[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Donald Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: trump.png (86 KB, 236x168) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
86 KB, 236x168
First, they built a fence for the Mexicans,
and I did not speak out-
Because I was not a fence-hopper

Then they decided to banish the Muslims,
and I did not speak out-
Because I was not a sandnigger

Then they eliminated the African Americans,
and I did not speak out-
Because I didn't think black lives mattered

Then they removed the rights of the Homosexuals,
and I didn not speak out-
Because I was not a faggot

Then they came for the cis, white, male, atheists,
and there was no one left to speak for me.
>>
File: kingkryrool2.png (23 KB, 817x833) Image search: [Google]
kingkryrool2.png
23 KB, 817x833
>Tfw fully supported Trump until he started to show that he really was just as uninformed about politics as the media says he is
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR
I JUST WANTED A FUCKING WALL AND ISIS TO GET NUKED
>>
>>24851534
>they
who?
>>
Trump is the best chance for the apocalypse you are all hoping for
>>
File: who.jpg (36 KB, 634x341) Image search: [Google]
who.jpg
36 KB, 634x341
>>24851590
All of the trump
>>
>>24851534
>atheist
ya blew it
>>
File: god_emperor_trump.jpg (107 KB, 399x482) Image search: [Google]
god_emperor_trump.jpg
107 KB, 399x482
Change the last verse to say

>Then they stopped coming for people because all our problems were fixed
>>
>>24851744
That wouldn't be original
>>
File: 1449638400029.jpg (120 KB, 898x473) Image search: [Google]
1449638400029.jpg
120 KB, 898x473
>>24851574

>I used to be a Trump supporter until X
This is the newest shill line. Disregard all posts that say this. It's their new tactic now that people no longer care about accusations of racism, fascism, sexism, Nazism, Islamophobia etc.
>>
>>24851786
I have a hard time rationalizing his anti-internet comments
>>
File: 1444726837896.jpg (33 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1444726837896.jpg
33 KB, 396x385
>>24851820

He didn't say shut down the internet, he said shut down ISIS recruiting sites/recruiters that use the internet to find new members
>>
>>24851868
Shit, I've been duped by the media. Thank you for pointing this out.
>>
>>24851786
I only gave up because he's too far gone for the media. He couldn't win at this point. He's too misunderstood by normies.
>>
>>24851918
After the first 100 Hitler comparisons you should have wised up.
>>
File: muslim_suicide_bombings.png (46 KB, 600x550) Image search: [Google]
muslim_suicide_bombings.png
46 KB, 600x550
>>24851921

Every time there is another sand nigger chimp out, more and more normies start supporting Trump.

My mom (who lives in San Bernardino and is a Democrat) said she will vote for him following what he said about Muslims after her town was recently attacked by Muslim extremists. Terrorist attacks and the way Trump reacts to them will be normie-palatable red pill.

As for the media, it's becoming increasingly obvious that less and less people are taking them seriously. Nobody gives a fuck anymore about them labeling people they disagree with as racist or a Nazi or whatever because those terms have been overused. It's the boy who cried wolf.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.