[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Frog & Feels Tavern - Tuesday Night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 23
File: wojak_bartender.jpg (57 KB, 614x389) Image search: [Google]
wojak_bartender.jpg
57 KB, 614x389
Hey lads, sorry for the late start tonight. Come on in and have a drink. We've got food and music too.
>>
>>24850930
play comfy medieval music
>>
give me a water put it on my bill </:^]
>>
>>24851035
Of course, anon. We have a jukebox in the back; a quarter gets you three songs.

>>24851042
Water for you, anon. How's life?
>>
>>24851063
i can't die i have an obligation to youtube
>>
>>24851078
Fair enough. What type of videos do you make/upload?
>>
>>24851120
i make ironic vaporwave skateboard videos
>>
>>24850930
Hey there bartender, How're things with the tavern tonight?
>>
>>24851156
Very /asp/ and very /mu/. I must admit I'm not too familiar with either of those subcultures.

I'm also surprised with the lack of customers tonight, usually it's busier in here. You guys mind if I light up?
>>
>>24850930
FUCKING NORMIE GIVE ME A BOURBON WHISKEY ON ICE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24851183
Pretty slow, anon. How are things with you? And can I get you something to drink?

>>24851192
I'm no normie, sir. If I had to give myself a label, it'd be cyborg. Anyway, here's your bourbon on the rocks.
>>
>the tavern door swings open, and in trundles a person wrapped in a wet hooded cloak
>the door slams shut due to the wind and the figure ambles ove to the bar, where he takes a seat on a stool and removes his hood
>the man, visibly weary and rugged, produces a small pouch from a cloak pocket and places it on the bar

An earring and a shoe, as promised 'keep. The earring proved particularly challenging. Pour us a whiskey will you?

>the wanderer rests his satchel on the floor by his stool and looks over his shoulder towards the window
>>
im an alcholic. quit drinkin to keep the gf. and so i dont fail out of paramedic school. god i wish i had a scotch
>>
>>24851210
REEEEEEEEEEEE WHATEVER NORMO, THANKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24851219
>sTEALS hiS SaTchEL n muRRS X3333
>>
I feel like dying everyday when I wake up and I don't know why, bartender. Make it a stiff one
>>
>>24851227
ive been lurking for a few months, that is my first post on /r9k/ you guys mind if i hang?
>>
>>24851219
Ahh, the wanderer form last night. I see you were successful in your quest. You may keep these trophies, or I can have them mounted in the F&F as a sign of this victory over the normies. It's your call, anon. Here's your whiskey, free of charge.

>>24851227
I can give you a water or a soft drink, anon. Got coffee and tea back here too. Can I get you something to snack on, perhaps?

>>24851261
Sir, return the satchel or I will be forced to call the bouncer over here.
>>
Gin and Tonic.

Working 70 hours a week between two jobs because I have nothing going on in my life. I'm lonely. I just want someone to hug me and tell me I'm doing okay. I squandered my 20s doing nothing and I'm paying the price in my 30s. I always thought that I did what I thought was the right thing but I still always manage to fuck up.

I'm in a flux of emotions. I thought I'd be in a state of acceptance as a wizard but I'm just lonelier than ever. My life is a joke. I'm tired. I'm exhausted, but I keep at it because maybe something good will happen one of these days.

I don't know. I'm rambling. More booze.
>>
I uniroincally really like these threads, keep it up OP
>>
>>24851335
Hugs bro. wish i could do it irl
>>
This shit reminds me of WoW RP servers.

I loved wow rp servers.
>>
>possibly developing schiziphrenia
>wagekek'd to the jew dimension
>dead inside

got some nice whiskey back there?
>>
>>24851311
>pulls out ak47 covered in tacticool tapco accessories and loaded with normie seeking bullets in a banana clip
I'M NOT FUCKING AROUND!
>>
>>24851219
this reminds me of Wizardry Tales of the Forsaken Land on the PS2.

nigga, you half dead anyway.
>>
The kitchen staff is pretty bored tonight. We got TV's and a jukebox, too. Feel free to smoke.

>>24851287
How about a good whiskey? I got Four Roses, Buffalo Trace, and Jameson back here for starters.

>>24851305
No problem at all, anon. Welcome.

>>24851335
Double G&T comin' your way. The way I see it, anon, you have two choices:
1. Hold out hope
2. Accept wizardry
It's your call, but if you don't take steps to end your wizardry, you should take steps to accept it.

>>24851353
Thanks, anon. Want anything to drink?

>>24851369
Glad you like it, anon.

>>24851377
Ever had Four Roses? It's not too pricey, but I've always liked it.
>>
>>24851311
can i get a water? thanks
>>
File: 1425636557953.png (222 KB, 1011x1049) Image search: [Google]
1425636557953.png
222 KB, 1011x1049
>>24851382
Get out, son.
>>
>>24851394
Cold water sliding your way, anon.
>>
dry gin please. i hate myself
>>
>>24851377
what makes you think skitso?
>>
>>24851261

>the wanderer mutters a few words under his breath and motions his finger in an S shape, causing the thief to look dazed, before walking towards the wanderer and returning his satchel with a mindless, gaunt look

>>24851311

Appreciate the drink. Why not mount the shoe, as a sign to the regulars that even chads put a foot wrong occasionally?

The earring I'll keep, it might come in handy.

>the wanderer turns his vision to the woman sat by the fireplace, and toys with the earring in his fingers
>>
>>24851429
Dry gin for you, anon. Why do you hate yourself?
>>
>>24851398
eeheehee
>>
>>24850930
You got absinthe? I'll take a Sazerac
>>
Gin and tonic.
My oneitits just started dating a new guy.
He looks like a potato.
>>
>>24851394
you know what, I will have a drink, what do you have for scotch?
>>
shit i just wanna die irl real talk
>>
>>24851429
mind if i sit next to you my friend?
>>
>>24851443
Sir, you must be mistaken. There are no women in here. I'll have the ex-con running the kitchen mount the shoe by the fireplace; he's unusually good with tools.

>>24851458
We sure do, anon. Sazerac comin' right up.

>>24851467
G&T for you, anon. It's awful that your oneitis is with someone else, but if he looks like a potato then that means there's hope for all of us, right?

>>24851471
We got Aberfeldy 12, Bunnahabhain 8, and Ledaig 10 for higher-quality whiskeys. What'll it be?
>>
>>24851492
How long have you felt like this?
>>
>>24851492
what why explain?
>>
>>24851431
been having these panic attacks where i don't believe anything is real
also heard voices occasionally, believe there's someone in my head, been having difficulty speaking correctly lately
wdyt? should i ask my shrink about it?
>>
>>24851492
Want a drink, anon? Or some comfort food?
>>
>>24851518
lediag please, 3 fingers neat.
>>
>the wanderer shakes his head after gazing in the direction of the woman and the fire for too long; in an instant, the woman has vanished, leaving the wanderer with a sense of longing and familiarity

>>24851518

My apologies, 'keep. It's been a long day.

>slides glass over the counter

Another, if you will.
>>
>>24851398
>places hand on smith & wesson side arm

I dont want any trouble now hear me
>>
>>24851518
G&T anon here.
I guess so, I think I'm gonna go full cocoon mode next year and just focus on bettering myself.
>>
I'm stuck at some sort of terrible crossroad I haven't been able to make a solid decision on anything the past two week and it's so frustrating. I don't even know what imaginary drink I want with imaginary friends
>>
>>24851564
Of course, anon. Other than the drinking, how's life?

>>24851572
Sure thing. You're drinking for free tonight, want me to leave the bottle? Do you have oneitisism?

>>24851593
As long as you're doing something for you, anon.
>>
>>24851390

I hope I'll figure things out next year. I actually feel more confident than I have in a long time. I started a second job this year at a restaurant and I've gone from busser to front end manager in a few months. I also got promoted to management at my full time job.

I'll be 31 and a virgin, and I'm afraid if I ever do find someone and I hit it off with them, I'll be rejected if they find out. I know that I'm really behind where I should be as a guy in my 30s. I'm trying to take steps to change that, but I figure that if I try for a few years and fail, then I'll be able to completely give up and live my last years as a NEET.

>>24851363

Thanks. Appreciate it.
>>
>>24851535
Yes I think you should tell him about it. do u use any recrational with any frequency? if so do they make they voices happen more? do the voices say anything?
>>
>>24851589
Sir, let's all calm down a bit here. Nobody wants trouble. Go back to your drink.
>>
File: IMG_7537.jpg (234 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7537.jpg
234 KB, 1600x1067
>sad... can't deny myself the feeling of being sad
>can't be happy 100% of the time
>never completely content
>always either insanely angry or wicked depressed or euphorically happy.. mood changes every hour or so
>have to deal with constant racing thoughts
>have to deal with feeling derealization all day every single fukcing day
>have not been happy once in my life, aside from the day I met my girlfriend IRL...
>shortly after the routine of things the feelings came back
>feel horrible.
>I just want to be happy for once.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB_GbMQftkA
>>
>>24851598
How much will that be? As for life about to get done with my first semester of paramedic school. got rejected from a EMT job i applied for though. heres to 3 weeks sober
>>
>>24851600
If all else fails, you could pay for sex. I know lots of KVs don't want to, but if it's sexual performance or virginity you're worried about, then that'd be the way to go. That is, unless, you find a truly perfect woman who understands. But they usually only exist in 2D.

>>24851634
I'm sorry, anon. Can I get you a drink? Mood swings are a real bitch.
>>
File: sad.jpg (4 KB, 264x191) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
4 KB, 264x191
>>24850930
Give me a double shot of the most disgusting vodka you have, I want to feel my throat burn like hell, a punishment for my poor performance at university.

Does anybody here know why all the female students will go and get ass wasted at parties and fuck guys they don't know and then complain that they can't find a good boyfriend, but never try to actually become good friends with male students? :/ (this is unrelated to my poor performance at university, just one of those midnight thoughts, ya know.)
>>
If I drive for you, you get your money. You tell me where we start, where we're going, where we're going afterwards. I give you five minutes when we get there. Anything happens in that five minutes and I'm yours. No matter what. Anything a minute on either side of that and you're on your own. I don't sit in while you're running it down. I don't carry a gun. I drive. Nigger.
>>
>>24851600
you could just say you never found the right girl. hell she might think its sweet. what do you do to meet people?
>>
>>24851676
will you let me do coke off your balls at high speed
>>
>>24851603
dont use anything, the only thing i have is wellbutrin.
it's just one voice in my head. he tells me to kill myself constantly and that nothing matters and atuff like that. i always feel like he's telling the truth though. it's especially strong if i look in a mirror.
there's also this weird thing almost constantly where it feels like real life is just a film/screen over my eyes and if i could just turn my head far enough i could brealk free.

I'll definitely talk to her- i have her thursday.
>>
>>24851598

That's mighty kind, 'keep. Any man would be foolish to turn down an offer like that. As for the oneitis, that's another tale for another time.

>the wanderer reaches down and rummages in his satchel, before producing a small grey pouch tied with white silk and sliding it across the counter

Little something for your troubles. I'd open it later, though.

>a faint humming can be heard from the pouch, although this may or may not be the barkeep's imagination
>>
File: 4.jpg (205 KB, 750x498) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
205 KB, 750x498
>>24851653
I'm trying not to drink, last time i drank a few days ago (since I've been binging 4+ days a week for the past month) I woke up in the middle of the night with a pounding heart, sweating and gasping for air at least 3 times.. scared me to death

just had a pot cookie but pretty sure it wore off after 30 minutes.. only took a small bite.. might as well go finish it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZIlUNnHkbQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOS7UTVozuE
>>
>>24851650
No big deal, anon. Everyone falls of the wagon at some point. You know what? That one's on the house.

>>24851658
Double of cheap vodka coming your way, anon. Brace yourself, this'll strip paint. As far as the women, it's likely that they're Stacies. I know a few normie women who do that, but for the most part normie women either fuck a boyfriend or don't fuck at all.

>>24851676
Sir, I overheard some of that and I want you to know that I don't condone illegal activity. But do what you have to do.

>>24851708
Thank you, wanderer.
>I pocket the pouch
Want something to eat, or will you be leaving us for a while?

>>24851719
Careful with those pot cookies, anon. I've heard that they can be dangerously strong.
>>
>>24851698
Its good that you have someone to talk to. Do you ever consider listening to the voices?
>>
>Look fairly good in pictures, good enough to get a lot of interest on sites like okcupid and tinder at least
>Don't look as good in person and completely lack charisma so can't meet up with any of the girls in person

Just splash some hot coffee in my face to be honest family
>>
>>24851727
True. It's only 10 MG, was a free sample from the dispensary.
>>
>>24851658
I did very poorly for one year at a state school. Now i'm back after a year starting at community college. just gotta work hard man it's difficult to have it together
>>
bartender, do you know how many people you help?
>>
>>24851741
Can't splash it in your face for you, anon, but I can't stop you from taking a cup of coffee into the bathroom. As for the dating sites, just go anyway. Worst they can say is no.

>>24851742
I envy you, anon. My state has medical, though I have yet to get a card.
>>
>>24851727
cheers for the free drink. do you have a name? or is it just bartender. Im Dave bye the way.
>>
>>24851756
I'm not sure, anon, though I'd say a couple dozen each night.

>>24851765
Bartender or some form thereof works just fine. I'd rather not give out my name online, you see. That way anons can picture me however they'd like.
>>
>>24851727

A hot broth wouldn't go amiss, bastard rain gets right through my skin. I was actually hoping to stick around for a while; do you have a room to rent? Doesn't need to be anything fancy. Bit of business to take care of in the local area and this seems like the perfect place to lie low. Wouldn't want to draw attention to myself, times as they are.
>>
>>24851784
I'll have the kitchen help bring some out to you, wanderer. We've got a couple rooms upstairs, if you like. They're not much to speak of, just a bed and a chest of drawers, but feel free to use one for the night.
>>
>>24851734
it's hard not to. all he says is that I'm a horrble person, kill yourself, etc. i can feel just being hated by him every day, 24/7.
>>
>>24851783
well if you dont mind ill call you mike. hes my local bartender but becuase ive been keeping dry i havent been able to to talk to him. thanks for what you do mike, seriously this thread is making my night better.
>>
>>24851653

Might consider it at some point, but I'd have to travel to Nevada.

>>24851689

I don't meet people which is part of the problem. I work 70 hours a week. I do have some friends but most of them are married and aren't really looking to set me up. I also live with my mom and while I work a lot, neither of my jobs are particularly prestigious.
>>
OMG jennie I thought you said there'd be cute guys in here, ewwww
>>
>>24851826
I'm glad I can offer some help, Dave. I've found comfort in offering these threads the past couple nights.
>>
>>24851848
Ma'am, please leave. This bar really isn't your type. "Club Normalscum" is 3 blocks that way.
>>
>>24851839
I wanna go to the bunny ranch after watch Cathouse on HBO.. seems fun.
>>
File: 1421290278458.jpg (23 KB, 630x351) Image search: [Google]
1421290278458.jpg
23 KB, 630x351
>>24850930
had a rough day bar keep just a sprite if you have it if not just water.
>>
>>24851808

A roof over my head is all I ask for, I'll take the room on the far side of the landing. Three nights, if you will. I can pay up front.

>the wanderer looks over his shoulder towards the window, again
>>
>>24851818
I cant imagine what thats like. how long have the voices been there? if u dont mind me asking around how old you are?
>>
>>24851874
Sprite coming up, anon. What's going on?

>>24851879
Of course, wanderer. May I ask what's troubling you tonight?
>>
>>24851839
have you considered moving out on your own? do you enjoy what you do?
>>24851850
how are you doing yourself?
>>
>>24851899
i turned 24 36 minutes ago and no one wished me happy birthday.not my mom or my brother and my dad left my mom for someone else and he doesn't care. dont want to kill myself but at the same time i dont want to live. *takes sip*
>>
>>24851938
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Internet Hugs!!!!
>>
File: 1443844907528s.jpg (11 KB, 245x205) Image search: [Google]
1443844907528s.jpg
11 KB, 245x205
>>24850930
Get me the best bleach ya got I don't want to have to wake up tomorrow
>>
>>24851927
I'm doing alright, Dave. It's been a slow day other than some meetings.

>>24851938
Happy birthday, anon. I can have the kitchen bring you something tasty, if you want. Free of charge, for the birthday boy.
>>
>>24851899

Appreciate it, 'keep.

>the wanderer finished his second whiskey, before topping it up

It's been a long day; the roads aren't as safe as they used to be, yet the weather means they're the only reliable way to travel without getting lost in...that

>the wanderer motions towards the window, lashed with speckled raindrops

If you're up after dark I'll fill you in. It's not a story to be spoken out loud, times as they are.
>>
>>24851963
Can't give you bleach, but I can give you some moonshine I picked up from a guy who lives in a cabin. You can use this stuff to clean driveways; I don't want to imagine what it does to your insides. Here you go.

>>24851969
It's already dark, wanderer, but I catch your drift. I'll be up late, so tell the tale when things slow down for the night.
>>
>>24851938
happy birthday, brother.

hope today goes great for you.
>>
>>24851882
it's been maybe 2 or 3 months? I'm 21. though it feels more like 3 years at this point.
>>
>>24851965
the happy birthday was good enough for me thank you.>>24851958
and thank you too

ill see you around gonna take a walk on the bridge and clear my thoughts *pays for the sprite and slips the bartender a 50 just for listening* might be back tomorrow *opens door and silently leaves*
>>
>>24851965
If its not to personal what line of work is it? if it is then do you mind if i ask for a shot of whatevers cheap
>>
i want to rent a room too and also give me some rope if you have any
>>
>>24850930

Another semester, another failed attempt at college math. I'm fucking awful at this shit....
>>
>>24852021
opens door* thank you* closes*
>>
>>24852045
Anon, I can't let you go out if you're going to harm yourself. Why don't you sit by the fire for a while?

>>24852050
I'm actually a student, Dave. Had a meeting with some freshman in the department about planning research.

>>24852057
We've all been there, anon. Have a drink.
>>
>>24852045
Stay safe, seriously man if you want to talk im all ears
>>
>>24851938
at least you got dubs, anon
>>
File: 1442022084070.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1442022084070.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
I think its time to check out permanently OP. Asked a friend to fuck shit up at the funeral. Only friend I have. More ass pie than me. I can't really believe it but I just know its going to happen. I just feels...like it HAS to happen. No desperate calls for help. Already have an idea of how its going to go down to make sure it isn't one of those desperate calls for help. Won't hurt anyone in the process, I'm not like that.
>>
Bartender, give me your finest pepes
>>
>>24852088
oops I was looking at the wrong post.

Hey look though I got dubs. Happy birthday to me I guess lmao
>>
>>24852065
What kind of research? and do you mind if i dip in here?
>>
File: 1445137166275.gif (371 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1445137166275.gif
371 KB, 500x375
>>24851927

I have, but right now I don't see the point of paying for an apartment that I'll barely use.

I don't really enjoy what I do. I work in a drug store and in a restaurant. I'm psuedo management in both jobs. I'd love to be doing something that challenges me, but I think I fucked that up when I quit graduate school. If I had stuck it out I'd have a PhD by now. Instead I just get yelled at when cough syrup rings up 30 cents less than the sign or food takes 5 minutes longer than it should have.

Life is wonderful.
>>
/rp/ board when
>>
possible schizo guy here. thanks to the kind anon who talked to me. have a great night.

goodnignt bartender, thanks for tne drink.
>>
File: 1444019658198.png (436 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1444019658198.png
436 KB, 600x500
>>24852091
Anon, I've been there. The best thing to do is to distract yourself until you're tired, then do it again when you wake up. Eventually you'll feel less shitty.

>>24852092
I don't have many rare pepes, anon, but I have some that have a modicum of value.

>>24852113
I'm in the math department; my focus is combinatorics, though I'm mentoring a few freshman in different topics.

>>24852130
If only, anon. Though I feel this is purer; we know that this thread is a save haven for robots.
>>
>>24851994

>the wanderer stands up and gathers his belongings, before picking up the half empty bottle of whiskey

If it's a tale you want, I'm the one to tell it. Going to go drop my stuff upstairs and settle in, I'll be down in an hour or two.

>the wooden stairs creak beneath the wanderer's tired, weary feet as he makes his way upstairs
>>
>>24852124
Dude this is your life man, go out and fucking take it. Wreck shit find something you want to do and fucking do it. fuck everybody else. go on a road trip and see all 50 states, sleep in ur car if u have to. volunteer as a firefighter, join the national gaurd, start boxing, anything that u want to do! you can do it!
>>
>>24852199
Rest well, wanderer. Come back down when you're less weary.
>>
>>24852133
stay safe man.

>>24852175
Shit dude so ur a smartie. thats awesome, do you enjoy it?
>>
>>24852234
I enjoy it. I think I want to teach, so I'll probably end up going to grad school.

>>24852133
Goodnight, anon. Take care of yourself.
>>
I have to be up in four hours, should I get what little rest I can or just stay up

Also, give me a glass of milk
>>
>>24852267
Glass of milk, coming right up. Want anything to eat with that? Our kitchen manager is quite the baker when he's in the mood for it.
>>
>>24852267
As for the sleep question, how long do you have to be awake for once you get up?
>>
hi is this a gay bar :3
>>
Hey Barkeep, How's Life?
>>
>>24852264
thats really awesome man, genuinely i wish i had taken my time in school more seriously.I also wish i was good at math i got a 730 on my SAT math and now i struggle to do basic medication calculations
>>
>>24852325
it is if we make it one :)

Also does anyone here follow soccer?
>>
>>24852325
Not that I'm aware of, anon. Most of the patrons keep to themselves or have quiet side conversations. What can I get you?

>>24852326
Life's treating me fairly well at the moment. How about you, anon? Can I get you anything?

>>24852343
It happens, anon. I can't do trigonometry to save my life, but I can write proofs like nobody's business.

>>24852366
I don't usually, though I'm sure I can find something on one of the TVs here. You're free to flip through the channels if you want.
>>
>>24852366

>soccer

Me

Tottenham Hotspur & Atletico Madrid
>>
>>24852381
I can't complain about life. how about just a water.
>>
>>24852429
Water for you, anon. As I've said in earlier posts, the kitchen is fully functioning, so if you get peckish just ask.
>>
>>24852381
can I get a shot of whatevers cheap?

>>24852391
cool i support Arsenal...... Where do you think spurs are gonna finish this year?
>>
>>24852199
Are you a Writer by chance? Maybe you've written some fantasy novels? You seem like you could be a Writer
>>
>>24852464
How about Johnny Walker Red? It's not great, but it's pretty cheap.
>>
Hey barkeep how's everything going
>>
>>24852478
johhny and i go way back, make it a double please. how much will that be?
>>
>>24852544
Everything's going great, anon. Want a drink on the house, thanks to those dubs?

>>24852549
This one's on the house, Dave. It's been nice having you here.
>>
>>24852556
What would you recommend pham
>>
>>24852572
Depends on what you're looking for. If it's whiskey, you can't go wrong with Four Roses. For beer, I'd recommend Bell's Winter White Ale or Tin Man. And I make a mean sidecar, if I do say so myself.
>>
>>24852602
I think I'll try your sidecar.
Did everyone just suddenly leave when I came in
>>
>>24852666
The place tends to slow down this late, anon. Here's your sidecar. Drinks for you are free tonight, since you got trips.
>>
>>24852556
its been a pleasure to be here. do you mind discribing the bar for me?
>>
File: 1413443820878.gif (1 MB, 304x216) Image search: [Google]
1413443820878.gif
1 MB, 304x216
>>24850930

For god's sake, get me two gin and tonics. Rough day
>>
File: bar.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
bar.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>Enter the bar
>It's nearly empty

Gimme your strongest whiskey bartender, tonight I want to drink until I cannot feel my limbs
>>
>>24852704
It's a pretty quite tavern, with a fireplace on one end and a jukebox on the other. We've got a couple TVs mounted on the walls.

>>24852710
Double G&T, comin' right up. What's going on, anon?

>>24852747
Strong whiskey it is. I'll leave the bottle. What's eatin' you?
>>
Shame nobody's around anymore. I wonder if that wanderer guy's coming back anytime soon, he said he would when this place quiets down.
>>
>>24852788
I hope he come back soon, anon. Can I get you a free drink, on account of those dubs?
>>
Any public service people around?
>>
finally finished my software engineering homework. time for bed, bartender.

I've got decent grades all around but i fell behind in my coding class, hoping the teacher lets me resubmit some assignments so i can at least pass. wish me luck...
>>
>>24852875
Sure, I'll have Four Roses.
I love being anonymous & getting as many free drinks as I want
>>
File: 1444893568467.jpg (78 KB, 639x595) Image search: [Google]
1444893568467.jpg
78 KB, 639x595
>>24852782

Been trying hard for years to achieve my dreams, and nothing is panning out. It's real life failure, too: not a catastrophic crash, but staying on a steady, low line of accomplishment, where nothing is satisfying and no one cares or should care. Due to bad luck or bad talent, or both, it seems the best I got is right in front of me. Now the only bittersweet happiness I can find is living vicariously through others that have made my dreams a reality for them.

No wonder people kill themselves, fuck
>>
File: tumblr_nlf2u7awbE1qgstr7o1_1280.jpg (231 KB, 1280x930) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlf2u7awbE1qgstr7o1_1280.jpg
231 KB, 1280x930
Bonsoir. I'm that person who was posting about Serge Gainsbourg a couple of days ago.

I'll take a rum and coke, bartender. You're looking mighty fine today if I do say so myself.

I've been reminiscing about one of my past art teachers who passed away recently. He was somewhat of an icon on campus; very much one of those "once in a lifetime" people. All of my tastes in art really trace back to his influence. On this projector screen, we'd watch old, dusty films about Mondrian, Giacometti, Modigliani, all of those 20th century greats who gathered in Montparnasse cafes to rap about the ills of the world, or Japanese artisans spending countless hours to make one small wooden box, and I.M. Pei (probably the nicest guy on the planet). Most of his lectures were an hour or more because he'd usually get caught up in talking about something from his past, like hiding under the desks during the nuclear bomb drill or being a cowboy in New Mexico. He'd teach us how to do architectonic script and about Hermes' scarves and how to delicately file a pencil down so that its lead is elongated for better drawing purposes.

The capacity for empathy he had was something else. I remember my dad was angry at me for only getting a C in one of his classes, and that teacher told him to stop being so hard on me.
Ineffably, I felt like he could see through me, like no one else had or has ever done before. I was so shy and awkward, and he was incredibly caring. His magnanimity was tremendous.

I remember going to his retirement show wherein he had his own work up, but also student's works dedicated to him, like portrait and whatnot. I thought to myself, it was almost like he had died with the amount of love that was put into his honor.

And five months later, he did.
>>
File: best nichijou 77.jpg (84 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
best nichijou 77.jpg
84 KB, 1366x768
>>24852782
>What's eatin' you?
I'd love to know, too. I've been feeling like shit lately and I have absolutely no reason to.

I graduated a few days ago and now the only things I do all day is sit in front of my pc, eat and the ocassional bathroom break. Life before these months used to be so exciting, what happened bartender, why did everything slow down. It's not fun like this
>>
>Popped 40 mg of Adderall over a hour ago
>Still don't feel shit

My doctor said this would give me energy and motivation. About to chug the whole bottle of anti-depressants and finish off the Adderall, I just want to not be alive anymore.
>>
>>24852931
fuck those dreams then! find better ones and go get them! do something crazy, join the army, go back to school, drop out of school and move to annother country! or dont do something crazy, join a rec soccer league or something, meet new people!!!! i believe in you
>>
>>24853054
fuck ADD meds man, i was on concerta/viacance for 12 years (7-19) I can tell you they do not make you happy.
>>
>>24852908
Want a nightcap, anon?

>>24852913
Drinks are only free when you get dubs, anon.

>>24852931
Anon, find something to do each day that distracts you. Build models, play an instrument, learn a language, play vidya, even watch Chinese cartoons.

>>24852967
Thank you, anon. Here's your rum and coke. Losing professors is a tough deal; I haven't gone through it yet but it looks like my advisor's best friend and coworker might be on his way out. Wanna drink to your art teacher?

>>24852998
>one away from trips
The ride had to end sometime, anon. But where one ride ends, another begins. Now you're on the after-college ride. Have you looked into grad school, co-ops, or wageslavery?

>>24853054
I can't let you do that, anon. Just sit down and I'll make you a Hot Toddy to calm your nerves.
>>
Kind of going on a date tonight

But she is batshit insane, give me a double scotch and dry, I'll need some liquid courage
>>
>>24853145
Hey Bartender, im gonna call it a night. Thank you for being here for us all.

I love all you anon's very much.
>>
>>24853140

What the hell do I do with these shits? how much would it take to get a buzz since 40 mg did fuck all?

>>24853145

Nah, give me a white Russian and can you play I Believe in a Thing Called Love by The Darkness?
>>
>>24853195
Here you are, anon. Best of luck on your date.

>>24853196
'Night, Dave. Will I see you tomorrow?

>>24853199
Here's a White Russian on the house (dubs). Sure thing, jukebox is in the corner.
>>
>>24853199
crush 20mg and snort it. the bioavalablity is much higher so u dont need that much
>>
>>24853237
Huh, that's weird. It called me anonymous in that one. Anyway, best of luck to all of you. Mind if I smoke?
>>
>>24853237
I wouldnt be surprised if you did. cheers!
>>
I guess everyone left. Goodnight, lads. I'll leave the water and the soft drinks out, plus some peanuts. Have a good night, I'm going out for a bit.
>>
accidentally bought bud ice (5.5% abv) instead of natty daddy (8% abv) tonight

good thing i have some vodka left
>>
Ah shit. Just awoke to my fucking roof leaking, water filling up the walls. Gonna have to call my landlord. Fuckin hate this rain. All day, rain. Humongous puddles everywhere, half the roads are blocked off. Dammit.
>>
>>24852967
Thanks, barkeep.To said art teacher, you'll be misssed, ya dig?
>>
>>24852931
Change your goals from obtaining to elimination. Shitting feels just as good as eating.
>>
Alright boys, last call.
>>
>>24854254
Hit me with a shot of tequila, and a can of Red Bull. Pulling an all nighter to study for this math test, and I need the liquid confidence combined with some serious heart stopping caffeine.

Thanks for the comfy thread, as usual.
Since it's last call...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkwdkUXQ1yo
>>
>>24854254
Give me a milk and some cookies m80
>>
Going back to work tomorrow to fill out paperwork, kind of anxious because everyone there knows I tried to kill myself.
>>
Hey barkeep, can I get a hot decaf tea? Thanks a million. It's nice to come here sometimes. Let's you get a little distance, you know? Right now I'm trying to distance myself from distance. I don't know man, I tried to see if I was interested in this girl, talked to her a little more, tried to connect a little, nothing. No chemistry, no emotion, no interest. It seems to be happening a lot lately, I just feel detached, like I'm not all the way human the way those around me are. I feel a little like a... a robot.
>>
Hey bartender, can I have a James on's and 2 martinis? Incredibly tired with life right now. Maybe I'll share my story in a bit. Name's Kekule by the way. Friedrich August Von Kekule.
>>
>>24854254
I need a triple of red, neat.

I texted this girl 'hey' yesterday

and she hasn't responded.
>>
>>24852464

Late late reply but I think we'll finish anywhere between 3rd and 5th, all depends on Leicester and whether or not they fall behind

You and city are the only two teams nailed on for the top four, rest will be a tight squeeze but it could be any of us/Leicester/Liverpool/United/Everton/possibly West Ham
>>
>>24850930

Well, barkeep, let me tell ya. Got 3 2-page papers to write this week, gotta rewrite one 7-page paper, and I've got to study for and write one 15-page paper. Got 5 small quiz/tests to take, and I'm running low on cash. I've only got a few cans of soup and about 4 slices of bread left and that's got to get me through some time. Gotta get all that work done in less than 10 days. Gave up on one of my classes and I've got to retake it next semester, and one of the classes required for my major (and prerequisite to other required classes) is full next semester so I've been email-begging the professor to let me in. My mom's got emphysema, my dad's falling deep into heroin and cocaine addiction, and my grandma's showing signs of dementia. To make matters worse, I spilled something on my laptop a couple of weeks ago and now my games aren't running properly and sometimes crazy shit happens out of nowhere. And I haven't gotten a good night's sleep in a couple of weeks. The very worst of it, though, is that my depression is sneaking back up and I've lost motivation to go to my classes during this vital pre-final time, and I've been getting some pretty crazy anxiety attacks. So that's where I'm at, overwhelmed with all sorts of shit and too poor to buy myself any alcohol. But hey, at least I've got you, mate.
>>
Ay' bartender, hit me up with one of those "downunder experiences" why dont'cha! It's been a rough day on the farm, I need something to drown my sorrows with.
>>
File: 5784900034.png (7 KB, 640x122) Image search: [Google]
5784900034.png
7 KB, 640x122
pic related
something to kill some time
it's kinda normie-esque, though
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>24850930
Can I have a pint of beer, please?
>>
>>24851899
>a man walks in,but nobody really cares or notices
>man is wearing military get-up,had a radio with distress signals coming in like crazy
'Ey barkeep,managed to save myself from the Robot vs Normie battle happenin' about 4 miles south,I'd like your most powerful drink please.
>>
>>24858819
>Farmer overhears the man named Bill mention the words Normie and Robot
>He starts chuckling then returns back to drinking his sorrows away.
>>
File: 1448947841923.jpg (60 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
1448947841923.jpg
60 KB, 550x366
>>24850930
>tfw your parents are starting to get old
>>
>>24851382
Not shooting normies with a laser ak
>>
>>24858869
>using an outdated and shitty measurement system not based on decimals
Nice one amerikek
>>
>>24858511
Have you heard of the great emu war?
>>
it's starting to get pretty bad senpai
i graduated from uni, got a decent job, started lifting, but the purposeless is becoming overwhelming

i have a car, tv, and pc. all i spend my money on is food, rent, tobacco, gas, weed, and gym membership. i don't know what else to spend my money on, i hate travelling and there are no hobbies/activities i want to do

when i interact with a female i can't think of anything but wanting to fuck her. recently i managed to have sex and it was a very underwhelming experience, i would rather just fap. i dont care to be around other people, i think i am schizoid and i'm just not fit for a relationship. any girl will just leave me because i make her miserable by being boring and ambitionless or use me for money. if i actually ended up liking a girl for more than her body (if that's even possible) i wouldn't be able to let her be with me because i know i can't give her the emotional intimacy she would deserve for sating my sex drive.
my job is comfy as fuck, can't imagine something better unless i luck out and find some other job where i can just get paid to shitpost because there's not enough work. however the only thing keeping me from quitting my job is rent and food costs, but what's the point of spending half of my life working just to take up space, consume food, and sit around dreading the next day when i have to wake up to an alarm and slave away just to survive?
>>
Dear god, the thread is still alive

>>24855475
Tequila and Red Bull, for you, lad

>>24855707
Milk and cookies comin' right up

>>24856110
>off by one
Hot decaf tea, anon. I'm sorry to hear that; but we're all robots here. You're safe here.

>>24856510
Jameson and 2 martinis, anon.

>>24856522
Triple red on the house. Try texting again, maybe something more original than "hey"

>>24857686
You've got me, anon, and every other anon in the F&F. Those uni feels are common 'round these parts. Can I get you a drink?

>>24858511
You got it, anon.

>>24858659
Of course. Pint comin' your way

>>24858819
Of course, anon. Have some grain alcohol. This shit'll pull the hair off a cat.
>>
File: Caipirinha.jpg (2 MB, 2500x1875) Image search: [Google]
Caipirinha.jpg
2 MB, 2500x1875
I only need two of these to get really drunk. Awesome information!
>>
File: smugwojakpint.png (55 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojakpint.png
55 KB, 640x400
>>24861391
>Pint comin' your way
Thank you.
Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.