[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to subway >girl behind the counter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: a.png (431 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
a.png
431 KB, 900x900
>go to subway
>girl behind the counter
>>
autistic beta faggot
>>
Not like they have chicken tendies at subway anyway who gives a fuck
>>
>>24852516
>beta
naw beta is at the top of the bell curve, OP is down the shit foot.
>>
>>24852508
Hi can I get a footlong meatball on italian herbs and cheese please and can I get white cheese but not toasted no no, not toasted please but yeah I'll get some cheese thanks yeah cheese but not toasted thank you that's great
Oh hi can I get onions, green peppers, a... no that's okay no lettuce please yeah no lettuce and no tomatoes but onions green peppers, .. yeah then green peppers, black olives ... banana peppers and jalapenos and thats everything. and can I get juuuust a bit of chipotle sauce please? yeah, just that's good whoa that's .. okay thank you.
Hi I'll pay with credit, and can I get a bag? Great thank you, have a good day
>>
Thankfully, the Subways I go to just have Apu or his sister working the counter. Though there was that one time my brother invited me to Subway, and lo and behold, there was a cutie working there. (It was just her, I think, and I didn't spill spaghetti)
>>
>>24852528
dey have chicken subs tho
>>
>>24852508
It's a middle aged indian lady and the whole place smells like human meat
>>
>>24852941
racist wtf smhfam..
>>
File: 84896654.jpg (10 KB, 240x250) Image search: [Google]
84896654.jpg
10 KB, 240x250
>>24852508
>go to FUCKING GAMESTOP
>only employee is a girl
>>
File: 1405597999850.png (80 KB, 222x222) Image search: [Google]
1405597999850.png
80 KB, 222x222
>go to subway
>>
File: seitamasmile.png (188 KB, 710x681) Image search: [Google]
seitamasmile.png
188 KB, 710x681
>>24853222
dank trips
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.