[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do women go to meet men? I'm 22, college-educated,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 14
File: shower thoughts.png (306 KB, 896x1548) Image search: [Google]
shower thoughts.png
306 KB, 896x1548
Where do women go to meet men?

I'm 22, college-educated, have a full-time job making 60k, kissless virgin, cute but not beautiful, and I never even rode the 'cock carousel' in my life/

My weekdays go like this:
> wake up
> work out
> go to work
> come home
> eat
> work out
> maybe try a craft or something if I am not exhausted
> waste time online
> sleep

My weekends go like this
> church with tons of old people
> workout
> browse the internet
> go for a walk in nature
> maybe buy makeup or something or visit the library
> do a "deep cleaning" of my room and bathroom
> maybe try a craft or something if I am not exhausted
> waste time online
> sleep

Sure my life is ridiculously boring but so what? At least I am not a "whore" or whatever. At least I don't have any major psychological issues or a major history.

Where do men go?

I need a man who isn't mentally ill. Who has a decent job or is in school for something that isn't bullshit. Who isn't hideous. Who actually wants a long-term relationship and not just to hook up. Who will work hard to support a family and isn't selfish.

I work hard. I am not interested in casual sex. I am cute. I am softspoken and gentle. Where are the men? AND NOT ON THE INTERNET. I MEAN IN REAL LIFE.
>>
>>24851858
women programming is a meme every woman in cs I know doesn't even know that float division and integer division are entirely different operations
>>
>>24851953
I didn't study programming and I am not a programmer so your point is invalid.
>>
>I need a man who isn't mentally ill
Wrong board then.
But seriously, you meet guys the same place anyone meets people. Just go to meetups or events pertaining to your interests. You like working out? Why not make small talk with some guy at the gym. And don't be afraid to approach.
>>
File: 1276992491152.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1276992491152.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>>24851858
why would you ask this in a place where the lowest 10% of males congregate?
>>
>>24851858

you go to church, post an image that implies lonely girls are better than lonely men, and then describe yourself as soft spoken and gentle.

you're b8, m8.
>>
>>24851858
How did you not get laid in college? How are you a KV?
>>
>>24851979
its in the image
>>
>>24851982
I don't go to the gym because the dirty air gives me a headache. I workout outside. I live with my parents and they broke their back to buy a home in an area where I can jog and walk and run around and workout outside at any hour of the day without fearing for my well-being. It is a waste to go to a gym.

>>24851988
Because literally everywhere else is all "just be yourself" and "just go to the bar" and stuff

I want honest and true answers.

Plus I don't attract normal men I am pretty weird.
>>
>>24851858
There are lines of men just waiting to meet you out there. It is easy as a woman because getting a man requires nothing more than you simply being in social situations. Men will come to you and you don't have to put any effort in. Just call up a friend and go somewhere. Maybe meet someone through one of your friends. You'll get to where you want to be soon enough.
>>
>>24852064
> I am pretty weird

How so?
>>
>>24852014
because just like you guys are incredibly mad at women, I feel the same way about men.

I have been ignored by men all my life with a couple mentally ill exceptions. I spend too much time on here and reddit and now I see men as mean.
>>24852015
I don't know. Maybe because I don't have breast implants.
>>
The gym is a good place to start. But you might meet a lot of gymbro's.

Concerts are a good way of meeting people. Especially local shows. Go to a lot of local shows for a niche music genre and you'll make some guy friends.

Cosplaying at conventions could help you meet guys.

I met most of my close friends through magic the gathering. I moved to illinois recently and I found a group of guys I play with.

You could do that, but keep in mind a lot of people that do that can be aspies or neckbeards. Luckily everyone I play with is social able and can blend in a crowd just fine.

You could make an OK cupid account, I know you wanna meet guys the good old fashion way... but this is the future so it's easier to approach people there.

Taking yoga classes or an art class could help also.
Taking classes in general helps you meet more people.
>>
>>24851858
>have a full-time job making 60k
Jesus fucking christ when will women learn MEN LITERALLY DO NOT CARE HOW MUCH YOU ARE MAKING SO LONG AS YOU'RE NOT WASTING HIS EARNINGS ON YOUR STUPID BULLSHIT.
Fuck, where the hell did women get this idea?
>>
pics desu family
>>
File: women have no hobbies.jpg (10 KB, 247x44) Image search: [Google]
women have no hobbies.jpg
10 KB, 247x44
>>24852107
Well obviously I wouldn't tell men about this since it would scare them off but I am pretty worried about the world ending and I believe that America is going to become a police state and that we will lose our freedoms and become essentially what Hitler was trying to achieve in world war II.

After mass poverty and economic collapse happen of course.

I am saving up to buy land for myself and others that I trust to flee to.
>>
>>24852064
Well, get out of the house in some way. Unless you plan on fucking your dad, guys aren't gonna show up at your door.
>>
another buttmad tranny posting shit bait

fuck off imo
>>
File: 12770436.jpg (21 KB, 349x348) Image search: [Google]
12770436.jpg
21 KB, 349x348
>>24852064
>I want honest and true answers.
no you don't.
you got them and didn't like them so you came to this shit hole of autistic virgins hoping they would tell you what you wanted to hear.
>>
>>24852138
you know that is a lie. The cost of living is ridiculous in cities and men want a woman to 'pull her weight' too. feminism has made it so that women must work and must be successful in order to attract a good partner.
>>
>>24852162
It's 2015 sweetheart, good luck fining a man around your age who Isint mentally ill in one way shape or form.
>>
>>24852176
>>24852132
Do men really do yoga and art classes?
>>
>>24852064
>honest and true
fuck off chris-chan.
>>
File: 1318351562589.png (139 KB, 461x259) Image search: [Google]
1318351562589.png
139 KB, 461x259
>>24852162
tell me right now, tell me youre catfishing
>>
>>24852109
>not chad = mentally ill

Remember, friends, this is what "women" think of us.
>>
>>24852211
It's majority girls, but you'll find a few.
>>
>>24852064
So no guys approach you ever when you to to the library? grocery shopping?

you must be funny looking.
>>
>>24851858
find yourself a volunteer man
>>
>>24852162
Why don't you try to meet a guy on /pol/? Sounds like something a man would say.

I know what's wrong with meeting guys on the internet but there's probably a few diamonds in the rough. I fit all of your criteria but what's the chance of you residing in the same area of norcal as me?
>>
>>24852211
Some do, mostly /fit/ and guys who aren't total douche bags.
It's gonna be mostly girls I'm not gonna lie.

But anything along those lines will help you find that sweet shy guy
>>
>>24851858
stay strong my brothers don't fall for the vagina trap all women are the same notice her hypergamy nature she is already demeaning a man with a good job and good looks.
>>
>>24851979
Well, being a cunt is a good way to stay single
>>
>>24852245
hence why I want breast and ass implants

>>24852247
I don't want the internet.

In the past people actually met each other in real places.
>>
>>24852271
well it's a fucking troll pretending to be a whore so yeah.
>>
>>24851858
Eventually you'll meet someone at church. Consider switching churches if there are no young people.
And good for you that you actually respect yourself.
>>
>>24852245
what the fuck
do people actually do that shit

i have no fucking hope then because i will never be able to approach anyone in that situation
>>
Post your face with timestamp faggot
>>
>>24852300
Ok, so go meet people. Oh wait you just complained about that not working.
>>
>>24852162
Hey I also think that will happen. Except Hitler did nothing wrong.
>>
>>24851858
>Where do men go?
You probably know already.

The ones here sit in their rooms all day.
The ones with a future go to college.
The ones who don't give a fuck go to clubs/bars
The ones who are rich are at work.
The rest are in transit to do any of these.
>>
File: 1293690786221.jpg (358 KB, 2400x1595) Image search: [Google]
1293690786221.jpg
358 KB, 2400x1595
>>24852300
>implants

>values "real"
>>
Assuming you actually are a grill, you come off as delusional. You're either not giving us the whole picture or you're oblivious to your own circumstances.
>>
>>24851858

>workout twice every day

You are fat and lying
>>
yall niggas in a bait thread
>>
>>24851858
post hand with timestamp op
>>
File: 1409254298892.gif (54 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1409254298892.gif
54 KB, 625x626
>>24851858
holy fucking shit man
I give it a 7/10 for the effort
>>
>>24852188
Based dubs never lie. Roast in your own private hell OP.
>>
>>24852563
>dubs
>based
First day on 4chan, huh? Just wait til you see back to back quints.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (107 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
107 KB, 800x800
>>24851953
it's kinda funny cuz a women was the first person to find a computer bug
>>
>not even posting a pic

I'm sure that means youre hideous then, especially if you can't find a boyfriend.
>>
>>24851858
What city OP?

This is an original post. Now. Probably.
>>
>>24852610
she also wasn't attractive, though after night of booze and code talk might sportfuck.
>>
>>24851858
>Cute
>Kissless virgin
>wealthy
>Work out
I bet you're fat but in denial. Cute but not beautiful you're probably a whale lel.
>>
File: 1356836091220.png (95 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1356836091220.png
95 KB, 300x300
>tfw you will never find qt weird boring /pol/ girl to do weird boring stuff with you and rant about building walls to keep shitskins out and collecting non-perishable rations and ammunition with

Catfishing is very cruel
>>
>>24851858
I'll take the bait I guess. Tired of studying.

What ethnicity are you?
Where do you live?
What is your height and weight?
>>
>>24851858
>Where do women go to meet men?
Public.

If you live in a super small town that might make it a little more difficult but not much since you're still a woman.

>coffee shop
>bar
>club
>library
>book store
>church group
Pretty much just exist and you'll eventually have men show interest in you.

Go move to a nice part of a large city if you want to meet more young successful men.
>>
Go to a festival of whatever music you like. Men will approach you.
>>
>>24852064
>I want honest and true answers.
Ok, here's one: you're not getting Chad you dumb whore. Either lower your standards or start collecting cats.
>>
>>24851858

What the fuck is the bottom image supposed to represent?

also
>women
>programming

They go extinct by the second year.
>>
>>24852162
>Basically what Hitler was trying to achieve in world war II
As if Hitler wanted to get rid of peoples freedom and the world to end. He just wanted Germany to become great again. And what makes you think all of this? How did it come so far?
>>
>>24854078
>tfw only ugly stem women
>>
>>24851858
>I need a man who isn't mentally ill
Try somewhere else
>>
>>24852109
It's clear everyone here has warped perceptions of the opposite sex. See if you can't cut out what's toxic in your life and fix your mind.
Maybe then you'll realize you don't need Chad to be genuinely happy.
>>
I never go anywhere to intentionally meet men. I just do hobby stuff and if I meet someone I click with we Swap contact info.
>>
>>24852064
As a femanon, go to a bar. Love finds you
>>
>>24851858
SEATTLE
E
A
T
T
L
E

If you want some RomCom hook up it isn't gonna happen. You have to try and meet a friend before you advance to fucking. Love at first sight is bullshit. Lust at first sight isn't though.
>>
>>24851858
>>24852109
>I am softspoken and gentle.
>AND NOT ON THE INTERNET. I MEAN IN REAL LIFE.
>I am incredibly mad at men.

I'm at least mad at women because of stuff that happened to me in real life and not stuff I read on the internet. You can't not lead people on. You say one thing and your actions directly contradict it a minute later. You're duplicitous (see above).
>>
>>24852194
Definitely true. Also, divorce law. Best to be on equal footing.

But at the same time, women still look down on men earning less.
>>
>>24852162
What's this have to do with hobbies?
>>
> isn't hideous

> wants a long-term relationship and not just to hook up

Boy here. I'm afraid these options are mutually exclusive, sweetheart :(
>>
>>24852300
>le guys care about breasts meme
a little bit. some not at all and some have fetishes in either direction. it can't be what's holding you back.
>>
>>24851858
>go for a walk in nature

You carry pepper spray or some sort of weapon I hope right? It seems like the only women who get violently raped are the actually genuinely nice ones and it kinda makes me sad. Stay safe.
>>
>>24851858
When you go to places do you like interact to other or you just go there fo show? You go to work but do you talk girl? People are everywhere but them choosing to know you requires one of you making an effort to interact to the other if they aren't doing that then you gotta pick up the slack and do it yourself
>>
>>24851858
You could go to a local University's career fair for engineers/cs students. They'll be socially retarded but probably not really mentally ill and will have a good job presumably in a few years after graduation. They'll probably be mostly average or worse looking.

Just talk to guys coming out of it wearing suits or whatever. My uni has it in a building anybody can go into and hangout and get food in.
>>
On 4chan? Post/lurk on /soc/. In real life? Look at meetup.com and see if there are interesting activities nearby.
>>
File: 1435034214110.jpg (331 KB, 770x1000) Image search: [Google]
1435034214110.jpg
331 KB, 770x1000
seriously how do you find a woman who isnt stupid and ugly
all the women here are fucking dumb as rocks and alternate between the just downright stupid sorority girl to the le im such a nerd because i watch adventure time

i fucking hate it and i fucking hate adventure time
meanwhile they just fucking scoff at the idea of watching anime/reading manga
never met so many fucking pseudo-intellectuals in my life
>>
>>24852109
>I have been ignored by men all my life with a couple mentally ill exceptions.

If you are not talking about balls to the walls schizofrenics think you've not been dealing with honest people enough in your sheltered young life, pretty much everyone in the world has some sort of issues in their heads, most are just ignorant about them since they've worked in their benefit during their lives but when you spend more time with them alone they blow up in your face. It's better to be with someone who has at least some sort of introspection and awareness of how their head works or doesn't and can deal with it in relation to other people.
>>
File: not hideous.gif (49 KB, 983x622) Image search: [Google]
not hideous.gif
49 KB, 983x622
>>24851858

>isn't hideous.

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>24851858

If you really want someone, ask your friends and parents if they know anyone available.

IIRC, the most common long term relationships begin by having mutual friends set you up.

Other than that, you have to start with the places you go in a normal day. Ask the old people at church if they know someone. I'm sure there's plenty of grandmas who know someone you wouldn't otherwise meet. Look for people at the library. Any time you leave the house, you have to be considering people. From there, start asking for dates. I like going for coffee. It's fast, relatively cheap, but still conductive to getting to know people.
>>
>>24852300
>wants to meetee a guy for a long term relationship
>thinks getting breast and ass implants won't be counterproductive to this
>>
>>24855261
>Look for people at the library
are you fucking serious
then im fucked might as well give up right now because ill never get over my phobia and ask one out
>>
>>24851858
Alright, accepting that you didn't meet anyone at uni (unlikely but not impossible) your options now are pretty much
>Work
Only works if there are eligible guys where you work. I'm a doctor working in a hospital so that means I spend my day surrounded by lots of successful guys, most of whom are at least semi-/fit/, kind, confident, smart, and single because they're fucking busy raather than fucking autistic. If I didn't already have one, work would probably be where I'd meet my bf. On the other hand if you're working in a female-dominated career, a job that tends to attract poor-quality guys or even just work in a business that only employs a handful of people then this wouldn't be a viable option.
I assume your work doesn't have many single, attractive guys in it otherwise you wouldn't be having this problem.
>Bars / clubs / dating sites
Shit-tier men finding shit-tier women. I hate the environment so every time I've gone to a bar or club without my bf I've been bored af. Plenty of people our age seem to meet partners here so there must be some appeal.
>Hobbies / Interests
Personally I think this is the best way. You know you'll have at least one thing in common and probably a lot more than that (e.g. if you meet a hot guy rockclimbing then you know you share that interest but there's a fair chance you both like the outdoors, care about your health and are at least a little adventurous). And even if you don't meet a guy, at least you're enjoying yourself in the meantime.
Sadly for you, your hobbies all sound like pretty solo pursuits. Working out alone, hiking, craft. These aren't ways to find guys so if you want a bf then think of something you enjoy and find a way to do it surrounded by other people.

Or just approach any hot guys you see walking past. I guess that'd work.
>>
>>24851988
Lowest 80%
>>
File: 1443326252849.jpg (63 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1443326252849.jpg
63 KB, 722x349
>>24855960
if im in uni how do i meet people
>senior never met a single tolerable female
pls kill me
>>
>>24855260
My favourite image, constantly blowing women the fuck out
>>
>>24851858
Im in england bby
>>
>>24856180
When I was in uni
>Chatting to guys guys in my classes and assignment groups
>Lived on campus so I met heaps of people at my dorm every year
>Joined a bunch of uni clubs - disney club (surprise surprise all beta-tier guys not worth dating), /tg/ club (also all betas 'cept my bf <3), scuba club, outdoors club, rockclimbing, jewish club, spanish club, law revue. Fuck I miss the free time.
>>
>>24852109
>>>24852014

Hey op I fixed your posts for you

>Plus I don't attract normal men I am pretty weird.

I don't attract 10/10 chads because they think I'm too quirky xd

>because just like you guys are incredibly mad at women, I feel the same way about men.
>
>I have been ignored by men all my life with a couple mentally ill exception

I feel the same way about men ew why do these ugly creepy guys keep hitting on me why am I always ignored by chad?
>>
>>24856463

>disney club

American uni's have all the fun goddammit.
>>
>>24856463
what the fuck is going on
its the exact fucking opposite for me
fuck its so infuriating
fuck you too btw
>nobody wants to talk in class
>lived on campus nobody talks in the dorms met noone
>joined a bunch of clubs, everyone already had friends so i was alone
FUCK COLLEGE
>disney club
gross
>/tg/ club
literally no such thing on my campus all shit tier chad clubs
>'cept my bf <3
fuck off roastie
>jewish club
need i say anymore
>>
>>24852109
it is mutual frustration with our positions in society. we are all undesirable. we should hate god and plan his death instead. he did this.
i'm glad i'm a mentally ill exception though. it's pretty cool to be hated for something i can't control and hate myself for. maybe i'll spiral deeper into schizophrenia and lose all touch with reality and somewhat enjoy shit again.
also breast implants are fucking disgusting. they make tits look deformed. i'm perfectly fine with a flat chest. my favorite physical features are the face and eyes.
>>
>>24857827
>we are all undesirable.
Except she's not.
>>
>>24852109
>and reddit
leave fucking roastie whore
>>
>>24857827
Looks like you're never getting a partner
>>
What do femanons define as "beta"?
>>
>>24857217
>American uni's have all the fun goddammit.
Nah m8, Strayn ya cunt

>>24857438
>literally no such thing on my campus all shit tier chad clubs
Fucking how? We've got
>Anime+Manga club
>Programming club
>Vidya club
>Tabletop wargaming club
>Board games club
>RPG club
>Disney club
>Fantasy and scifi club
>Harry Potter club
>Quidditch team
All seperately registered and all being funded from the uni.
Of course we've got all the Chad clubs too. Boardriders (surfing, snowboarding waterskiing etc) and Spanish clubs probably topped the MostChad list.

>lived on campus nobody talks in the dorms met noone
Seriously, fucking how?
At my uni we spent the first few weeks playing drinking games pretty much constantly, we had multiple movie nights every week, dorm-wide invitations to bars and pubs at least three days of the week, floor holidays, dorm camping trips, formal dinners, informal dinners, floor functions, inter-college sport, inter-college LAN sessions, late night board game sessions, picnics, pillow forts. balls, anything
Shame you went to such a shit uni

>>jewish club
>need i say anymore
Honestly, I'm not sure what you're going for this time. I know 4chan hates my race and all but what specifically this time?
>>
>>24858610
Not 6 feet tall
Not charismatic
Not making loads of dosh
Not good in bed
Not clingy

They're basically just want to hop unto a successful man and ride it because they're narcissistic cunts. Any insecurities you have will be used against you.

Basicly, male robots just want companionship and just about anyone with compatible personality and interest while female robots just want your top 10% male
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.