[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mr. Random Guy on Youtube
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9
File: robot.png (451 KB, 811x522) Image search: [Google]
robot.png
451 KB, 811x522
Just found this guy on youtube. Intense feels instantly, do you think he is a robot?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czCamgLXtvE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkSWHEM6610
>>
>find a treasure gold of a post
>instantly ignored by r9k and shitposting as well as femanon threads get 100+ replies
>>
>>24854530
Fuck you, samefag op. Visible sage.
>>
>>24854568
What I meant by post is the youtube post.
>>
>>24854144
Holy shit, this is actually interesting, also nice dubs OP.
>>
>>24854568
OP was saying that he found a good video rather than a good post, you fuckwit. It's obvious what he's trying to say
>>
>>24854144
I like how when guys confront people recording them, yelling at them or even using physical force, its perfectly fine
but when a girl tries to warn people about his questionable motives, shes committing a hate crime in your minds
>>
>>24854664
It's not fine. Those guys are viewed at douche bag who take steroids or something because of their aggressiveness. Quit being simple and quit trying to justify female behavior by comparisons that don't make sense or that are lies and assumptions. Typically people don't respond to these type of posts because they view you as an idiot and know it's not worth the energy to engage a fool.
>>
File: image.png (43 KB, 401x367) Image search: [Google]
image.png
43 KB, 401x367
>>24854530
I wanted to post earlier but my computer, is frozen (I'm using my iPhone). He's a idiot for talking to people while filming, because everyone hates being filmed.

Do any of you remember the guy who would just record people? People would lose their shit, and they would physically attack him.

This guy is autistic.
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 125x106) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 125x106
>>24854144
That nigger be singing the star spangled banner, motherfucker be crazy, lel.
>>
pretty sure this is very mentally ill. he talks in circular non-sensical thoughts that just come out like word vomit

isnt that a sign of schizophrenia?
>>
>>24854763
>he talks in circular non-sensical thoughts that just come out like word vomit isnt that a sign of schizophrenia?

Nah man, I think and speak like that to myself when I'm alone too but not to other people

it's just a way to get all the shit out of your brain
>>
File: 1448773170665.jpg (6 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
1448773170665.jpg
6 KB, 200x194
YES THIS IS DAN THE MAN YOU FUCKING NEWFAGS.

He is not a robot, not self-aware enough. However he is being ganged up against by r/losangeles

https://www.reddit.com/r/LosAngeles/comments/3u5kth/psa_guy_accosting_women_in_downtown/

Fucking normie witchhunting
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 242x242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 242x242
>>24854763
No, he's a nervous autist.
This dumb nerd is approaching random women and saying "I like you".

>This is so hard
>>
>>24854763
Yea he definitely is, he said on his Facebook he gets autismbux from the Feds for his LA apartment.

It doesn't mean hes a schizo though, I do that shit all the time, I'll be damned if I'm a schizo for that.

The designation should only be given when society is being disrupted anyways, he isn't doing anything to hurt anybody, there is no reason to call him schizophrenic.
>>
>>24854763
>isnt that a sign of schizophrenia?
yes, And as sign of autism
also as I have learned a sign of sleep deprivation
>>
File: 1437965025724.png (186 KB, 416x398) Image search: [Google]
1437965025724.png
186 KB, 416x398
>>24854144
>it makes you feel like no one likes you and you should commit suicide

Damn
>>
Lol
I just got to the part where he says "I Like you, I like your skin"...

And now I'm at the part where he tells a woman he teaches guys how to pick up girls... Nigga scares the fuck out of women, he made that asian bitch run across the street.
He's using the shittiest pick up routine imagineable.
>>
>>24854943
Honestly, he just needs to change his game up a bit.

He actually is acting creepy as fuck desu. Even if Chad did it, the girls would think it's slightly off-putting. Some might be into it though.
>>
>>24854962
Yea. Not to mention he doesn't let conversation flow. If he was keeping the conversation going instead of approaching and staring like a weirdo he'd get somewhere.
>>
>>24854810
Indeed, how can r9k not now about Dan The Man?, just fucking piss off all of you normies that think you are some fucking robot REEEE
>>
>>24854711
>because everyone hates being filmed.
Yet they're being filmed every single second they're outside in any city that isn't a 10 person third world village.
>>
File: image.png (64 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
64 KB, 640x400
>>24855825
I understand that, but being filmed by a weird guy, that's saying "I like you, do you like me?", is really gonna creep them out.
>>
>>24854530
nigger this was on reddit the other day.

>ignored
>>
>>24855962
Yeah, much more creepy than someone literally following your every move on video and compiling it into a database that can be abused by sociopaths who devote their lives to getting into position where they can abuse such information.
>>
>>24856068
>>24856068
??
You talking about surveillance, or are you just mad paranoid?
>>
It's like he's trying to be as creepy I possible. Someone please tell him that saying "I like you" to girls that are complete strangers in the creepiest voice possible is never going to work.
>>
>>24856050
>browsing reddits
>>
File: 1441461988428.jpg (83 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1441461988428.jpg
83 KB, 500x500
>>24856551
i like r/cringe. what can i say? also i get the perk of watching h3h3 videos before they air!
>>
I'd like to hang out with this guy.
>>
>>24856575
Yea, I knew that that sub has a shared userbase with 4chan. Fucking faggots, you guys are like the lowest tier shitposters
>>
>>24856599

at least i'm not some big liar pants like OP
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.