[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here sleeps with a open knife in their bed, hoping it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Meme.png (34 KB, 161x218) Image search: [Google]
Meme.png
34 KB, 161x218
Anyone here sleeps with a open knife in their bed, hoping it will cut some vital vein and kill you in your sleep
>>
File: 1446854917834.jpg (524 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
1446854917834.jpg
524 KB, 750x1334
I have a pair of blunt scissors on my windowsill that falls onto my bed sometimes.

not dead yet though.
>>
>>24851030
No because that's stupid, you're stupid.
How about you fucking man up you degenerate shit cunt. Jesus titty fucking christ there are lot unhinged autistics having a sook on this website.
Wake up to yourself and sort your life out you fucking mouth breather. You're a fucking waste of space as it is so you might as well do that (or kill yourself).
>>
>>24851030
Nothing like that, but when i cross the street, i only look left.
>>
>>24851266
Are you just saying that or do you actually?
>>
>>24851376
Actually. Would never throw myself in front of a car, but if one comes along... alright.
>>
>>24851559

I'm the same cunt above telling OP he's a nobody although with you, you make no sense. Do you want to die? Kill yourself. How fucking stupid do you have to be?

I've been seriously injured before, harboring the chronic pain for 5 years will make you want to die even more.

You autistic 'robots' are all talk and understand nothing about the mechanics of actually killing yourself.

Cry more faggot.
>>
>>24851763
You're so Australian, fuck
>>
>>24851785
How'd you extrapolate that, I called myself a cunt?

Fuck off namefag, you don't know where I live.
>>
>>24851825
The way you speak is very, very Australian. It wouldn't surprise me if you were from country Australia.
>>
>>24851859
Unless it's a backhanded way to say I'm shitposting (after moot's post) then you've clearly got no clue. Have you ever had a job? You might learn some words and expand your vocab with some human contact.
>>
That is retarded

But I do happen to have knifes on my bed side table be cause of reasons. Along with a fuck ton of other tools.

Basically by bed room is also my workshop.
>>
>>24851030
Lord Quas does.
>>
>>24851884
>an Australian advising someone to expand their vocabulary
Yeah fuckin' oath cunt cheers cunt fuck!
>>
>>24851030
No thats like the most painful way to die unless you have someone slit your throat with a really sharp knife really fast. Then, you pass out in about 10 seconds, probably sooner.
I think your just a faggot
>>
>>24852076
It's clear you're unable to articulate what was wrong with my post (other than the swearing), my advice is sound. How about you go fuck yourself?
>>
>>24852190
>automatically assumes that something is wrong with their beliefs
Cute insecurities buddy! I never said I agreed or disagreed with anything you said. All I commented on was your convict syntax.
>>
Aight, fair call - I'm out of here.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.