[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unarmed Child Murdered By Cop For Flashing His Brights
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 426x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 426x604
This innocent, kind, and honest young child was brutally assaulted and murdered simply because he flashed his brights at a delusional and psychopathic cop.

Its 2015, why are police still killing unarmed children? Justice will not be served until this insane child killer is in prison.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/teen-flashed-brights-dead-family-lawsuit_5620005ce4b028dd7ea73d53

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lRWoThpv8s
>>
didn't do anything
>>
Has it coming
>>
File: 1347481764413.png (240 KB, 458x438) Image search: [Google]
1347481764413.png
240 KB, 458x438
>>24851865
was white, probably was on his way to bomb a school children
>>
>driving
>to see his gf
>after basketball
>at church

This wasn't a great loss to the world. Just a broken piece that can be easily replaced.
>>
>Deven Guilford, 17, who had been driving to his girlfriend's house after playing basketball at his church

Normie got what he deserved.
>>
>>24851865
>>24851996
Just your average entitled white nigger who had seen too many KNOW YOUR RIGHTS youtube videos. Nothing of value lost.
>>
>>24851865

We had this thread already

>articles mention he "recently became interested in civilian-police relations" i.e he was one of those free inhabitant nuts
>he was got "bad advice" from that community and believed he had a right to resist arrest
>bashes the cop like his hero traytray
>despite being put in danger, the cop elects to use his tazer instead of his gun
>kid keeps bashing the cop
>gets shot
>dindu nuffin
>>
>>24852168
>implying anything he did was illegal
>>
lol you can get a citation for flashing your brights?
>>
>Being a little prick
>Attacks officer

Little faggot got what he deserved.
>>
>>24852339
yeah traffic cops are literally autistic
>>
>>24852086
Don't think he deserved it, but I don't feel any empathy for him. He had a good run.
>>
he wan't shot for no reason, he wasn't shot over a traffic citation or flashing his lights at a cop

he was shot for attacking an officer which is literally the stupidest thing you can fucking do in a situation such as that. even if you aren't killed, you at the least could face a decent amount of time in jail for hitting a cop

when will people learn
>>
Kind of old news.
The kid was being unreasonable, but the cop was completely retarded.
>>
And here we have an innocent melanin-enriched angel being murdered by a murderous murderer for absolutely no reason. When will these pigs come to justice?

>>24851865
>why are police still killing unarmed children?
Stole the words right out of my mouth
>>
File: Currency.jpg (111 KB, 485x637) Image search: [Google]
Currency.jpg
111 KB, 485x637
A normie died, so what? Why are you posting this here you faggot?
>>
>>24851865
Old enough to drive a car, old enough to get shot. Human filth
>>
>literally was asking for it
>>
File: 1390361931308.jpg (40 KB, 355x417) Image search: [Google]
1390361931308.jpg
40 KB, 355x417
>>24851865
>had a gf
nothing of value was lost
>>
>>24852434
>that webm
ahahaha holy shit and idiots will say that guy dindu nuffin
>extremely close to the officer
>pretends to pull out a gun from his back pocket
>twitter idiots make it sound like he was just standing still with his finger in the air, and not charging at the cop acting erratic and pretending to be armed
>>
File: wojakky.jpg (95 KB, 644x580) Image search: [Google]
wojakky.jpg
95 KB, 644x580
When a cop pulls me over, i do as he fucking asks. He is there to uphold the law. He might be wrong or i may have done something not worthy of a stop (I believe) but why act like a complete fucking idiot and try to act like a rebel?

What a fucking idiot, the cop gave him many warnings. While the idiot piece of shit didn't listen and then pulled out his phone while on the ground.

Complete fucking retard.
>>
Here is what the kid did to the officer.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3275534/Devastated-relatives-file-lawsuit-against-sheriff-s-deputy-shot-dead-unarmed-teenager-flashed-car-lights-him.html
>>
>>24852559
Also the kid had traces of marijuana in his system.

LMAO MAH BOY DIN DU NUFFIN.
>>
>cop is pointing a gun at you on the ground
>better attack him!
>what could possibly go wrong?
>>
File: 1444459490483.jpg (233 KB, 585x883) Image search: [Google]
1444459490483.jpg
233 KB, 585x883
>>24852532
I mostly agree with you but police brutality is very real
>>
File: 1.jpg (19 KB, 261x208) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
19 KB, 261x208
Beautiful. I'm a cop too and gladly I haven't encountered any of those people yet.
He got what he was asking for. Thumbs up to the officer in the video.

These people enrage me so much.

That he was killed might be a bit overboard but I'm glad that he got a proper reaction from the officer. His death was an unlucky result of his own stupidity. It was his own fault.
>>
That officer was incredibly reasonable, and not even remotely psychopathic. He followed procedure, even if he was just going to give a warning to him to not flash police officers, he is allowed to ask for license and registration. He was calm and repeatedly, without even raising his voice or instigating conflict, asked for it many times. He told the kid his name and his station, he told the kid about the current offense of not complying with a traffic stop being a misdemeanor. The shithead wouldn't comply, so he was forced to arrest him. He couldn't remove him by grabbing his arm and telling him to get out. He finally had to get him our somehow without entering a juijitsu match, and pointed a taser at him. The kid refused to comply with orders and put his phone away. So the officer was finally like "just fucking do the shit i tell you" and flicked it away. The kid got tased. Then fucking assaulted the police officer. Which is retarded. Assaulted him, got tased again, assaulted him some more and finally was shot in self defence. I have absolutely nothing against what the officer did, the only exception being, why can a man with police training and a taser not subdue a teenager without using a gun. But still, he was being assaulted.
It wasn't murdering a kid for flashing lights. It was killing a man bodily assaulting him and resisting arrest
>>
>>24852721
Just another psychopath.
>>
>>24852724
>It wasn't murdering a kid for flashing lights

this. the fucking article title and the one of thread is misleading as fuck. he got shot for being a huge faggot.
>>
>>24852853
And you're just another dumbshit.
>>
File: 1443745289070.jpg (72 KB, 648x590) Image search: [Google]
1443745289070.jpg
72 KB, 648x590
that laugh at the end
>>
>>24852559
>white teenager coming back from church basketball game to go to his girlfriends house
>Is actually a complete asshole on camera and was capable of bloodying a cop's face that much

Yeah there's definitely more to this story than "typical boy next door gets runs into cop out for blood"
>>
>>24852671
Fight your battle in court, not in the street.
>>
>>24852532
Some children think they never have to show their ID or comply with police officers because of "Muh rights". And those people get put down like the retard they are, its called survival of the fittest. Sure cops are dick's (I would have to take an americans word for it because cops in canada are pretty damn nice) But what's better, getting shot, or complying? Some people are just too stupid to live, and i am happy every time one of these cunts is put down.
>>
>>24851865
Were there any news sources that confirmed whether or not he actually had a valid license with him? It seemed pretty obvious in the video that he escalated the situation to that extent because he was scared of the consequences of driving without a license
>>
File: 1432644209738.jpg (48 KB, 498x716) Image search: [Google]
1432644209738.jpg
48 KB, 498x716
>Attack or threaten someone who is armed
>Get shot
>This is somehow surprising and an outrageous
>>
>>24853069
BUT HE KNEW HIS RIGHTS
And isn't that all that really matters?
>>
>>24852044
Who's going to replace him? You? He would have had kids, but you won't.
Someone needs to keep the population up.
>>
>>24853069
has anyone seen these stupid ass normie comments on this site?

how can that even fucking be? how can they be still in denial like that?
>>
File: wah.jpg (33 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
wah.jpg
33 KB, 600x399
>>24851865
>ONE INSTANCE OF SOMEBODY MENTALLY ILL AND ABUSING HIS POWER MEANS THEY'RE ALL THE SAME
>>
>>24853105
great. another stupid normie should spread his seed and make stupid shit children that are as retarded as him. that's your opinion.
>>
>>24851865
Notice how no one is talking about this on social media. It's always about the blacks, right?
>>
File: bait_easy.jpg (32 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
bait_easy.jpg
32 KB, 500x501
>>24851865
>People taking this bait seriously
>>
goodboydindunuffin
>>
>>24852945
>>24852982

this is the best advice i've ever gotten about police. i was never rebellious enough to hit a cop, but i could've seen myself arguing with a cop and saying "fuck you" or something

even the courts, themselves, acknowledge that police sometimes make dumbass, ILLEGAL decisions. but they can't help you outside the courtroom. once you resist arrest, it's over for you. if a cop stops you, keep your fucking mouth shut, say yes sir/no sir, and do whatever the fuck he tells you to.

cops are on the street to keep the peace in the immediate vicinity. (inb4 corruption. i know.) but what they're NOT there to do is have a discussion with you. they're going to fuck you up. physically, and punitively in court. fight them if you want. but make sure it's for an actual reason.
>>
I open this video wanting to be angry at the cop because I hate pigs but this is virtually all the guy's fault. The cop is a fucking cunt who probably did have his high beams on but the kid was the one that escalated everything. You can't attack a cop and expect nothing to happen.
>>
File: 1449203771788.jpg (19 KB, 480x422) Image search: [Google]
1449203771788.jpg
19 KB, 480x422
>>24852403
>>24852368
>>24852532
>>24852721
>>24852724
>>24853069
none of this would have happened if that officer wasn't a fucking dickhead. He was purposely baiting with his brand new bright as fuck headlights (so bright many people thought he had his brights on and flashed at him) and pulled over more than a few people that night for flashing. Isn't it pretty normal to flash at someone to give them a heads up about their brights? the kid was legit just trying to be helpful.

>>24853151
this is an old video and there was already outrage
>>
Why do people pull over or stop for police at all? I just escape. They have never caught me.
>>
This cop was nicer than every asshole cop I've had to deal with. The kid was just a fool.
>>
File: cover-your-ears-500x500.jpg (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
cover-your-ears-500x500.jpg
38 KB, 500x500
>december
>still making this thread
>reminding everyone of the rare great white dindu who watched one too many AM I BEING DETAINED videos
>>
>>24852721

>has been through physical combat training
>has a taser
>has a baton
>has mace
>still have to use the gun on a 17 year old kid

American cops are fucking hilarious
>>
>>24853239
I agree with the officer being a dick for pulling people over for flashing him, and even acknowledging that he had pulled multiple people over because his new lights were so bright. After a while he should have been like, alright, I'm not going to pull people over anymore for this even to warn them. But maybe it went the other way around in his head. He was sick of people flashing him all night and so he was going out of the way for to stop them and warn them about it. Regardless of him pulling him over for a garbage reason, it was still a legit traffic stop, the officer wasn't an absolute faggot during the situation, and the kid brought everything on himself.
>>
>>24852724
Cop fucked up because he called for backup and then tried to force the kid out of the car and 1v1 him instead of waiting for his niggas to rough the kid up with him like a gang normally does
>>
Didnt his toxicology report say there was THC in his system at the time?

Fucking stoners.
>>
>>24851865
>misrepresenting an event this badly
You work for Salon or something?
>>
>>24852215
He actually had a PO and tweeted about being in trouble with the law. He was a useless pothead faggot who thought he was a libertarian. No loss.
>>
yeah, the kid was a prick but that doesn't justify shooting him. every illegal thing he did was caused largely by the officer's irresponsibly aggressive actions
>>
>>24853599
>getting beat within an inch of your life doesnt justify defending yourself

hmm
>>
File: fuck.jpg (64 KB, 580x640) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
64 KB, 580x640
>>24851865
Fucking /r9k/, I saw OP pic and this was all I could think of.
>>
>>24853684

>cut on forehead
>bruise on nose
>black eye
>beat within an inch of your life

are you a fucking idiot?
>>
>gets tazed
>immediately stand up and start swinging for the officer's face

What the fuck was his plan? "I'll beat on this guy and then flee, it's within muh rights?"

Like, his death aside, what the fuck was he trying to accomplish?
>>
>>24853684
>within an inch of your life
>some bitch slaps from a teenager
>after trying to arrest him for no good reason because you've had a kinda crappy night
hmm
>>
>>24853761
in situations like that, the adrenaline gets pumping and you just lose any kind of rational thought. the cop immediately opened with aggression, and the kid responded with the same because he felt he didn't do anything wrong
>>
>>24853827
The kid was wrong.
>>
>>24853239
>Isn't it pretty normal to flash at someone to give them a heads up about their brights?

I literally never do that
>>
>>24854044
because you're a dick
most people do
>>
>>24852982
Probably because not too many Canadians act like complete maniacs when confronted by an officer.
>>
File: 2edbb258e98f50f800dd90f.jpg (517 KB, 850x1257) Image search: [Google]
2edbb258e98f50f800dd90f.jpg
517 KB, 850x1257
>>24852532
>When a cop pulls me over, i do as he fucking asks
W-what if the cop asks you to pull your pants down, bend over and spread your ass cheeks ?
>>
>>24851865
so a white dindu nuffin?
>>
he dindu nuffin, he a good boy, he played basketball at church. Except he also attacked the officer
>>
>>24855311

That's actually one of my sexual fantasies

Though in real life I'd just probably just pull my concealed carry weapon.
>>
>>24855311
I don't wanna get shot so haha
>>
>be American
>land of the free
>get shot
>die
>>
dumbass kid should have done what he was told
he had it coming
>>
This is actually a serious problem in America.

Vehicle lighting isn't adequately regulated. Newer vehicles seriously obscure anything else on or near the road.

Kid's retarded though.
>>
File: markcerny.png (496 KB, 419x571) Image search: [Google]
markcerny.png
496 KB, 419x571
>one less fucking normie in the world

ah, good... good...
>>
>huffpost

what do you expect

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/29/sharia-law-usa-states-ban_n_3660813.html
scroll to item 5
>>
>>24851865
Why couldn't he just beat the shit out of him with a baton?
>>
>>24855724
>having stupid argument with a cop after he was bothered by bright lights
>normie
he's clearly a sperg
>>
>>24855789
less effective and takes longer to physically disable somebody than tazer and/or gun.
>>
>>24851890
He was being a little shit and didn't comply with the officer, after being shocked AFTER being worned by the cop he jumped up and tried to beat the shit out of the cop. The fucking normie deserved it 110%.
>>
>>24855717
no shit hes 17, 17 year olds are stupid as fuck he isnt even in college yet
>>
Cop was incredibly unprofessional. Obviously he was fed up being flashed by other people so he took his frustration out on some stupid kid. He had the bedside manner of Stalin. Of course a kid is going to respond in kind. The sad matter is the fact that police are paid very well to be nothing but bullies in this day and age. He was condescending, unsympathetic and unwavering in his course for justice. He killed the very person he was paid to protect. How can this go unpunished? This never happens where I live, because guns don't even exist. What the FUCK is wrong with America?
>>
the kid was in the right until he attacked. he can be a little fucking faggot like that its the point of all these dumbass laws but he shouldve been smarter and called daddy and gotten a lawyer on the phone cuz white middle class normie mo-fo better have a family lawyer. should he have gotten shot? no lol thats fucking retarded he is a child still
>if a criminal kills an officer in a state that doesnt have capital punishment, the criminal won't be executed
>if a 17 year old had a stupid fucking ego clashing headstrong argument with an officer, the officer should resort to force
he got pulled over for flashing his lights lol, like if thats not retarded enough. the cop was a fuck head and so was the kid. the cop just had the gun and the stronger authority. literally a normal person would understand hes talking to a fucking junior look at that kids face I thought he was 12, maybe he thought the kid was too young to drive and wanted to see his ID to make sure he wasn't going to injure anyone else on the road
>and then he got shot
desu its just funny as fuck you cant do anything but laugh at how something can be escalated to this. its like a poker game where two people are bluffing against eachother and they just keep going in because the other one is going in and the other one is going in because the other one is going in....
>>
>>24856121
the police department is a very attractive place for low functioning sociopaths
>>
>>24852168
tray tray didnt fight a cop you idiot zim zam was a vigilante with no training pls dont get that twisted.

doesnt this kid in the video sound kind of special needs?? maybe the cop thought he had to shoot him cause of his tard strength
>>
>>24856121
>guns don't even exist
if people can get guns in prison, they can get guns in whatever statist shithole you live in
>>
>>24851865

did anyone else watch criminal tv back in the 90s and remember seeing a special about gang members driving around without their lights on and then trailing people and executing people who flashed them as a part of gang initiation?
>>
>>24852721
fucking leave cop scum every cop ive ever dealt witth is a complete normie. except for the one time ive dealt with short cops and theyve been keks with something to prove either way please fucking leave
>>
>>24856178
way to miss the point tripfaggot
>>
>>24851865
who cares he is probably better off
>>
>>24856121
what's wrong with you? never read such a crazy misinterpretation of that situation in my life.
>>
>>24855807
Yeah but people usually stop resisting when they get hurt.
Also he's a cop he's supposed to stop a kid without killing him.
This wouldn't have happened in any other country
>>
>>24851865
Most of these shitty videos have a common theme; the person who gets killed was a fucking idiot who should have just given his information to the police officer, accepted a ticket or warning, and then drove off on his or her merry way. The best way to get killed by police is to not comply with their orders.

Yes this police officer should still be fired/arrested and some other police officers should too, but it's an absolute fact that if these people didn't piss off the police officer by their non-compliance, they would still be alive today and they could have fought a shitty ticket in court.
>>
>>24856181
that was a myth
>>
>>24856420
what kind of faulty ass logic is that?

>Yeah but people usually stop resisting when they get hurt.

did you already forgot he tazered him? tazers hurt. gasp, who would have thought.

then he assaults the cop so that he starts bleeding and then runs away, you retard.
>>
fuck this kid. all he had to do was not be an ass.
>>
>>24855311
laugh as he gets HepC
>>
>>24851865
The kid seemed drugged or really retarded
>>
I love his scream at the end of the video. so fucking nice.
>>
the kid was a retard he was antagonizing the police officer by not complying, got tazed, charged the officer and attacked him and then he is wtf why are u shooting me.
>>
>>24856633
What was that? you don't hear gun shots so why was he screaming?
>>
probably saw the gun and shat himself. everyone thinks they're hot shit until that happens.
>>
>>24851865
Shit man that reminds me I promised to get my grandma a cherries on snow yankee candle for Christmas this year fuck I thought I'd got everything
>>
The fucking problem is tazers not being a proper restraint weapon. When you've got someone on an adrenaline rush due to being tazerded on top of you and hitting you, what the fuck are you supposed to do?
>>
That's what he gets for leaving the house
>>
>>24856748
ayy lmaooo
o
r
i
g
g
o
na
l
k
u
s
h
>>
This ENTIRE thread is dripping with white privilege and people who have never encountered the police outside of a safe space.

And it's obvious from many of the responses in this thread that people value a strict police protocol (that has be statistically shown to DISPROPORTIONATELY KILL THE UNARMED). That's something I think privileged people really fail to grasp. Folks will condemn people to death from a few seconds on a video clip. Folks will condemn people to death over material property. The list goes on.

In America...actually, around the globe, people frequently justify the deaths of members of our society. These are tax-paying citizens who essentially PAY the police salaries, and the police are public SERVANTS...
(e.g., the motto "To PROTECT & SERVE)

The problem with today's community is the assertion that people have become desensitized to excessive violence and televised death; however, they are failing to see the value in someone's life. It makes me 'sick' everytime I see "they had it coming to them", or "what a dumbass, they should've done [insert random action from someone who wasn't there, and probably doesn't have experiential knowledge of what they're talking about]".

On that note though, in regards to the video, if that boy had been any other race but white, I ASSURE you that the police officer would have become aggressive far more quickly. Another note from the video, there are an incredible amount of NON-LETHAL ways to incapacitate a target, law enforcement are trained to do JUST THAT...this American-mentality of police worship has got to stop, and entertainment & mass-media are only deepening the problem.

Just my 2 cents.
>>
>>24857290

Talk shit, get shot. Little cracker had it coming.
>>
this reeks of alpha male horndog shit. no one likes being "dominated" by another member of the same sex it makes you feel under them and shit, people do stupid shit because the only person they can think about is themself and how they're getting fucked over. proper response to getting tazed CHARGE THAT FUCKER MAKE HIM HURT MAKE IT EVEN fucking gobshite kid

probably could of avoided all of this and still been alive for his family for christmas 2015 if he'd said "oh sorry officer i thought your lights were on highbeams, i didn't mean to disrupt you of your duties" and the cop would of probably relented...he's the first cop i've heard who sounded like a normal guy
>>
>>24857290
More like your whole wallet. You summed up your entire post with
> [insert random BULLSHIT from someone who wasn't there, and probably doesn't have experiential knowledge of what they're talking about]
>>
>>24852368
he a good boy who dindu nuffin
>>
>>24853401
Mentioned trace amounts iirc

THC in the system doesn't necessarily mean he was high when the altercation took place, however.
>>
>>24856598
You have to be either or both to argue with american cops unless you actually want to die. This fucking kid.
>>
>>24851865
>It's 2015

I can't believe things like this are still happening in this, the Year of our Lord 2015, which is, by the way, the current year
>>
Well white boys, it looks like it's time to loot some fucking stores. Who's with me?
>>
>>24859696
Just lol..

The day we chimp out like niggers over something like this is a dark day for America
>>
The kid was a moron and he died because he was a moron. He had so long to just comply and be on his was fucking his girlfriend and living his normie life but he threw his life away.

I'm black and I've never had a bad run in with the cops. Once I was driving my mom's minivan and couldn't figure out how to turn the night lights on and a cop pulled me over and I was polite and showed my information and he was super nice and helped me out and I was on my way. Cops don't want to shoot everyone they stop, they just want to do their job. Respect them and they'll respect you.
>>
>Ignore lawful orders from cop
>Assault cop
>Get shot
Definately would have been better to taze him but he had it coming
>>
>>24856533
aww the poor cop started bleeding and the guy ran away?
better gun him down!
>>
>>24857290
>this American-mentality of police worship has got to stop
totally agree most all of them are petty tyrants with the right to shoot you to resolve a conversation that doesn't go their way.
>>
>innocent, kind, and honest young child
did you personally know him? nice assumptions

you label him as a "young child" yet he's a fucking year off from being considered an adult
>>
>>24857290
>white privilege
>thread about a white cop killing a white kid

it's the fault of both parties, cops abusing their power and citizens not cooperating properly.
>>
So, do we hate the police for shooting normies?
>>
File: 1447265775137.jpg (83 KB, 640x662) Image search: [Google]
1447265775137.jpg
83 KB, 640x662
>>24851865
What happened at the end, I don't have sound, did he attack the cop?

If he physically attacked the cop then I see no problem. He could have had a knife for all the cop knew.
>>
>>24852434
>Chases police officer
>Pretends to draw gun
>Gets shot

HE A GOOD BOY, DIN DO NUFFIN!
>>
>>24852434
I was only pretending.webm
>>
I've never had issues with police. Just shut your fucking mouth and don't be a cunt. Honestly I'm thankful that these idiots end up dead, they seem like the kind of people to sat "oh thats your spot? It doesn't have your name on it"
>>
>>24851865
act like a nigger and get what you deserve.
>>
>>24861462
I just hate the police for beings pigs.
>>
>>24863279
To elaborate.

If you support cops you are the kind of person who would support the Janitor.

That's all there is to it. It is a sort of character statement, what kind of person are you.

A cvck or a real human.
>>
>>24862769
>tackle cop to the ground and start swinging at his face
>you can hear the cop making gutteral pain sounds after each hit
>*pop noise*
>*screeching and unintelligible crying*
>>
>>24862769
he attacked the cop and got shot
>>
>>24852434

Do the people commenting on shit like this not realize what can happen if the cop hesitates? The cop isn't gonna sit there and think "well, I'll wait till he pulls the gun out and I can identify that it is a real gun and I gotta verify that it's loaded so I'm going to wait till he shoots me so I'll know." What would these faggots do if someone aggressive came up on them and made a motion like they were pulling something out of their coat/pants? Just sit there and hope for the best?
>>
>>24863408
There really was no problem. it was simply an opportunity for the piggie to display his authority.

>he could have

Classic cvck rationalization. Making excuses for any kind of behavior.
>>
>>24863434
Suppose the kid had complied though.
>worst case scenario he gets a ticket he can dispute and maybe turn it around on the cop
>>
>>24863461
The problem is that one of the two parts is getting paid to go around making problems.

Sure, the kid was a stupid loudmouth normie. but the cop is state sanctioned.
>>
File: Shoo_Shoo_Slimey_Limey.png (113 KB, 763x652) Image search: [Google]
Shoo_Shoo_Slimey_Limey.png
113 KB, 763x652
Nice try, Mr. Oliver.
>>
>>24863434

>c-uck rationalization

The only real kek is the dead black dude that couldn't go 5 seconds without trying to threaten a cop, even jokingly. I'm not saying he could have had one is a great argument, but to deny it, you have to assume that the cop knows it's not real before he pulls it out.
>>
>>24851865
>DINDU NUFFIN
AHAHA HE A GOOD BOY
>>
>>24852611
Big fucking deal. Is there a dude that age who doesn't have traces of TCH in his system? Besides your autistic ass obviously.

Either fucking way. It doesn't who/ from what background gets shot by the high school bully who didn't make it in his football quarterback dreams. People like him need to be castrated.
>>
>>24863588
Okay and when you talk to people do you shoot them because you're scared they might have a gun and they might pull it out?

Why are pigs more worth than you? It's because they are thugs, and the government wants you to know who is boss.
>>
>>24852434
>those tweets at the end
What the fuck is wrong with normies? Why are they all so delusional?
>>
>>24852532
This. There's literally, L I T E R A L L Y, no reason to be a little shit most of the time. Even if they guy is clearly fucking with you it's better to fight it later than at that moment when he can charge you with more. Just give them your ID and accept that you were speeding, fucking christ don't you have anything better to do than spend a night in jail or die?
>>
>>24863683

>Okay and when you talk to people do you shoot them because you're scared they might have a gun and they might pull it out?

If they're acting like they have a gun and are threatening me in a way that makes me believe I could be fatally wounded, yes, of course I would shoot them if I had a gun.
>>
>>24863882
Enjoy going to jail then. or better yet getting shot by the pigs you worship.
>>
>>24852532

Niggertarians can't seem to grasp how to go 5 minutes without trying to whore for attention.
>>
>>24863898

So if someone comes up to you, insulting you, trying to get in a physical altercation, and lets you know he has a gun, are you going to wait for him to prove it so you can potentially get shot, or defend yourself? This is assuming that it's already passed the point of trying to talk through it. Should I just hope for the best when confronted by a violent thug?
>>
>>24864045
I would probably leave first. And someone having a gun is not very likely, neither is someone having a problem with me, and neither is someone being brave enough to start shit with me.

but I suppose if you have a gun you're always brave, which is why you americans talk so tough but cry so easy.
>>
>>24852215
>>24853436
He can also be seen rushing the officer at the end of the video.

>didn du nuffin
>>
>>24851865
the kid was autistic and physically attacked him and tried to escape

just fucking do what he tells you to do
>>
>>24863683
I do if they've tackled me to the ground and started beating me like southerner's wife.
>>
>>24864209
because you tazed them? you deserve to get your ass kicked for starting tazing people UNPROVOKED.
>>
>>24864091

>it's not likely to happen to me so it won't

Just remember, shit like that can happen to anybody. Obviously, if you have an opportunity to leave, you leave. Some people don't get that opportunity. Is a cop supposed to just walk away from a potentially violent person? It's just a hypothetical question though, no need to hide your answer behind durrr won't happen to me.
>>
>>24858623
that cop seems like a sensible and a nice guy. Why do you you like to villianise them so much?
This is comming from someone who lives in third world shithole where cops flat out deman bribes when they pull you over
>>
File: Coffee Beans.jpg (699 KB, 4288x2848) Image search: [Google]
Coffee Beans.jpg
699 KB, 4288x2848
>>24852434
Oh man, that's hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wwrw0ummz8I
>>
>>24864257
>Is a cop supposed to just walk away from a potentially violent person

Yes you fucking cvckold. The cop is not supposed to go around intimidating and provoking like thugs.

Everyone in the world is potentially violent.
>>
>>24863898
>or better yet getting shot by the pigs you worship
>getting shot

nice b8, m8! Loved the ironing!
>>
>>24851865
if he was black you guys would be saying ohhh he dindu nuffin and saying the nigger deserved it

the hypocrisy of cumskins
>>
>>24864341
cvck: it was self-defense i had to shoot him
cop: u are under arrest
cvck: b-but officer
cop: get on the ground
cvck: oh my god it was self-defense
cop: he has a gun!

*cvck gets shot 97 times*
>>
>>24864349
Did you even read the thread? Everyone is calling him a nigger for being a faggot except for one fucking samefag.
>>
>all these people in this thread don't give a fuck about your rights

If a cop pulls me over without a reason, I'm just going to leave the moment I confirm I'm not being detained.

If I'm being detained, then I comply with demands.

I'm glad you guys like randomly being searched all day though, be sure to tell the cops what you masturbated to the previous night as well, and what you had for lunch.
>>
>>24864403
back to /pol/ normie scum.
>>
>>24864372
>cvck: it was self-defense i had to shoot him
>cop: oh gosh, sorry, I didn't know! You are free to go. :)

You are silly.
>>
>>24864372

>cop: We need to take you downtown for questioning
>*later after talking to lawyer*
>cop: okay son, we've reviewed the evidence and found that it was self-defense, there won't be charges pressed and you're free to go

I don't know why you're attributing a negroid chimp out to this situation. If I kill a person, regardless of the circumstances, I'm not expecting to just stay home and chill that night after I told the cops. Why argue with the cops and try to tell them it was self-defense? They aren't the ones who decide. Stop making such ridiculous arguments.
>>
File: 1444964711702.png (16 KB, 801x492) Image search: [Google]
1444964711702.png
16 KB, 801x492
>>24864474
>>and found that it was self-defense

You americans are truly odd people. You can't get away with shooting someone for threathening you, not even in Burgerstan.
>>
>>24864509
Yeah, better attack a cop, I'm sure that will help my defense.
>>
>>24864547
Well if you were a cop you could get away with whatever. Because plebs must fear the for society to function.

when the society you have made is filled with human trash.
>>
Who gives a fuck

I always side with cops in these things.
>>
>>24855311
Sue the pd for lodsamone
>>
>>24864509

>melanin-enhanced hairless ape comes at you swingin his fists and shoutin "nigga i got a gun don't fuck wit me white boy i aint scared to use it on yo punk ass"
>c-uck: hmmm this negroid won't let me just walk away i better not try to defend myself or anything and just hope for the best

literally a c u c k
>>
>>24864636
never happened to me. it's your own responsibility. just like a woman getting raped.
>>
>>24864570
even if it was not a cop that got attacked and then shot the kid he would still get away with it you mongoloid
>>
>>24864661

>never happened to me

That's great oh supreme autist.

>it's your own responsibility

So you agree you should be able to take the responsibility into your own hands then right?
>>
>>24864674
No. 10 years for manslaughter.
>>
File: 1441523656910.png (431 KB, 596x617) Image search: [Google]
1441523656910.png
431 KB, 596x617
>>24857290
>Black teen gets shot
Muh white privilege
>White teen gets show
Also muh white privilege

I'm beginning to think this might be some kind of meaningless buzzword. B-but that can't be true r-right?
>>
>>24864722
Yeah I think so too. I don't think cops should have that authority though.
>>
>>24864773

But at the same time, shouldn't they have the same right to defend themselves? Of course, some play the whole "I feared for my life" card too much, but that mentality is there for a reason, it's just abused by shitty cops.
>>
File: 1449569882320.jpg (58 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1449569882320.jpg
58 KB, 640x480
>>24857290
>White shithead is kill
>Say he deserves it
>MUH WHITE PRIVILEGE

Now I KNOW this is bait. No one can be this dense.
>>
File: 1356134079665.gif (2 MB, 353x234) Image search: [Google]
1356134079665.gif
2 MB, 353x234
I'm not defending the kid or saying the cop wasn't right to shoot him, but:
>be non-cop
>15 year old autist attacks me
>draw gun and kill him
>10 years in prison

>be cop
>15 year old autist attacks me
>draw gun and kill him
>no punishment whatsoever
>>
>>24864841
They shouldn't even carry weapons. You have violent criminals? Warn them, then send in the military if they don't give themselves up.

Cops should work on difusing situations, not fanning the flames.
>>
>>24864869
You'd be fine if you were attacked as much as the cop was,hell I'd say you'd be even safer from a sentence than the cop specifically because you aren't one.
>>
Pissy little shit deserved to get tased
>>
>>24851865
he was probably some normie cunt on his way to fuck his girlfriend. glad the little cunt is dead
>>
>>24864980
No becuse the cop tazed him first.

Also forced him to the ground (for no reason).

You would get convicted because ANYONE could see that you initiated that shit.
>>
>>24864899

>violent criminal takes multiple hostages and is shooting one every few minutes
>sir this is your first warning! give yourself up or we'll be really upset!
>okay sir, this is your last warning, we're about to get the national guard in here, they're only 2 hours out
>alright the national guard is here, we warned you
>oh fuck he already killed everyone

I'm glad every town everywhere has military on speed dial and can immediately get them in at a moments notice.
>>
>>24865038
You think criminals would start shit if they knew the military would come in to KILL THEM?

No trial. No prosecution. Just death.
>>
>>24865032

This is a situation that can't be translated to your average person, since we don't have authority to detain and arrest. The cop had reasonable authority to taze him since he was resisting a lawful arrest. If we translated that to something reasonable for us, say a 17 year old black boy attacked us while we were following him out of suspicion, and we shot him, we'd get away with it.
>>
>>24865114
Why did the cop want to arrest him? What did he do besides resisting arrest?
>>
>>24865109

Yes, of course they would. They don't care about the possibility of a cop killing them, what does it matter if it's the military?
>>
>>24852434
>head to da sto' to buy summadat sizzurp
>cops called
>aggressively approach police officer despite the fact his gun is drawn
>pretend to draw a gun himself
>officer shoots
DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>24853365
>1v1 him instead of waiting for his niggas to rough the kid up with him a like a gang normally does

The kid attacked him, not the other way around giving him good reason to fire back
>>
>>24865137

>pulled over in traffic stop
>refused to show drivers license, registration, and proof of insurance
>claimed to not even have drivers license on him
>>
>>24865176
The cop is a thug.
The criminal is a thug.

They don't compete. They just have different turfs. Instead you should remove cops as law "enforcers" and instead make them simply people who speak on behalf of the state.

And they do care. Why do you think there are snitches? Criminals are not superhumans. They just live high on intimidation.

Just send in the military to kill the ones with brain problems who really don't care about dying.

Then you have solved the crime problem, but of course you would have destroyed the artificial economy.
>>
>>24851865
How the fuck can they sue if the kid resisted arrest and got up and ran at the cop?

Do people not realize that in California this kid wouldve been blasted by a fucking shotgun.
Who fights against cops when they have done nothing wrong? The guilty.
>>
>dat scream at the end

what?
>>
>>24865203
Oh my god. He doesn't have a little piece of paper on him that he is SUPPOSED to have on him.

What a monster.
>>
>>24855360
it's more likely then you think
>>
The cop did nothing wrong

>cop validly pulls kid over
>cop tells him reason for pulling him over
>kid gets confrontational and denies it
>cop explains he disagreed
>cop asked for license/registration/insurance
>kid keeps arguing
>cop raises voice, asks for license/registration/insurance
>kid keeps arguing, asks how he knows the cop is real, pulls out his cell phone
>kid refuses to comply with officer's demands for license/registration/insurance
>officer starts to detain kid for refusing to comply with his orders
>officer tries to make kid submit to his orders so the exchange can go smoothly
>kid keeps resisting detention
>refusal to comply with orders signals public safety risk to officer
>officer shows he's being serious by pulling taser out
>officer tells kid to get on the ground
>kid refuses
>officer tells him he could get tased
>kid sort of gets out
>officer tells kid to hurry up and do it properly
>kid keeps refusing
>officer tells kid that you can't have your cell phone when you're pinned to the ground, put it away
>kid refuses again
>officer moves cell phone himself
>kid gets pissy and starts to get up
>officer tases kid
>it just so happens that the tase ends up killing the kid, a freak occurence

Things just escalated really quickly, but each incremental step the officer took was reasonable
>>
>>24865367
No. It has nothing to do with reason. It has to do with the cop's monkey brain telling him to prove that he is the boss and that little snot nosed punk better understand that.
>>
This is why my father always told me not to cause trouble with cops, some of them are fucked up and are looking to fuck someone up.

Just give the guy your license/whatever he asks, get your ticket and be on your way, you can always take shit to court if you fear getting demerit points and get your ticket voided because you win at court simply because the cop won't bother showing up.

I've been stopped by a cop twice, the first one I gave him shit and he wrote me a ticket which I took to court and didn't have to pay or get punished after for. The second time I was calm and nice and explained and he let me off.
>>
>>24865256

Nobody is saying that. He did something illegal and was in the process of being arrested for it and refused to cooperate.
>>
>>24865482
So now you care about the law.
>>
>>24865232

I don't know why you have this high and mighty altruistic vision of the military where the majority doesn't have a pretty similar mindset as cops.
>>
>>24865530
Because they know what they are. Cops are like thugs half the time, calming down old ladies the other half.

A soldier is a shit, he just follows orders, he doesn't start shit because if he did he would get court martialed and executed.
>>
>>24865579

>he just follows orders

And who does that order come from? The same state govt that employs the thug cop.
>>
>>24865367

>be black
>get pulled over
>get shot

nah the cop is all right
>>
>>24865625
Sure. but do you think anyone ordered the cop in the OP to stop the kid and start shit?
>>
>>24865393
Fucking exactly.

At what point do you think it's ok to use a POTENTIALLY LETHAL WEAPON on a small dumbass kid? Oh, because he's a dumbass? Because his parents didn't raise him right? So you need to teach him a lesson?

Oh man, you're right, fucking end his life and completely shatter the lives of anyone that cared about him. Let his mom find out over the phone that a cop accidentally tazed her kid to death. Tell her the kid was being obstinate.
>>
>>24865649

No, but it sets a precedence. The same kind that could get the military called in for some meager shit and cause a catastrophe.
>>
who /anti anti-cop/ here?
>>
>>24865662
>tazed to death.

no the cop shot him. not once, but seven times.

>>24865704
if it is what is takes to teach people to get along.
>>
>>24865038
>You leave me no choice but to politely ask you again!
>>
>>24865772
the correct term is /cvckold/.
>>
>>24865772

cops need to exist

but cops should be sane, honest, caring

tasing a 15yo with no weapons is just retarded
a good punch would have sealed the deal
>>
>>24865109
It would be exactly the same thing only the same arguments over cops would now be applied to the military.
>>
File: Costanza.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Costanza.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>>24859721
whites have chimped out over worse things
>>
>>24865662
or he could have just not acted like a fuck tard and get killed

people act as if it is hard to not act like a fucking idiot

fucking idiots die for being fucking idiots, welcome to life.
>>
>>24865859
Arguments? what kind of stupid shit are on about?

Why can't native english speakers(americans) express themselves a little more clearly?
>>
>>24851865
But he's white. Liberal faggots won't give 1 shit about him
>>
>>24865878
if it's so easy then why don't you stop being an idiot?

protip: because you can't, being an idiot is in your genes, but you shouldn't get killed for it, unless we are making an effort to root out stupid genes.
>>
>>24852721
How many dindus have you slayed. Officer?
>>
>>24865909
>white victim
>liberals faggots won't care

>black victim
>republicans faggots won't care

so what?
>>
>>24865367
>it just so happens that the tase ends up killing the kid

Wait, what? I have no sound, I was under the impression the cop shot him. All he used was a taiser? Why are people arguing with this?
>>
>>24865991
Five minutes after Guilford was pulled over, the lawsuit says, the teen lay dead in the snow on the side of the road, struck by seven bullets. The county prosecutor said the teen fought with the deputy and was killed in "justifiable self-defense."
>>
>>24865991

because he is white and 15
>>
>>24865851
15 year olds can drive in America?
>>
>>24865914
What if those idiot genes make you a public threat?
>>
>>24866115
Like how you are threathened right now by this guy not having his liscence on him.
>>
>>24852434
DUDE_ITS_JUST_A_PRANK.WebM
>>
He looks like one of those yellow minions that moms post on facebook
>>
>>24865851
sure but it was a 17 year old and a good punch could have also sealed the deal for the cop
imagine the situation
>2 ppl skilled in basic martial arts
>first one starts throwing punches out of the blue
who is at a disadvantage and consecuently in more risk in such a situation
i tell you its the one not expecting the attack
TL;DR dont swing at police officers
>>
>>24851865
>>24852434

I hate faggots like these who make me have to defend a cops actions. but 8/10 times they really seem to have it comin.

Ran 10-15 pounds of weeds, halfkilo of coke, and cash. Every week or two. For about five years. On top of other things. Got pulled over multiple times.

Cops are easy to deal with, just be friendly and don't mouth off.
>>
>kid flashes lights at cop
>cop kills him
americans actually defend this
and they say you are free
>>
Pretty sure this is bait; but there are people I know who unironically believe this shit so I'll bite anyway.

The misinformation is so real. The fucking media is trying to incite some kind of war on the police; for whatever fucking reason, I really don't know why except that they know dumb niggers and anyone with a bone to pick with the law will eat it up.

He tried to assault an officer. He got tazed. He tried again. He got shot. Yet somehow you retards think he didn't deserve it. Did he have a right to argue what he might have thought was an unfair citation? Yeah. Did he have the right to physically attack another person? No. It's that simple, or rather it should be. And if you don't believe me, just wait! I pray to God that when you mongoloids try to rise up against the cops, I'm there. And then I'll assault you, and we'll see if you keep crying "DINDU NUFIN"
>>
Attack cop
Get shot
>>
I fucking hate all of you keks who refuse to believe that a cop can EVER be in the wrong. No matter the circumstances, you never fail to post shit blaming the victim. You guys are fucking pathetic
>>
File: i dont even car.png (110 KB, 500x444) Image search: [Google]
i dont even car.png
110 KB, 500x444
>>24866764
obviously they can but watch the video it proves that he was assaulted ie allegations against this cop were denied by a jury who got to see solid evidence
sure 7 shots is an overreaction but he was injured so its still within the realm of self-defense
>>
QUICK!
Spam #WhiteLivesMatter on twitter
>>
>>24866764
I believe pigs are always in the wrong.
>>
>>24866642
Britbong here, he had it coming. If the same thing happened here and the policeman didn't incapacitate him somehow I'd be ashamed of this country (more so).
>>
>>24866717
That already happened
>hippies invade military base
>told to leave or they will be shot
>BUT MUH FREE LOVE
>get shot
>DINDU NUFFIN!
>>
I am not a normie I an 46 years old and never driven a car. Can someone please explain to me what this light flashing business is all about? Why did he flash his lights? Why is this annoying?
>>
>>24866858
I'm just sad the cop wasn't black, dindus wouldn't know what the fuck to do.
>>
>>24851865
Kid was a piece of shit, good riddance to this normie
>>
>>24867023
he flashed his lights because he thought the cop had highbeams on, which can blind oncoming drivers.

there's nothing wrong with what he did until he refused to show his license and attacked the cop, lol.
>>
>>24866717

the place to argue about a ticket is not on the side of the road. take your ticket and go. sometimes you get lucky and the officer will either give you a warning or drop the offense down to a lower one.
>>
>>24851865
Excuse me, didn't you hear? A BKACK PERSON was killed by cops recently, too. That's the important story. I better not see this whitey on the news.
>>
>>24851865
>get your hands behind your back you're under arrest
>you can't do that!
Is this a joke?
>>
>>24851865
He was well-mannered boy who did not do anything
>>
>>24864335
God you're fucking retarded.
>>
>be amercunt
>get shot
>>
>>24866764
Cops are always right. Obey the law.
>>
>>24856023
This. Not to sound like a tumblrina, but it was nice to see that low-tier Chad faggot's white privilege come crashing down.
>>
>No charges for Sgt. Jonathan Frost in police shooting of Deven Guilford Cop Murders 17-Year-Old Kid For Not Complying With Traffic Stop

come on, why do they word it so dishonestly like this? he didn't get shot for non-compliance, he got shot for attacking the officer
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.