[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello r9k. Im thinking I should kill myself or something related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7
Hello r9k. Im thinking I should kill myself or something related thanks.
>>
why dude
>>
File: 1446530531620.jpg (57 KB, 488x361) Image search: [Google]
1446530531620.jpg
57 KB, 488x361
you're confusing me. what is related to suicide?
>>
>>24850905
Many reasons. 30,000 dollars of school loans, no friends, body is failing me so work is difficult. My family doesnt want anything to do with me, they assume im overreacting and im too poor to go to the doctor for anything. My thoughts of gotten disgusting and my hallucinations keep getting worse. I come across as an idiot but I feel like I had potential at one point in my life. My childhood was a joke and I don't see myself going up from here. I could go on but I don't want to type too much.
>>
Whats on your mind, OP?
Tell us whats wrong, we might be able to help.
>>
>>24850983
You need to take a break,
You could move to Canada, start from 0 with free health care.
>>
>>24850985
Outlets are dwindling
>>
>>24851031
I would but i only have 400 in my pocket and im payying 700 in rent right now and i cant leave for another 10 months.
>>
>>24851040
try tidying up, then take a walk you should feel better
>>
>>24851069
I've been thinking about cleaning up, been avoiding it for reasons that I have difficulties explaining. I do try and walk everyday. Its an hour and ten minutes to work both ways.
>>
Have you tried getting /fit/ OP? I hate life too, but it's much more bearable after exercising.
>>
>>24851067
Bank account not pocket, my bad.
>>
>>24851116
Ive tried, will dedicate more time
>>
Call your grandmother
>>
>>24851561

All family except for my mother and brother are dead.
>>
>>24851040
let's get a closer look at some of your drawings, guy
>>
>>24851031
moving from the us to canada is a long and expensive process
>>
>>24851040
We've all been there man, please don't do it. Life is beautiful, there's so much meaning, and there's more to it than just the quasi feudal system that's being put in place in this world! Live man, please. Maybe try doing the hard thing and try to reconnect with your family and show them you want that relationship
>>
>>24851635
I would take better photos but I only have a webcam. I had a lot more but I have periods where i get rid of everything I create.
>>
>>24851684
I do this but I have flashbacks to bad times whenever I'm around them and I have difficulties expressing myself. My childhood could of been a lot worse but theres a lot of irreversible trauma.
>>
>>24850983
>body is failing me
Explain this one please, I'm sure there is a way we can help with some lifestyle changes. If you've got legit cancer doe you should probs end it now.
>>
File: 1419581295233.jpg (265 KB, 1195x1151) Image search: [Google]
1419581295233.jpg
265 KB, 1195x1151
>>24851040
>meleefags
>>
>>24851952
I had a bad codeine addiction in high school. I'm 22 now. I grit my teeth a lot, I feel twitches and hear faint clicks in my brain. I'm in decent shape but I'm always out of breath. I've been seeing colors and opened and closed eyed visuals more often than i did as a kid. I understand that I have certain emotions but I don't feel them anymore.
>>
>>24852062
Thanks diddy
>>
>>24852067
You're a fucking degenerate, I had a codeine addiction too after fracturing almost every bone in my upper torso - it's something easily overcome if not already passed. Teeth is probs stress and the fact that you're a non functioning autistic, try some meditation tutorials on youtube. Regarding the twitches and faint clicks, you're going skitzo, it's probably best to lay off illegal drugs and try to eat clean. Try to isolate and diagnose, if you go batshit (likely, you seem like a drop kick) then you might want to see a doctor and get a lot of crazypills. How much cardio are you doing, when are you out of breath? If you see colours you're either a fucking space cadet or a broken individual, try searching WebMD for a while unless it's HPPD.
>>
File: fire.png (974 KB, 698x840) Image search: [Google]
fire.png
974 KB, 698x840
>>24852067
You're still smoking weed aren't you, and are experience psychosis, quit or get 5250d.

>>24852153
you're a dickhead who was addicted for a month and now says dickish things.

hope that helps
>>
>>24852193
I'm providing sound advice, the addiction was 3 years. How about you go fuck yourself?
>>
>>24852153
I wouldn't consider myself a degenerate. I still have cohesive thoughts and hold conversations with others when I'm outside of my house. It does take a lot to keep my composure in public though. I am unstable when I'm by myself or around people from my past. You're probably right about the codeine not being the main reason for my mental deterioration, I did notice notable changes after bingeing on triple c's and dph for a good year.

I eat healthy. I can cook for myself. I'm 6 foot 3 and I weight about 225 ( I wouldn't consider that too bad). I do about 1 to 2 hours a day of cardio and I'm a dishwasher/line cook so I'm on my feet an extra 6 hours on days I work.

What you said was a bit hard to take but I appreciate your honesty. I might just have to cope with my insanity.
>>
>>24852193

I've been completely sober for about 10 months.
>>
>>24852304
>I wouldn't consider myself a degenerate.
Posting on r9k saying you'll kill yourself while playing pokemon.

Sure, okay.
>>
>>24852347
I'm not playing pokemon, but you have a point.
>>
File: 1434280119797.png (291 KB, 425x375) Image search: [Google]
1434280119797.png
291 KB, 425x375
>>24850983

I know all those feels.

Except, count yourself lucky, cause I've got 38k in student loans. No job (I quit the other week). Can't get over the fact that I never progressed beyond the social or romantic level of a ten year old boy.

Thinking about killing myself too, actually, OP. I figure if I keep fucking up it'll just come naturally.

I'd say wait until your life is literally irreparable, and then make an adventure out of it by moving to some random city and pretending to be someone you're not until someone calls you on your shit.
>>
>>24852153

>hurdur addiction is the same exact thing for everyone

Shut the fuck up.

You can't be older than 20.
>>
>>24852321

maybe get addicted to kratom, worked for me lol
>>
>>24852419
I've been planning on randomly moving to be honest. I do need to wait another 10 months until my lease is up and I have some money saved.
>>
>>24852453
You're a fucking dead beat mate. Try objectively looking at the withdrawal symptoms for all opiates and consider what a piss weak excuse this guy is.
I'm saying this as someone who is still addicted to multiple other painkillers.
Well done attacking my character with the age call you fuckwit, of course I'm older than 20. How old are you to think you're wiser?
>>
>>24852540
Are you assuming that all my problems are stemming from my minor addiction? I don't want to come across as rude but thats fucking stupid.
>>
>>24852567
>Are you assuming that all my problems are stemming from my minor addiction?

No you fucking dumbass, I'm replying to the other autistic. Do you fail at comprehending things in real life too?
>>
>>24852763
Your reply was to somebody else but you mentioned me in the reply and were calling me weak due to not being as addicted to things as you and probably everything else I mentioned about myself that made me a degenerate. You seem pretty upset, do you work at a gas station?
>>
>>24852824
Large multi-national, I can't tell you because there is a strict online presence enforcement.
>>
>>24852847
Ah, congrats.
>>
>>24852894
Thanks, it sure beats your situation.
>>
>>24851040
is that canadian tire money?
>>
why screenshots and not jpg?
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.