[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no bf to dress me up in cute outfits and writing lewd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1424222503249-0.jpg (667 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1424222503249-0.jpg
667 KB, 1000x1500
>tfw no bf to dress me up in cute outfits and writing lewd things on my body or to cook and clean for while wearing just an apron with no top or pants
>but also go shooting guns and winter road biking and shit with, or just sit around developing vidya gaems or building random shit off of Instructables

I just wanna be cute but also have some good boyish fun sometimes too, is that so undesirable in a mate

it seems like everyone just wants a boring cumsock or beta provider
>>
man you're so gay

I get what you're saying, but you're just so gay
>>
op stop you are giving me feels
>>
That sounds pretty cute, honestly. I get what you mean, but hold onto a fragment of hope, because I'm sure there are guys out there that want the same thing
>>
>>24851013
>op stop
no

>tfw no bf to run his hand up my thighs as we lay prone in the woods ready to snipe rabbits with pellet guns to cook and eat later
j/k I don't know how to butcher animals nor do I like meat much
>>
>tfw no bf to play local co-op with
>>
i want to FUCK zangoose!
>>
>>24850954
>I get what you're saying, but you're just so gay
how is it any gayer than average
>>
>>24851033
Are you kidding? That's not cute at all. Give me a qt trap over a wannabe macho twink (how does that even work?) any day.
>>
>>24851872
I dunno, just different tastes I guess. I just think it's kinda cute. Someone that wants to cook and clean but also wants to do things like biking together. I'm not all that big on firing ranges or guns myself but I'd be fascinated to watch someone who does enjoy guns to that extent.
>>
>>24850908
>developing vidya gaems
I bet you couldn't create a demolevel if your life would depend on it 2bh senpai
>>
>>24852159
is that a challenge, homie
>>
>>24852225
I'm not your homie,buddy.
>>
>>24852526
You're my buddy now, guy.
>>
>>24851334
same, to be honest, family. shaking my head.
>>
Jesus so not only do I have to be a 6'5 runway model with the physique of Adonis but now the bare MINIMUM you'll accept is I also must

>make enough money to be able to afford the leisure time to take the winter off
>have a hunting guns collection and be competent enough to maintain and properly use it
>while also being able to afford at least two (because god forbid you'd ever not be a roastie leech) sever weather off-road bikes
>WHILE ALSO being intelligent and creative enough to make a fucking video game
>WHILE ALSO ALSO being a sexual tyrannosaurus who is always on and never expresses any needs or wants of my own

Where have all the real men gone indeed, Stacy.
>>
>>24852964
that's a lot of exaggeration and a pretty huge jump from "will indulge my sluttiness as with any other qt but is also willing to be even slightly active or play with tools"
>>
>tfw no bf to weld with while he has a load of my cum in his ass
sigh....
>>
>>24850908
>found a girl who likes hunting and the outdoors
Gonna wife her m8s
Gonna do it if it kills me.
>>
>>24853445
I'm just reading between the lines family-unit-bot.
>>
File: 1425907438535.png (760 KB, 1163x633) Image search: [Google]
1425907438535.png
760 KB, 1163x633
>>24853683
I think you're reading things that aren't there, you should try reading the words themselves and not just filling the whitespace inbetween with your own conjecture and insecurities
>>
>>24853788
So where do you live OP? I could use a qt maid partner in making things.
>>
>>24853837
Q U E B E C
U
E
B
E
C
>>
>>24853918
Well, that sucks. Guess I'll have a good fantasy to jerk off to at least.
>>
>tfw I almost actually have this.

You'll find someone,OP. You just have to look in the right places! I believe in you
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.