[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Better get to sleep wagekeks bosses dick isn't going to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1449346730088.jpg (81 KB, 586x611) Image search: [Google]
1449346730088.jpg
81 KB, 586x611
Better get to sleep wagekeks bosses dick isn't going to suck itself tomorrow morning
>>
>>24850119

thats what the new people are for, they are cuter than i am.

i just focus on raking in the dosh.
>>
>>24850119
Has anything from people who actually make a living gotten into that thick skull yet?
>>
>>24850119
Are you still mad? It's okay you don't have to cry NEET pal.
>>
>>24851336
>>24851269
>>24850295

Back to work my little kekolds NEETbux DO NOT grow on trees
>>
>>24850119
What are you going to do when your parents die, or when the government catches on to you and gives your money to someone who legitimately cannot work to survive?

Also, I start work at 3 PM. $12.25 an hour, not as much as a "math major" but it's decent enough for me in the right now. I'll be able to buy bus tickets and gifts for my family this Christmas.
>>
File: 1398824380934.png (304 KB, 1148x1022) Image search: [Google]
1398824380934.png
304 KB, 1148x1022
>yfw wagekuks work 9-6 so us NEET can live a comfy life
Thank you, I really mean it.
>>
>>24853328
So, what's your day to day like?

What kind of food do you have? A full fridge with all the essentials? Or just ramen noodles and crackers?

Do you own a house or rent your own apartment? How about a car? Does NEETbux provide enough so you can get a vehicle to drive yourself around with?

Oh, that's right, half of 4chan is over 16 and doesn't have their driver's license.

Come on, tell us, friend! Don't be shy!
>>
>>24853558
TICKTICK
>>
>>24853580
I go to work at 2:30 PM, dude. Was gonna heat up dinner and watch TV on my computer. I got time to spare.

You should go to sleep, too. Gotta get a head start on sitting on 4chan all day, watching little girl anime and crying yourself to sleep over never getting a gf.
>>
File: wagieworking.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1277) Image search: [Google]
wagieworking.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1277
Poor wagekuks. Make sure you don't forget the extra fries next time!
>>
>>24853580
>>24854127
Come on, Mr. NEET. Aren't you going to answer my question? >>24853558

Surely, someone as smart as you can give give me a different response than smug jokes or frog pictures! Are you well off, or are you just barely living off your govt. money? For me, I feel good being able to afford good food to cook for myself and not just Doritos and Mountain Dew for every meal.
>>
>mfw i spit and pee in neetfags food

literally poo poo pee pee you fggts
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.