[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to the earlier poll on voting for fembot threads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1448389943154.png (113 KB, 554x421) Image search: [Google]
1448389943154.png
113 KB, 554x421
What happened to the earlier poll on voting for fembot threads to be banned? Last time I checked it had 300 votes so gook moot should hear us out
>>
Sorry we're here to stay ^.^
>>
>>24853983
#Sorrynotsorry roastie slut
>>
>>24854274
Majority rules, wizkek.
>>
>>24853704
What poll was this?
>>
>>24853704
Here's the poll

strawpoll.me/6214306/r

>>24854301
Majority voted by and large to get rid of you shitposters. It's time to go back
>>
I voted to ban them not because I hate fembots but because theres too many of these shitty threads being made. That crap is /soc/ shitposting
>>
>>24853983
girl power :3
>>
>>24854339
You dont seem to understand, faggot. You can proxy your shitty polls all you want, the numbers dont lie, look at those threads if you dont believe me :^)

Anyway, gook is a normie just like moot was, no way in hell he'll bend to retarded frogposters demands. Fuck off to wizardchan if you hate this place so much.
>>
>>24854428
Fuck outta here you useless sluts. This isnt your board and spamming your shitty threads every hour doesnt mean we want that shit her. Gtfo and kys, famalam
>>
>>24854428
>h-hiro wont touch us!

Tell that to the mandrama autists who were kicked outta /sp/.
>>
>>24854469
>KV calling anyone useless
Hilarious, shouldnt you be spamming wagekek threads along your frogfriends? And let me remind you this is the Original Content board, at this point fembot threads are far more original than your eternal whining could ever be.

>>24854480
>mandrama
>man
There's your answer. Also /sp/ has a specific topic unlike this place.
>>
>>24854538
Fembot threads are literal /soc/ faggotry tripfagging and last time I checked that shit is not allowed here. Fuck off.

Also

>retarded useless roasties

>original
>>
>>24854538
>this roastie butthurt
hilarious
maybe we'll allow your threads back here if you ever develop a modicum of personality you useless walking hole
>>
File: 1446403802527.jpg (19 KB, 358x272) Image search: [Google]
1446403802527.jpg
19 KB, 358x272
>tfw you just want everybody to get along and be nice to each other and then maybe we'd be each other's gfs and bfs
>tfw instigating arguments is too much fun
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.