[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why dont you guys just get Tinder. You have nothing to lose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10
File: Come ON.jpg (25 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
Come ON.jpg
25 KB, 1252x1252
Why dont you guys just get Tinder. You have nothing to lose
>>
Why dont you guys just check these? You have nothing to lose
>>
>>24852852

fuck tinder. you're implying i got time to waste on that bullshit looking for "hook ups" in a cess pool.
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 960x652) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 960x652
>>24852999
Trips has spoken, fuck off OP
>>
Not good looking enough for Australian women.
>>
>>24853012
Picture made me laugh, thanks for the laugh fellow robot.
>>
>>24853038
>tfw you will never have a qt aussie waifu to shitpost with
feels bad tbqh tho family
>>
>tinder is like real life, except worse
>top 15 percent of Chads can do whatever they want
>if you're not Chad, you get nothing
>tinder continues to shill here because it's constantly bleeding users once they begin to understand how horrible it is to average/below average men
>>
File: 1449642647987.jpg (56 KB, 530x588) Image search: [Google]
1449642647987.jpg
56 KB, 530x588
>>24853183

I don't know if i want to shit-post with one, when i create a thread theres nothing worse then some guy shitting it up. I want to be good to my fellow robots, if i ever get a girlfriend I'll never mention her on /r9k/.
>>
>>24852852
Any foolish hope one may still have that looks don't mean everything in finding relationships.
>>
>>24853189
All dating sites summed up.
>>
>>24852852
Tinder is better than dating sites but that's not saying much. You still need to be a semi-successful man at the very least with a job, car, and house in order to be appealing to all the online entitled cunts even if you're ugly. And if you're ugly and have nothing, you have no chance.

I'm not ugly, I'd make a great partner and so on. But I don't have a job or a car and I live with my mom so shallow cunts don't even look at me.

I think I might just start lying with a fake chad account just to break some whore hearts.
>>
>>24853551

In ALL honesty, you just said "I don't have a job or a car and I live with my mom", then proceeded to call people shallow.

I think you may have an insecurity issue or something, because what you outlined to me does not seem attractive. Emphasis upon the word "attractive". I know it seems "superficial" etc. to put effort into aesthetic appearance and material goods; however, generating capital, taking care of yourself, and acquiring resources are qualities oftentimes associated with intelligence, self-sufficiency, and overall security...which is what people are looking for.

No one wants to date someone they think cannot pay for dates, will provide awkward & ignorant conversation, or lie & cheat on them. Even though many of the people on that app lack integrity, it should come as no surprise that an app that only allows you a fleeting glance + the opportunity to accept or deny that person would be saturated with the superficial. It is an app ENTIRELY based upon presentation. I wasn't trying to be condescending, and I hope this helped...I have been in low places before, and in a way, I'm still in one now.

But I'll make it. You'll make it. We'll all make it. Positive vibes my friend, positive vibes. And best of luck.
>>
>>24853645
You are right, I'm not in a good place at the moment either. Thank you for the truthful words, even if they stung a bit.
We'll all make it someday, brah.
>>
>Have 300 matches
>Too autistic to talk to any of them
>>
>>24852852
I don't have to a facebook for it and I look too shitty to even have a decent profile picture.

I'm not a 6/10 so I'd be checking my phone for maybe 1 match a week if I'm lucky.

My coworkers and people that have met me would see my face on there and would laugh/bring it up to me.

I live with my ex gf and sleep on the couch. No girl is going to let me come to her house + take my v card.
>>
File: 144964.jpg (54 KB, 530x563) Image search: [Google]
144964.jpg
54 KB, 530x563
>>24853692

Haha aye man, just come walk with me down that dark alley. Haha, that gun? oh it's nothing it's empty. Use it for protection and to scare off criminals. Don't be afraid.
>>
>>24852852
Serious questions cause I'm about to give it a shot.

Does it track your shit?
Do I need a real account like facebook or give my phone number, or can I make a fake email?

Can I access this shit on my desktop?
Why the fuck is everything smartphone exclusive why can't I run basic things like Whatsapp on the desktop jesus chrsit.
>>
>>24853701
>I live with my ex gf and sleep on the couch
Holy cukkeroni

>>24853716
How fucking paranoid are you? Just calm down. It can use facebook for information so you don't have to manually fill everything out yourself, but if you're a tinfoilhat type just do it all manually.
>>
>>24853716
>Does it track your shit?
You need a fb account with photos thats about it

>Can I access this shit on my desktop?
No
>>
>>24853713
Say what friend?
>>
>>24853764
I don't want my normie friends knowing I use Tinder, that's all.
>>
>>24853798
they wont unless a Stacy you have on fb finds you on it
>>
>>24853798
Stop being such a faggot. The only way they would know you use tinder is if they use tinder themselves, in which case the embarrassment is moot because who the fuck cares - everyone's just trying to get laid or find a gf and there's nothing wrong with that so stop worrying.

Also if you're afraid of what your friends think, why are you even friends with them?
>>
File: Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-Enough-03.jpg (15 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-Enough-03.jpg
15 KB, 316x202
>>24853794
*BANG*

*BANG*
*BANG*
*BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG*
>>
>>24853764
We dated forever ago and I was looking for places to room at when I hit 18. She had a house given to her and I offered enough to pay for a good bit of the bills.

It'd be kek if I dated her while staying here.
>>
>>24853821
Too bad I was wearing a bullet proof vest!
>>
>>24853823
So you don't fuck her, still have your virginity, and she likely brings guys home all the time to scream with in her room while you cry on the couch?
Why are you still there?
>>
File: 666.jpg (14 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
666.jpg
14 KB, 250x238
>>24853835
It's a good thing most of the shots hit your head.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=156_1449104828
>>
>>24853848
It's a place to stay dude.

It's a constant source of food and I have a nice setup. The living room is pretty much on the other side of the house and I'm the only one who's really here. She's always working or at bars until 2 AM so it works out.
>>
>>24853823
Damn, she sounds like a kek.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-09-08-42-33.png (380 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-09-08-42-33.png
380 KB, 1080x1920
>>24852852
Tinder is for the desperate. Yet i always find myself back there

>profile i encountered a few minutes ago
>>
>>24854435
This sort of degeneracy can be encountered anywhere, but honestly I find it much more commonly on dating sites like Okcupid than Tinder. I guess it depends on the area though.
>>
>>24852852
stay the far away from this shithole of an app unless your chad she wont give a fuck about you and when you think she does she'll let you know eventually that she never really did. only the most judgemental stuck up cunts use this shit.
>>
>>24854435
>fat swedish teen
>obviously a feminist
well shes self aware, at the very least that means she might kill herself
>>
>>24852852
Because it's all about your profile picture and I don't have any good photos.

Serious question. How do I get a profile picture? I basically don't have any friends or go out. A picture that reveals this will not be attractive to women regardless of my physical features. I should be smiling and least have a decent background. Preferably camera is farther away than a selfie.
>>
>>24854741
This. And plus I don't want no roastie tinder whores, who knows how many of them are carrying stds
>>
>>24852852
https://youtu.be/lY8rzo4Ik4M
if a 10/10 male could barely make it, what makes you think we stand a chance?
>>
>>24855005
Just hoping to one day find that one desperate girl enough
>>
File: 1430006806995.jpg (17 KB, 281x440) Image search: [Google]
1430006806995.jpg
17 KB, 281x440
Daily reminder that normalfag degeneracy has consequences.

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-34995811
>>
>>24854945

There are professionnals called "photographers". It's, like, their job to take a good picture of you and work on it.
>>
>>24855211
So what do you suggest we do?

Super original edgy comment
>>
>>24855237
That addresses having someone to take the picture and nothing about the setup. I'll look like a sad sack and have nice composition.
>>
>>24852852
Scarred of being seen by or matched up with someone who knows me.
>>
>>24855408
>download tinder
>get some matches
>get ready to work up the courage to say hi
>see girl i know
>delete immediately

wew lads
>>
Someone give me advice or examples on a profile pictures to use. I took me but im not sure if i want to make a tinder and post it.

Show me something you lads use. normies or chad need not reply.

Do i have to have a straight face or can i make a goofy tier face?
>>
>>24854435
holy shit don't do it you'll die pls no this is cancer
Kappa
>>
>>24855381

Become hermits.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.