[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>try to use interpals to practice talking to qts and maybe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1449578004540.png (440 KB, 645x1260) Image search: [Google]
1449578004540.png
440 KB, 645x1260
>try to use interpals to practice talking to qts and maybe even get a gf
>talk to girl from Mumbai
>exchange phone numbers and talk for a few days
>my profile pic on interpals is blank and she asks me to send a pic of myself to her
>do it for some reason after she goes to bed
>wake up in the morning and she's looked at it but didnt say anything
>wait a day or so
>try sending a message
>realize she blocked me
I quit buds
>>
Why are women so heartless?
>>
>mumbai

LEARN TO POO IN LOO

Don't feel bad OP, she does her doodie in designated shitting streets.
>>
>>24853255
>Mumbai
>woman
It was a guy trying to scam you. He saw you were ugly and poor so he stopped.
>>
File: 1443902241068.png (109 KB, 360x340) Image search: [Google]
1443902241068.png
109 KB, 360x340
>interpals

THE REDDEST OF FLAGS

DO NOT ASSOCIATE WITH ANYONE WHO USES THIS SERVICE TO BE HONEST
>>
>>24853296
No it was definitely a chick. I've been catfished before and I didnt want to make rhe same mistake so I made sure. Talked to her on the phone and she'd take selfies next to her art
>>24853289
She was nice to ke beforehand. I dont care about /int/ memes
>>
>>24853255
Why would you care what a future rape victim thinks?
>>
>>24853255
Message more women and move on. Next time, make it clear that you are self conscious about your looks, but don't bring it up until you have to. If they like your personality and aren't cunts, they'll stay. Now I must ask if you decided to use interpals after seeing one of my threads. I'll take my trip off now. I don't want to attention whore, but I'm curious how interested robots are in making penpals.
>>
>>24853311
Why is that?
Seens like an alright site
>>24853406
Never seen your trip before that I can recall. I popped by the general on /int/ for it and convinced myself to give it a shot.
Do I just tell women I'm ugly or something in advance?
>>
>>24853429
I have been trying to get penpal threads to be a thing here for robots, specifically for the same reasons you did. I tried helping robots and giving tips and shit. I have a penpal in Japan I've been talking to for over four years maybe five now, and wanted to help other robots know the experience of having someone nice to talk too.
>>
File: 1443897581051.jpg (5 KB, 175x160) Image search: [Google]
1443897581051.jpg
5 KB, 175x160
>>24853429
every girl who uses interpals is basically cruising for dick on a global scale. have you had trouble dating local women? yes? then DONT GO TO A SITE WHERE YOULL DEVELOP A CRUSH ON A WHORE WHO WILL LEAD YOU ON FOR A WHILE THEN DITCH YOU AND GO FUCK SOME KOREAN PIECE OF SHIT JKADFADFLKADL
>>
>>24853498
Sounds like it might be a good idea
Good luck m8
>>24853516
I'm seriously confused as to why literally every girl on that site wants Korean dick. Seems like every girl's profile I liked at from South Africa to Russia was trying to learn Korean and was into korean boy bands

And ya I'm done with the site. Back to more escapism
>>
>>24853560
>oneitis goes from liking punk bands to loving korean pop boybands and trying to learn korean and japanese
WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING
NUKE KOREA
>>
>>24853597
I think it's part of the "I'm not like other girls" thing they do. It's sort of a hipster thing. The korean celebrities are also really gay pussies so they have the old 90's boy band thing still going for them.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.