[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drunk, took a couple xanaxs and randomly texted asked my cute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Drunk, took a couple xanaxs and randomly texted asked my cute swedish blonde neighbor to go on a midnight walk with me.... she agreed. What do i do /r9k/....
>>
Go

Wont remember it tomorrow anyways
>>
>>24852759
good plan.. im depressed as fuck, havent left the house in days, We've cuddled twice before at her house when she was drunk. Im gonna take some more xanax and a couple more drinkey-poos
>>
The fact she agreed means you don't have to worry breh
>>
>>24852811
actually transgender and im thinking tonight ill come out to her. She's pretty open minded but wtf , my lifes a fuckign mess im righting this shit out on 4chan.... man what a fucking mess
>>
>>24852834
>transgender
elaborate
>>
>>24852834
and to ad on to that, yes im aware of how fucked up being trans is, I hate it, i hate myself, ive seen therapists for it and they all told me to go ahead and transition but it sucks,,,, its either i stay a guy and be miserable all my life or transitiopn and deal with being loooked at by a fucking freak. im fucking lloossing it with all this stress. just need someone to vent to, even if its you assholes haha
>>
>>24852880
So you're a transbian? Man I'm not judging but I'd transition first before finding a girl.
>>
>>24852951
no. i like guys and girls, i already have a gf who knows, im just overwhelmed with everything and need someone to talk to... my current gf is passed out drunk at her apartment.
>>
>>24852951
id post a pic of myself but fuck that, i dont want to be posted over and over on here.
>>
>>24852979
Bi, has a gf, and is thinking of cheating on her with cute neighbor. I'm out. other bots can yell at you for being a chad.
>>
>>24853027
i think you misunderstood, the two times we cuddled was months before i even knew my gf... The other week she tried to kiss me while drunk and i stopped her, i love my gf and would never cheat on her. And no i am NOT a chad. im a fucking mess who got lucky enough to get a gf.
>>
>>24853070
i just want someopne to talk vent to.
>>
>>24853070
if you walk with this girl you have mutual attraction with,has tried to tempt you, while your facilities are compromised, you WILL cheat on your gf.
Maybe just a little, maybe a whole lot.
>>
>>24853070
>>24853087
It sounds like you got two girls who want you. more than one constitutes a chad to me. since you got a girl make sure you DONT cheat on her on your walk tonight.

Oh and I can't hold a conversation if it isnt about video games, and I'm going to bed cause its almost 2 am.
>>
>>24852834
>transgender
Faaaaaaaag
>>
Go for it OP. Just don't pass out on the street. Zannies and alcohol could make a elephant forget where its trunk is.
>>
>>24852739
Get it in OP
>>
>>24852739
>doing drugs
>getting a date

Why the fuck do you think you belong here? I want you junkie normalfags to leave.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.