women look like anime characters, ever. Second she's pretty cute.
>>
>>24854525

Fucking epic. They shit on weeb fags on live tv. Makes me wanna go even more.
>>
>>24861811
My dad went to Japan for work once, and he had a few funny stories

>Dad is 6'4, all of his coworkers are 6' or above, 2 of the 5 coworkers are also black
>They all go out to dinner one night
>Restaurant owners personally greet them, enthusiastically speaking and gesturing
>They keep on bringing food and drinks out; tons of stuff they didn't order
>Dad asks for the check in broken Japanese, they refuse to give it to him
>Before they leave, the owners ask to take a picture with them and have them all sign a piece of paper
>Dad is thoroughly confused by the whole affair; coworkers figure out that they thought my dad and his coworkers were professional athletes

>Dad is riding subway, standing up
>Stops at a station; a bunch of high schoolers get on the train
>A girl goes up to my dad, rests her head on my dad's chest, and falls asleep
>Dad is trying not to laugh, gestures at his coworkers to look at what's going on, coworkers start laughing quietly
>Girl's stop comes up, she snaps out of it, quickly thanks my dad, and scurries out of the subway
>>
>>24854872

>most respectful

thats where you fuck up. Don't be a kissass or try so hard to assimilate. Fuck those jap fags, act like the big american man you are and step on em
>>
>>24857068
Even from just watching copious amounts of anime I can tell you that they're making fun of him.
>>
File: 1448859761376.gif (642 KB, 500x291) Image search: [Google]
1448859761376.gif
642 KB, 500x291
>>24854328

i'd love to visit japan, and yet i don't give a shit about anime. can anyone relate? i don't know why japan appeals to me so much, it just seems like a really pretty place between the mountains/nature and all the comfy narrow street cities. the woman play a role in me wanting to visit but honestly it's pretty minuscule compared to other reasons. seems like the place has great infrastructure and everyone is at least somewhat courteous, plus i enjoy their food. i know i'd just be seen as a weeaboo otaku faggot if i went, but i still want to go. should i just go so i can finally be disillusioned and no longer have this autistic urge to live there anymore?
>>
File: 1365375776302.jpg (109 KB, 716x715) Image search: [Google]
1365375776302.jpg
109 KB, 716x715
>>24854328
>WAAAAAH THEY TREAT ME LIKE AN OUTSIDER BECAUSE I AM THE ONLY NON ASIAN GUY IN THE TOWN
White people experiencing being a minority for the first time is so funny, they can't take anything.
>>
>>24864331
I want to go for the food, tea, nature and the big cities that look like someone forgot to turn adblock on. I only watch two or three animes every few years. So I can't quite call me a weeaboo.
>>
File: quebecer pepe.jpg (160 KB, 936x590) Image search: [Google]
quebecer pepe.jpg
160 KB, 936x590
>>24863075
>no quebequois
>>
>>24863075
>no quebequois
lolwat
What the fuck is wrong with quebequois
>>
File: Fuck off.jpg (47 KB, 736x623) Image search: [Google]
Fuck off.jpg
47 KB, 736x623
>>24864412
>>24864419
Fuck off Jacque
>>
>>24854328
>go to America
>don't speak a whole lot of English
>be entitled
>be rude
>get treated like shit

wow, the same can happen in every country.
>>
>>24863448
>normal black people in Japan treated worse in USA because of other blacks that they prefer living as gaijins

yikes
>>
>>24854328
>may I speak to you
>no but you may speak to me in japanese

weebs are pretty disgusting
>>
>tfw no reason to go to Japan for me because I'll only accept a catholic waifu and finding one of those in Japan is hopeless
>tfw not smart enough to convert one
>tfw filipinas are ugly
>>
File: whylive.png (65 KB, 285x276) Image search: [Google]
whylive.png
65 KB, 285x276
>>24864242
>lanklet life
>tfw forever a manlet
>>
>>24864449
my name's not jacques it's jean-guy or jean-paul or jean-francois or jean-claude
>>
What the fuck is wrong with this guy, the couple was being normal. The behavior was totally acceptable. If you bitch about things like these, you have serious mental problems. Just go with it and try being a nice person, don't act like you are the most important person in that conversation. "Oh I'm such a special snowflake for being an american in Japan. Oh boohoo they won't respect the fact that I can talk in Japanese ain't I such a fuckin smart child for being able to speak two different languages." This guy kind of disgusts me tbqh
>>
>>24854328
Why does this faggot bother staying in Japan? He obviously hates it there and everybody there hates him.
>>
File: 523e2436e691b257b97d928c_736.jpg (106 KB, 720x561) Image search: [Google]
523e2436e691b257b97d928c_736.jpg
106 KB, 720x561
>>24854467
>>24863879
Fuck, thanks for the heads-up. I don't even need to watch it. What kind of woman would want to pass on that gene?
>>
>>24854328
IT'S TWO THOUSAND FIFTEEN
>>
File: 1436537708170.jpg (108 KB, 764x1024) Image search: [Google]
1436537708170.jpg
108 KB, 764x1024
>white people can't bear living in society where there a treated like other minorities

Kek, what a pathetic race
>>
>>24864919
They'll die out along with other light skins. Get 'em while they're hot
>>
>>24854328
>implying I'd care
>implying I'd rather not be miserable in Nippon than in America
>>
>>24854328
>ugly beta loser no neck gets called out for jerking off to anime
>>
>>24854328
WHAT THE FUCK? I watched the video expecting a big payoff. Apparently his entire issue was that the wife didn't speak to him directly. Maybe she's shy, or just a cunt, dickface. Not every person is going to be perfectly polite every time, and not every person has to be frankly.

P.S. Even though I'm an American living in America, unless you're just visiting, go back to your own fucking country. Tired of this multi-cultural bullshit.
>>
>>24854471
Jesus, she looks pretty. Are white men so keked that they thing any woman who doesn't have masculine features/man jaws are automatically ugly?
>>
>>24864919
>white people build the most impressive societies the world has ever seen
>shitskins move to them and shit them up
>whites treat shitskins like shit accordingly
>"whyz wite ppl so mean to uz n shit we DINDU NUFFIN"
the only mistake whites made was not being more like the japanese and keeping that noise outside the wall
>>
File: 3VMOlLbSuaw.jpg (5 KB, 250x133) Image search: [Google]
3VMOlLbSuaw.jpg
5 KB, 250x133
>>24866654
I didn't say the treatment reserved to minorities wasn't right tho
>>
>>24866654
>white guys
>still eternally butthurt
top kek
>>
>>24863879

Kakashi, please. Bitches in Japan dig that Sharingan of yours.
>>
>>24854328
oh god this thread reminds me my 19yo brother. he keeps watching some animu over and over again where's some girl in a red/black goth dress and with a clock instead of her eye. god, i always feel so embarrassed for him
>>
If he thinks that's bad, try getting treated like less than human in your own country.
>>
tfw no guro japan girl gf
>>
>>24866918
>NON-WHITES
>BLM
>DON'T STOP BELIEVING
>>
>>24854328
The only place you could move to and expect to be accepted completely is canada, but you can have a fine life in japan or whatever if you dont mind being a gaijin. He was just too naive
>>
>>24854328
do not listen to him, I lived in Japan, it is very nice people and nice country
>>
>>24864723
>ugly
look in the mirror
>>
>>24856466
your name is Leo, right?
>>
how would they treat a pale skinned sandnigger?
>>
File: 1407981835539.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1407981835539.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
>tfw you quit watching anime successfully
>tfw you regressed after another short bout with depression
>tfw you start to wish you were a main character in an anime again
Thread replies: 208
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.