[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any of you guys have a shitty step dads? Mines a religious freak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Cat Winter.jpg (409 KB, 2400x1350) Image search: [Google]
Cat Winter.jpg
409 KB, 2400x1350
Any of you guys have a shitty step dads?
Mines a religious freak that tries to push his bullshit on others
>>
>>24854290
Also he's a nigger
>>
>>24854290
Mine's a Muslim-hating Chad with the political tolerance of a hippopotamus.
He doesn't even have a reason to hate the groups of people that he does; if you pressure him about his reasoning he gets really aggressive and just repeats things he heard on TV.
He's also an alcoholic, is dumb as a box of rocks and can't spell to save his life.
>>
>>24855124
>Chad
>literally licks a hole you came out of
>>
>>24854290
Mine was a nationalistic Ex marine. We got into fight a lot. I eventually moved away since I was tired of enduring his bullshit. He's also said that I think like a terrorist in some kind cause I dislike the place I was born to.
>>
>>24854290
That cat is adorable.
I wish I had a cat like that.
>>
nah, my mum just has multiple kekold boyfriends. they're not bad people, but since they're keks I have zero respect for them
my stepmum is pretty cool though, works for a top tech company and has all kinds of awesome connections
>>
>>24855124
>Muslim-hating

That's not a bad thing though.
>>
Winter Hermit, where's your trip?
>>
>>24854290
Are you me? Mines a retired scientist who everyone treats all his little theories like fact because they don't know enough to dispute it

For example he believes cancer is caused by stress
>>
File: 1449276957000.jpg (96 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1449276957000.jpg
96 KB, 640x640
>tfw rich beta stepdad
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.