[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
has /r9k/ ever been to jail?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3
has /r9k/ ever been to jail?
>>
>>24850095
Just that jail
>>
>the cop's dick just out like that

Made me giggle. I'm an autist.
>>
>>24850095

Yep, 3 years, although it was juvenile lockup.
Probably the reason I turned into a robot, never got to have a normal teen life and now I'm a perpetual child stuck in the body of an adult.

Oh, and I also really hate niggers now.
>>
>>24850095
"come on officer what are you gonna do, fist my ass?"

This would literally be me and I'm not gay
>>
>>24850191
>now I'm a perpetual child stuck in the body of an adult.
Thats because you're an autist, not because you went to juvy
>>
>>24850191
has it fucked with your transition into the norms?
how so if
>>
Twice. Once when I got arrested for failing my arms and "assaulting" a cop. The next when I got a DUI. Both times I was in for 2 days, so no long stays.
>>
>>24850095
yea back in '04 cuz illegal firearms
>>
>>24850207

Lol no, you don't get to be autist in prison and make it out sane, you get your shit kicked in

>>24850225

Definitely, I'm 22 and only just learned to drive earlier this year, have never held a job, no high school diploma, only a GED. I can't really do anything with my life until my parole is over since I live in a bumfuck town with no job opportunities for felons and they won't let me leave it.

The biggest problem is it taught me to hate the world, I can't really enjoy life anymore after seeing the worst it had to offer. So I've pretty much just given up.
>>
Yes not much to tell. Fucking boring.
Heroin and theft
>>
>>24850281
What kind of firearms did you have? pics maybe?
>>
>>24850317
OP here. I just did almost two years on a aggravated assault. You should consider looking for labor work. idk how hard it is in the USA (assuming that's where you're from) but look around. Good luck though, not white btw but i'm sorry you had such a bad encounter.
>>
>>24850281
what kind of guns? how did you fuck up and get busted?
>>
>>24850457

If it means anything, I really only take issue with American blacks and their retarded thug culture. I could care less what color someone is as long as they are a decent individual.
>>
>>24850792
Yeah I feel you friend. Native (Indian I consider myself) and you definietly knew who was there to start shit with others and who just wanted to do their time. Without asking too much what was your jailtime like like? regime and the like
>>
>>24851000
>Native (Indian I consider myself)
>not wanting to be called a native american
>not wanting to sound like your a primitive tribe
>>
>>24850095
Once
>be doing laundry in uni
>lil nig with French braids asks if he can borrow a dollar and some detergent
>tell him no
>he starts yelling at me and putting me on snapchat for a "beat down alert"
>he comes up behind me and slaps the shit out of my ear
>turn around and begin beating him with my big gallon of detergent like he's a runaway slave
> cops get called,his friends come and say "I attacked him for literally no reason at all"
>cops take us both to jail
>the entire time were in the cell he says he's gonna beat my ass,that it was a cheap shot
>don't say anything,just laugh at this bruised negros pride
>sitting in jail in some swimming trunks and my awesome possum shirt, like I give a fuck
>cop says they reviewed the security camera,let me go. Darkie gets to stay the night
>"so what'd he say to you in the laundry room?"
>"asked for some detergent"
>"haha okay anon,next time use the cup!"

Being white in the south is sweet
>>
I went to my uni PD jail for accidentally running into a dude in a wheelchair on my bike. He was cool about it and did say that he came out of nowhere. When it happened the cops saw it and figured I did it on purpose even though it broke two ribs
>>
>>24851090
I was called an Indian since birth really. The PC tag of "Native" just didn't sit with me and I know it didn't sit with alot of other people too, Sorry but I just don't want it.
>>
>>24851205
Do you speak a Native language?
>>
>>24850095
Yes lads. Pretty boring story, got picked up at 5:30 am with half a beer in my system at age 20 (blew a .04) so they took me to the slammer. Sat there for 4 hours then my mum picked me up
>>
>>24851272
Broken saulteaux that was enforced in my kinder years. It was a shared program I had with other races here/
>>
>>24851000

Sorry thought this thread died.

Juvee in the states is pretty boring, get woken up at like 5 am, marched to mess hall, eat, go back and do nothing till school, March to classrooms and learn nothing due to constant disruptions and incompetent staff, March to lunch, do nothing the rest of the day and clean, endlessly clean, then sleep and repeat.

The real trial of lockup is surviving in a peer environment of pure hatred and hostility. Everyone is out to get you, show weakness and you're done. Fight back too much and you become a target, and risk extending your stay.

It's a delicate game of manipulation, maintaining good relations with each inmate, while at the same time not allowing them to walk all over you. Luckily the average American felon has the brain of a monkey and is easy to manipulate, although some are just aggressive by pure nature and nothing you do will stop them from antagonizing you. It's specially hard when you're like the only white kid in a sea of minorities. But you learn to adapt.

The worst part honestly is dealing with the faggots in charge of the place with a superiority complex telling you on a daily basis how you are a blight on society and need to be rehabilitated. Fuck them, they only cared about the paycheck and the power trip, some of those staff in there I legitimately wanted to murder, way more than some of the worst inmates.
>>
>>24850345
>>24850498
Single shot .22
Had it on my table after cleaning and a neighbour saw it.
Lived in London
>>
>>24850191

Don't be stupid. I went to juvie too but I was already a robot who did nothing but wander streets getting drunk or high as I can.
>>
File: 1434773130846.jpg (154 KB, 557x595) Image search: [Google]
1434773130846.jpg
154 KB, 557x595
>>24851646
I feel for you brit bro
>>
>>24851664

Hey man I was a pretty normal kid until all that. Kinda nerdy and socially awkward but not in a dysfunctional robot way. I even had a girlfriend although I never got to have sexy time, have always regretted that, haven't even touched a girl in 8 years now.
>>
Sounds just exact what a Canadian penitentiary jail would be like. In Canadian jail though I did'nt have to deal with the childish hostilities to other races (natives were a huge factor but even then) I did get the occasional fuck up though. and like you should I I will if you'd ever see that fucker again then make sure you do something about it. Just make sure no one sees this time!

>>24851646
That's bullshit considering where i'm from
.22lr isn't even a fine. how long did you do?
>>
>>24851758
meant to reply to >>24851580

something new
>>
>>24851737

Sorry anon. I know how you feel. Shame is I've yet to get my ged but I'm gonna go sign up for it and try and get a factory job. What state did you do time in?
>>
>>24851758
Looking back on this post hopefully you knew what I meant
Shit was fucked up

I'm just glad to share /r9k/ with other degenerates
>>
>>24851813

Texas, and I live right near Houston so I got locked in with all the urban scum.

H-Town is one of the worst places in the country to go to jail in, beat out only by LA and NYC.

It was like a war zone honestly, as if each side was on a constant temporary cease fire. You just never knew when something was going to happen and all hell would break loose. Racial issues was a big part of it. Mexicans vs. Blacks with the few whites thrown in the middle of it all. Pure hell.

I wish more than anything I could have done my time up in the Midwest where I'm originally from, would have been so much easier.
>>
>>24851909
Did you at least have whites to side with? who did you cell with?
>>
I jammed a cue stick in some roided out marine chads face. Never heaard a Man scream like that. There's more to the story if u want to hear it
>>
>>24851944

Most whites in there were what you'd call "wiggers". Whites raised in ghetto environments, basically just the same as all the other black thugs but with a light skin tone.

Those ones you don't associate with, they offer nothing of value. For the few normal whites in there from the real world, yes, I tried to make friends with as many of them as I could.

Unfortunately most of them had some serious mental problems, very unstable, didn't know how to act like I did, they were constantly abused, by both staff and inmates. It was truly saddening to witness.

I usually associated myself with some of the friendlier Mexicans. A lot of them in there are criminal filth don't get me wrong, but they at least understand the concept of morality unlike blacks,
some Latinos in there were total bros to me. Mexicans are raised with a heavy concept of family and kinship and if you do right by them, they usually do right by you.
>>
>>24851909
I did time a little north of LA, California. Bunch of nigger thugs and Hispanic gangbangers with whites here and there. Honestly guards kept things locked down tight. They'd even watch you when you'd take a shit even if you were alone.
>>
>>24852108
Has it fucked with your turn into norm society since then?

How better off are you since then? if you don't mind me asking
>>
>tfw bigger dick than gay fisto chad

we're all gonna make it, guys.
>>
>>24852177

Oh god the lack of privacy in prison was fucking excruciating. I was already self conscious and then suddenly I have people watching me take shits and have to shower with a bunch of intimidating thugs. Christ.

Let me tell you though if I ever had autism that fucking cured it.

>>24852192

Like I said above, it definitely made me a better person socially. I'm very confident around others now, I went from a wimpy little loser to a master manipulator, and I spent so much time playing mind games with people in there to survive, I could give a trained psychologist a run for his money.

Unfortunately a lot of my newfound confidence and competency is a charade, created out of necessity while I was in there. Deep down inside I'm just an awkward traumatized kid but you better believe I don't let anyone see it.
>>
>>24852307

To elaborate a little further, I do better around others now because I feel like I know things they don't, like I'm on a higher level then them.

I look at people now and see them as sheep, cattle that live these normal drama free lives. They want to talk about their new car, relationship issues, hardships in the workplace, the big game on Sunday night.

All this is white noise to me, I've seen people stabbed for being the wrong color, Ive walked amongst killers and rapists, once I even saw a kid hang himself, and die because the staff didn't care enough to take his cries for help seriously.

It makes me more comfortable that I know how the world really is, I'm not living in a fantasy like the rest of them. It gives me clairvoyancey if that makes sense.
>>
>>24852307
at least you made it out when your weapons charges could have been worse..

bump
>>
>>24851646
>live in Briton
>get raped by the police state for possessing an object that is part of a natural right.
can't make this stuff up
>>
>>24852656
did you do the same as anon here? >>24852108
>>
Did 6 months waiting on my fucking trial that
I was proven innocent in. Got 0 compensation for it because compensation is only for the wrongfully convicted
>>
>>24851909
I've done time in Central Texas and all I heard when I was in was how shitty Harris County jails are lol
>>
Done some time for CP.

topkek, would not do again.
>>
yep, for a DUI and I had a warrant once. (USA/CA)
>>
>>24850095
Yeah, I was in jail. Never served time in prison because I got probation. I was looking at 3 years in prison or more.
>>
This sums up my jail experience

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5RriVEHoLY
>>
File: duck-picture[1].jpg (63 KB, 625x450) Image search: [Google]
duck-picture[1].jpg
63 KB, 625x450
>tfw you share a board with actual criminals
>>
>>24852537

Whatsup bro? Fort Bend County reporting in
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.