[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women and non-whites come here? If you're depressed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 8
File: image.png (290 KB, 579x438) Image search: [Google]
image.png
290 KB, 579x438
Why do women and non-whites come here? If you're depressed it's not going to help you but only make it worse. Do you like abuse?im very curious
>>
lol? stop thinking you matter at all op.
>>
>>24851999
What do you gain from coming here though?
>>
>>24852103

i've been here longer than you, what are you doing on my board?
>>
Because I can talk with people here while I can't IRL, and feel some sense of understanding and belonging.
>>
>>24852294
That has nothing to do with the topic at hand
>>
>>24851973
I get why woman are unwelcome here, but why should only whites be welcome in your opinion?
>>
>>24852294
>muh sekrit club
>>
why do you think race matters online and esp. on this board? its just a context for discussions. if it were up to op, he would have every user flagged with their race next to their posts so his little brain box can sort it all.
>>
>>24852456
>>24852468

of course it does, op is implying this board should only be for white males but hes a newfag and doesn't realize it, and thinks he belongs here over anyone else. that's what gets me.
>>
>>24852492
No I didn't say that. There is a lot of hate for minorities and women because this pretty much is a white male circle jerk. What do you gain from being here?if you're depressed it couldn't help you much reading that women are trash etc
>>
>>24852492
No, he's asking a question due to an observation. There is a LOT of content that is anti women and anti minorities, thus he's asking why you'd come here? He's not saying "niggers should fuck off".
>>
>>24852536

there's hate for everyone, nobody is spared. but that's not the entire context of this board and you know it.
>>
>>24851973
I like how you guys make fun of disgusting roastie vaginas all the time because I have a qt innie desu
I might be a pathetic, useless, lonely NEET but I have nice lady parts so things could be worse
>>
>>24852552
There's more hate for women and minorities especially. I'm just curious what you get out of it.
>>
Minorities come here because they have feels

Women come here because men are all talking about women here, and they like the attention
>>
>>24852547

why do you chose to focus on just this part? are you saying there isn't hate for white males too? i honestly don't understand why you want to know, unless you are now just realizing that maybe this board isn't full of your "eevil white man patriarchy" boogiemen.

im sure there's a few, but that's not the entirety of the userbase.

SJW/reddit/tumblrites are so narrow-minded, its just now dawning on them that maybe they shouldn't type case an entire userbase of a website, esp. if that website is anonymous in nature.
>>
>>24852569
This.
Non-white men are fine, but the women are basically all attentionwhores.
>>
did you have fun posting all your bbc kek spam, only for it to get mostly ignored?

lol. maybe the most narrow minded people are actually redditors and SJW's, who keep on bashing this strawman of the evil right white facist white man when really r9k/pol/fit is full of weebs with yellow fever.
>>
>>24852579
Let's not be delusional here. White men on here can't even handle those black twitter maymays without freaking out, obviously white men don't get a lot of hate here.
>>
>>24852624

you don't even know if they are white men responding to you, who is the delusional one? honestly ask yourselves this.

classic newfag mistake.
>>
File: actually keked.jpg (14 KB, 240x251) Image search: [Google]
actually keked.jpg
14 KB, 240x251
>be """""white"""" american
>"I'm powerful on the internet!!"
>"You better fear me because i am going to offend you!!"

holy kek
>>
>>24851973
I love the aggressive nature of men that i'd never find if i were to hang in female dominated spaces.
it's so raw and natural, not catty gossiping BS.
>>
>>24852643
Just relax. No one is trying to take your veterns card away from you or claim you shouldn't be here.
>>
File: hn (2).jpg (18 KB, 300x287) Image search: [Google]
hn (2).jpg
18 KB, 300x287
>>24852653
>be non-white "american"
>"I'm so strong that I need to nag you not to oppress me and to condescend to me out of charity!!"
>"You better admire and praise me because I am going to leech off you while narcissistically obsessing over my race!!"
>>
>>24852686

you can't take away my veteran's card if you tried. just letting you know that your PC view of this board doesn't belong here but on reddit.
>>
Where else could I talk casually about being a NEET recluse due to sheer embarrassment of making people aware of my pathetic self and not have all the answers ranging from grating b-urself xD platitudes to people saying that I'm the scum of the Earth and that I would get my shit together overnight should my parents kick me from home...
>>
I just like laughing at you losers, you all got a fucked up sense of humor, and it's pretty funny.
>>
>>24852711
I'm just asking the women and minorities why they like coming here. Calm down and take your medication.
>>
>>24852726

>losers

pot calling the kettle black
>>
>>24852547
I'm hispanic and I've never seen hatred against my race on this board. I've seen some self-hate. I don't see how it would phase me though. I come here because I identify with being a robot and share a contempt for normally functioning individuals.
>>
>>24852566
What is this white Knight shit? Everyone gets made fun of here that's the culture. The only thing worse than someone who gets offended easily is someone who gets offended easily on someone else's behalf.
>>
>>24852732

why do you bring up minorities and women on a place where it doesn't mean anything? its an anonymous board.

somebody told you that there are no stupid questions, and that person was lying.
>>
File: 1448896547808.jpg (61 KB, 433x419) Image search: [Google]
1448896547808.jpg
61 KB, 433x419
>>24852694
>thinking i am an amerifat in the first place

enjoy your genital, mutilation, military-police state, niggers, spics, getting shot everytime you go outside, losing your money in foreign aid to israel, systematic poverty, $200k medical bills, obesity, low fructose corn syrup disgused as meat, shitty chocolate, shitty cars, goverment corruption and lobbyism, etc
>>
did you really think this board was mostly white males? lol.

>yup, that's definitely a white male poster
>him too
>and him

making assumptions on an anonymous board, kek.
>>
>>24852773
If they're already depressed then they read "women are all nasty sluts" or "darkies are niggers who poo in the loo blah blah some other stuff etc" "non-whites can't be robots ya da blah blah" if they're already feeling down it couldn't possibly be making them feel better
>>
File: 1449159228093.jpg (589 KB, 1688x3080) Image search: [Google]
1449159228093.jpg
589 KB, 1688x3080
>>24851973
>>24852492
>being this delusional

How is life while you literally fail on easy mode fellas. You are not a robot if you are white.
>inb4 who wants westernized azians?
>in4 who wants shitskins instead of glorious while women?
>inb4 W-We are robots s=shitkin s-shut up
>>
>>24852836

you are implying people take you seriously in the first place though. big mistake.

>>24852855

im gonna go out on a limb and say pictures/graphs like that make white robots feel like even bigger failures instead of making them feel better.
>>
>>24852900
I don't say stuff like that and I didn't say they all took it seriously
>>
>>24852836
If they get that easily offended reading that then they should just get off the internet.
>>
*grabs u by the throt*

Back the fuck off?!
>>
>>24852900
I'd say that 4chan is probably not productive for anyone with mental illness
>>
>>24852991

i like how you're diagnosing everyone on this board with a mental illness, or at least trying to imply it we have one.

what really gets me is some newfag coming in here and telling me whats what, like they know everything about this place already.
>>
>>24851973
Because as much as ugly males may not believe it is so, ugly females also suffer from being treated like subhuman trash. There are just far less of us.
>>
>>24851973
If you have some ability to look past the obvious trolls, baiting, /pol/tards, and very narrow vision of certain people, this place can still function as way to vent, share experience and feels, and to occasionally get some pretty solid advise from others.

If you're depressed to the point where even obvious trolling or baiting can make it worse and whatnot, being white isn't going to save you from the crap that happens on here either.
You need some resistance or ability to shrug things off or you're gonna have a bad time, regardless of gender or race.

Sure, for anyone not white male on here it's even worse, but this is pretty much the one "good" spot where you can be anonymous, have a good discussion from time to time, where you can be different from "normie" without being completely shunned for it and with other people in a roughly relatable place. There are those who go all "muh sekrit club" over other not being "true" robots supposedly, but there will always be haters.
Even with all that, this is still one of the very few places you can be anon and unless you specifically mention it, your gender and race don't matter.

I've had fantastic help from people here, great advise and actually managed to improve myself with said advises in mind. When the topic at hand "requires" it, I mention my race or gender, otherwise I keep it to myself.
Works well enough.
>>
>>24853028
Based on the posts here and the people I've skyped with I assume a lot of people who suffer from mental illness post here
>>
>>24853032

im not going oldfag status because im saying its some secret club, im just blown away by somebody obviously new asking people why they would want to stay here because of my race or gender, on a place where none of that matters unless you want to make it matter for a particular thread.
>>
>>24853028
Well he isn't entirely wrong, 4chan is one of most derogatory websites, being on here doesn't help your depression. Which is a mental illness
>>
>>24853058

>skyped with

i have never skyped with anyone on this board.

that defeats the whole purpose of anonymity, newfag shit.
>>
>>24853066

my depression? i like how you're assuming im depressed, maybe the depressed person is you and now you're trying to make it into my problem. you are so needy, its a turn off.
>>
>>24853080
No one accused of doing that. You seem very defensive.
>>
>>24852674
what are u gay
>>
>>24853096

because you are drawing your conclusions from a very small pool of experience. im not defensive, im offended, learn the difference.
>>
>>24853095
I didn't say you had it, I'm talking about anyone that is depressed. Someone shit in your cornflakes this morning bud?
>>
>>24853112
You seem a bit emotionally unstable but you are posting on 4chan so...
>>
>>24853128

no you didn't directly say i had it, but it is implied every step of the way from the op because you are making conclusions based on limited interactions with the userbase.

that's why you asked the question in the first place, because you've already made your conclusions about this board.
>>
>>24853139

ya, judging people in big, swathing statements leaves no room for error at all, so if someone corrects you then they must be emotionally unstable and insulted.

you are obviously new and unused to this place, you are green as fuck.
>>
>>24853032
Cont.
It's a pity to see that a lot of the replies here are with the assumption that OP meant "all non-whites and women get out REEEE" or something. even if the initial post could've been interpreted that way, explanation later on suggests a possibly genuine curiosity of understanding and/or discussing without any of aforementioned intent.

>>24853062
One way of learning about other perspectives and points of view than your own, is by asking for them. OP did just that, however new OP may or may not be,
At least, that's how I see it, I could be wrong of course. But I figured a potentially genuine question to broaden one's understanding/comprehension is worth genuinely answering.
lurked a bit on some other boards prior to r9k, started r9k in 2008 when it started, I guess I'm a not-so-newfag. Still, always had a hippie-like "live and let live" mentality, still today minus some edge I had as teenager back then.
>>
>>24853170
You seem mentally ill because you are very defensive over nothing. Stay away from guns.
>>
>>24853170
Why does it matter if he's new? Is it an achievement for you to be experienced on this board, matter of fact, 4chan in general? Fuckin jackass lmao
>>
>>24853066
I'm severely depressed. Have taken 10 antidepressants that haven't worked. This board has helps me feel better. I like how cnn describes this board. A gathering of antisocial people who would've never had any sense of community before the internet. It's true as some who's very socially anxious and agoraphobic this is the only place where I can have most of my views validate and share a similar sense of humor.
>>
>>24853181

well, op just got a traditional r9k welcome and response, to be completely honest. that's how we always dealt with posts/opinions here, aggressively and no prisoners taken lol.
>>
>>24853187

see this shit? its basically harassment. it went from asking a question to getting an earnest response to literally insulting my person.

green as fuck.

>>24853202

of course it matters, especially when people make posts like they've seen all there is to see about this place when they haven't been here for even a quarter of some users like myself and the other guy here.
>>
>>24853203
I get that, some anons on certain boards are friendly and share common interests. Then you got the assholes who might offend you and trigger your depression, I'm not saying you in particular but some people feel easily offended.
>>
File: 1435198963828.jpg (65 KB, 407x427) Image search: [Google]
1435198963828.jpg
65 KB, 407x427
literally just to laugh at you retarded faggots
sorry op
>>
i like how since the poster knows im male, she goes to attacking my person because of her ignorance. why do infantile people like this pester us on this board, with almost zero understanding of the board culture?
>>
>>24853238
Okay, and what is there to see on this board? Struggles of being single and lonely?
>>
>>24853262
Hide the thread then if the question hurt your feelings
>>
>>24853252

yeah, calling us "retarded faggots" is not an out, new pup.

people like you are desperate for a reason to stay on this board, realize nobody gives a fuck if you stay or go, nobody can know its the same person we're talking to, we can only know what you say separated by individual posts.

that is how this website works, users are anonymous in their responses.
>>
>>24853251
I don't think you understand what severe depression is. You don't trigger me to a worse stage. I feel completely empty. If this board manages to make me feel something negative I consider that a success since I can barely feel anything.
>>
>>24853283

why would i tell you? you have proven to be offensive, insensitive and ignorant of the board culture. do you expect people to spoon feed you everything?
>>
By definition I'm a new fag I guess. This bored just makes me more depressed. But it's better than staring at a wall all day. Maybe OP doesn't understand the term "anonymity". The point is we all are fucked up and having tits doesn't make you more deserving of "rights" on this board.
>>
>>24853288
>>24853262
>>24853238
>>24853170
>>24853144
>>24853080
>>24853062
>>24853028
These are all you. It's not hard to tell.
>>
>>24853286

being offended at weakness does not mean my feelings are hurt, its the opposite.
>>
>>24853330

yes those are all me, i don't bother with punctuation and i have a very loose way of typing.

you know im in this thread and you'll recognize my posts in this thread.
>>
>>24851973
racism only amounted to standard 4chan banter before the normy invasion
>>
>>24853308
No, I'm honestly curious as to why you think this board is so special and why you're getting so defensive about it.
>>
>>24853333
You're too stupid to understand feelings like sadness and vulnerability
>>
>>24851973
Because maybe we don't take shit on the internet to serious and when we are triggered it's not enough to cause heavy trauma in our life. On top of that not every thread is about race/gender and sometimes we can find mutual grounds.

The most important thing out of all this is it's the internet and people don't really hurt much feelings unless you're a bitch ass SJW.
>>
I don't see how my race matters on a anonymous image board.
I am not depressed and I don't come to /r9k/ for help because that would be retarded.

Why do you presume so much?
>>
>>24853358

that was already answered way before. i could answer it in a better way, but i don't want to, i feel like you haven't earned that answer.

being offended doesn't mean im defensive.
>>
>>24853375
There are some people who have very little human interaction outside of the Internet, this place couldn't be healthy for them
>>
>>24853368

ya keep insulting me, just starting to show that you have way more issues than insecurities than you are trying to project onto my person, thanks.
>>
>basement dweller
>unemployed
>qt3.14 gf just paid for a day at the spa and a nice dinner
>come home to a custom made Zelda leather wallet

Yeah. I'm not a robot anymore. Goodbye, you sad fucks.
>>
literally just comes in here, demanding an answer and insulting somebody who starts talking earnestly and then tells ME i have issues.

fucking females. this is the one place i go to avoid them and still they come here.
>>
>>24853411
I have a lot of insecurities and issues. Unlike you I'm not acting like a big ol tough guy.
>>
>>24853438

im not acting, i am actually offended. goodness, you are offensive. understand?

you are an offensive person. and i know im not the first person to tell you this, but its gotta be something if a complete stranger over the internet tells you something that someone close to you probably already said.
>>
>>24853213
Come on man, that's nonsense and you know it.
Mostly to troll threads/replies, bait threads/replies, recently spammed topics, or to troll/bait, it's the kind of response people give here on /r9k/.
The only re-occurring "traditional r9k welcome and response" is the "Normie/normalfag get out!" kind of reply. And even that went from back in ye olde day done to people clearly boasting "Omg I just had sex with my gf in a threesome and loving relationship but I broke my nail; them feels, right fellow robots?" and such, while nowadays simply saying "I just went outside for the first time in a decade" will give you such response. Most anons just memeing, but few out there actually seemingly mean it sadly enough.

Claiming what you claim, makes me wonder if it's due to not having seen that many threads, different timezone/timing on when lurking, or if you've mostly/only entered threads likely to be bait or prone to having ragers reply in it.

Disclaimer as it seems needed, looking at previous replies in this thread: It's merely an observation, not a "judgement", a "statement", or "insult".
>>
like hey, whether you mean to or not, you just have a way of pushing buttons.

and i bet im not the first person to tell you that either.

stop being so needy.
>>
>>24853487
>>24853461
This is so funny to me kek
>>
>>24853482

that's not gonna work m8, but enjoy the thread that's what the website is for.

>>24853463

r9k isn't known for their gentle way with words.
>>
>>24853505

because im 100% right, and im not bullshitting just telling you my frank and honest thoughts.

you are female, you push men's buttons and drive them batshit angry.

you probably don't mean to at all, but its what ya do.
>>
hmm interesting discussion, if this is all the same person that would be crazy

>>24853058
>>24853080
>>24853096
>>24853112
>>24853139
>>24853170
>>24853202
>>24853238
>>24853283
>>24853308
>>24853358
>>24853395
hmm

>>24853262
>>24853286
>>24853333
>>24853368
>>24853411
>>24853438
>>24853461
another string including quads
>>
>>24853525

no we are different people, we are just 2 people.
>>
jesus christ i was not ready for that femanon wildball, near wiped me out.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 500x375
>>24853520
How do you know I'm female?can you just sense it with your super old fag powers!
>>
>>24853482 here, forgot >>24851999 between >>24851973 and >>24852103

>>24853506
what isn't going to work? actually never mind, I'm having difficulty as it is understanding the conversation

on the subject of veterans I have been on 4chan since cracky chan and am the very definition of a robot but because of all the drama you probably won't believe me
>>
>>24853408
Not him, I do agree with your concern there provided said people don't take the claims, accusations, assumptions and cherry-pickings with quite a lot of salt and instead take it at face value as if absolutes.

For those taking it with some salt, it's probably not too bad, albeit less healthy than if they were to experience the outside world themselves sufficiently in between.
Those taking it at face value might be off just as bad as if they weren't here. It may sound cruel, but it keeps them busy and distracted, rather than going crazy over self-fabricated assumptions (overanalyzing/overthinking can be a bitch with a continuous negative state of mind) and potentially deciding to take matters into their own hands.

I'm not sure which would be the lesser of two evils for the fave value group of people, I think it depends on the person.
>>
>>24853565

i can sense you're female because you push the fuck outta my buttons.

just like how you sensed i am male.
>>
>>24853408
>There are some people who have very little human interaction outside of the Internet, this place couldn't be healthy for them

Mmm, you hit the nail on the head.

Not going to lie, i'm a non-white and at one point on r9k the board was flooded with racist shit, but I came back because I had been browsing before it came on so heavy, so I hoped it'd return back to that state. I eventually got over it though.

The problem is, if you're an unfulfilled man, the amount of shit that will trigger you is enormous. Say for instance, you're a mexican. You don't have a job and you're getting government benefits, when someone says "SPICS ARE PIECES OF SHIT" you internalize it and compare it with your reality. You are as of now a mexican piece of shit. So you jump in the thread and start throwing hate at the indian guy who said it and now 300 post later you're both seething. All because that person's "truth" hit home a little too hard.

The best way to get over it and not internalize it is to actually go out and see what normies think. Or at least how they treat you.

I'd get upset and depressed on the daily when my race was brought up and this board began to become my reality. So i'd began to project my feelings, because i thought this group thought I was a piece of shit.

Eventually I went outside and seen they don't. Or at least they don't voice it and will treat you like others long as you're not being a clown or whatever. On top of that I had a job and I was contributing in some way or form so I felt good about myself. Not because I was seeking validation, but because these things aligned with my moral codes. I was fulfilled. Came back here and none of that shit even scrapes my surface.
>>
i come here because i enjoy the bait and hate.

i come here so i don't get my buttons pushed by females, but someone came along anyway and found a way to push them pretty good ._.
>>
Same reason you come here.
Though I originally came for the molestation threads and stories since I could relate.
Nowadays though, the boards just a bunch of miserable normies trying to hide their misery.
>>
females LOVE pushing men's buttons, its how they assert their dominance over them.

its fucked up but true. often times it backfires and the guy dumps her tho, or cheats on her, usually both.
>>
>>24853579
I assume you are male because most of the posters are male. Actually I thought you were female at first.
>>24853594
Yeah The arguing back and forth doesn't help much. I've literally cried over anger online, I read some where that online arguing makes people feel worse because it makes them feel helpless.
>>
>>24853654

> Actually I thought you were female at first.

that's a sweet lie, robot. im too good to fall for it, but i acknowledge the effort.
>>
>>24853506
There's a whole array of possible approaches to a conversation between a gentle way with words and "aggressively and no prisoners taken". Most of the replies and threads actually worth reading and responding to, tend to be somewhere in between those two extremes, much more often leaning towards the gentle ways than plain aggressiveness for the sake of aggression, especially when it contributes nothing of merit.

It's very obvious we both have a different intent in posting (at least within this thread), and we both have a different approach.
Let's just agree to disagree or something.
>>
>>24853669
I thought you were a woman because of your uppity attitude
>>
>>24851973
Because it makes me feel better about myself.
>>
>>24853482
>>24853525
hmm, now that I have linked up the conversation it doesn't seem as insightful
>>24853594
it is easy to get sucked into bait, humans have a developed sense of their place in society and get emotional if it is threatened, I know there is more to it than that broad explanation but I haven't looked into it more, in fact I'm going to sleep now so I will leave you with a link to a thread on the text boards if there is a remote chance you have any information or want to talk about it more

http://4-ch.net/debate/kareha.pl/1449645555/
>>
>>24853693

>uppity attitude

are you 60 years old?
>>
>>24853698
What makes you feel better about it?
>>
don't answer these questions. this person is no robot, just some researcher who's invested a lot of time into this board out of curiosity or because he/she was paid to.

fukkin newfag op lurk moar
>>
you think you can just come in here, and try to profile us for free? hah.

get out.
>>
>>24853740
I'm 27 desu
>>
>>24853830

are you Taylor Swift?
>>
>>24853756
So many people here are completely hostile at the drop of a hat and just whine about their problems or blame others instead of doing anything. I think to myself at least I'm not a total asshole like some of these people and I'm trying to better myself
There are a few pretty okay people here though.
>>
>>24853594
That sounds quite similar to my experience, Anon, minus the arguing back and forth. I stupidly just believed it true.

>mulatto
>lived in rural backwater village during teenage years
>rarely came outside besides to go to school in the city
Most people assumed I was from the asylum center nearby, resentment showed through teenagers throwing racial slurs, tried picking fights (unable to avoid them a few times while surrounded by a group), kicking bicycle when passing by, etc.
>end up even more NEET during and after college
>r9k racist flood occurs
>internalize it thinking every single white person out there must think it
>rarely spoke with friends (whom are white) in 5 years, never went to parties
>not able to find a job during crappy economy hits hard, thinking it's just because of me
Finally able to find some part-time job, finally going outside again and leaving the cancerous village and returning to the city I lived prior, living on my own, things changed again.
People seem nice, making acquaintances and friends is fairly easy, had 1 encounter with some drunk bloke trying to pick a fight but some mates stepped in between right away. People actually had my back, it was a surprising feel.
>On top of that...even scrapes my surface.
Same here, much easier to shrug it off once you have your own contradicting experience. Even more so if you manage to try and focus on the good.
There will always be bad people, bad crap happening, etc., regardless. Might as well try to make it influence your life as little as possible.
>>
>>24851973

>raped when younger
>wasted entire adulthood to date as pathetic lonely sexless boyfriendless loser
>justifying all my suspicions and fears about men by reading the sort of thoughts they express when they can be honest without repercussion
>>
File: tumblr_mh597oOcxY1r8zus8o1_500.gif (1020 KB, 500x251) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mh597oOcxY1r8zus8o1_500.gif
1020 KB, 500x251
hard buttsex
>>
>>24851973
>average_finn_girl.png
Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.