[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
College Roommates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1421544549902.png (498 KB, 680x478) Image search: [Google]
1421544549902.png
498 KB, 680x478
Hey robots, my roommate is keking me out of my room right now. Hes watching the goddamn notebook with this chick, whats the most alpha move in this situation?
>>
I dunno, go to sleep and hope they're gone when you wake up.
>>
>>24853804

sleep on the couch outside. Be a fucking bro, understand that you have earned a favor by doing so. If he's cool, he'll do you a solid in the future. If he's a faggot, you need to explicitly call in the favor at some point. If he doesn't deliver in the future in a similar situation, then it's mischief time. Hold your fire for now robot
>>
>>24853861
Theyre literally right next to my bed...
>>
>>24853901
Its a dorm, its all the same room :^(
>>
>>24853804
go in, hang out and do whatever you want

if he goes "anon get out!," tell him if he's planning on doing anything, go to a motel or choose a time where you aren't there

If a man can treat another man as his little brother, he is considered beta to him while he is alpha.

Don't establish yourself as the beta
>>
>>24853804
rape her while looking him in the eyes.
>>
>>24853920

Oh, you're in there with him? Is there a common room anywhere or someone else's room you could call up to crash in? Worst case you could just go out for a couple hours, tell him very clearly that you'll be back at a certain time. Make up some bullshit about studying/cramming for something and say you're hitting the library. Leave enough alone time for them to get it over with and go to sleep.

But as I said, if this happens a lot and you never get any return on investment or he's a douche.... M I S C H I E F
>>
>>24853804
Make him ask you nicely to do it and make it clear that you're doing him a favor.
You could suggest money/pizza/beer or something in return.
>>
>>24853804
Is it also like 2:30 where you are? Tell him that's not fucking cool and he needs to give you more warning next time.
But do leave, sleep in a study room or something. He definitely owes you one though.
>>
>>24853804
when you hear them having sex, yell encouragement through the door like
"that's my roomie!"
"You go, man!"
"By the sounds of it, you're doing well!"

Walk in with pizza after you hear him finish and eat it with them.
>>
>>24853990
I've been gone since like 10:50 and I just went back a little bit ago and they were still there. He does this all the time with nothing to return.
>>
>>24854094
see
>>24853929

You're literally whining to us like a woman to her female support group with no intention of doing anything about it.

Man up, faggot
>>
>>24854036

I found the other non-autist.

Seriously people, friendship 101, it's a give and take. Every once in a while you let one go and do a favor with the reasonable expectation that you'll get the same courtesy in a similar situation. It's only beta if you let yourself get walked on and give a shitton without ever getting anything back
>>
>>24854094

Got it, needed that detail. The easiest direct approach would be to just barge in, not make a big deal about it and go about your routine. If he's taking forever to make a move or it's a long term girl, he's either not getting laid or it's not a big deal that he does. Don't tolerate disrespect
>>
>>24854209
This! ^^^^^^^^
>>24854094
Don't let this douche walk all over you. He is taking advantage of you.
You could also play video games, music, or a movie at the same volume that their movie is playing at.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK