[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do normies even talk about? If a cute girl starts talking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1410556428263.gif (820 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
1410556428263.gif
820 KB, 680x510
What do normies even talk about?
If a cute girl starts talking to me what am I supposed to tell her?
What about normie guys?
Having a job is hard.
>>
>>24849840
>What do normies even talk about?
Metal Gear Solid, mostly
>>
Tell her about what your big circle of friends did
Tell her about how you went to that big party last night and had fun
Tell her about how you go gym and lift big weights
Tell her about your new BMW car etc.. you know the average stuff.
>>
if a qt starts talking to me i can never hold the conversation and end up talking to guys instead, i dont know what to say, do, and i dont know how to flirt either. it sucks man but i live in hopes of one day ill be able to talk to qts like chad does
>>
>>24849840
Tell her how much you love ponies, hot guys, and abortions. I'm pretty sure that's the shit normie broads like.
>>
>>24849840
Okay, responding to this cuz I learned a lot and just come back to this board cuz muh memes.
>What do normies even talk about?
Literally just what everyone else is doing/watching/going through, it's much more about "hey i did this today, what about you?", "hey did you see this episode of x, or sports game y?" Basically the raw input each of them experiences in the past 2 or 3 days, and just talk about random crapp, it's not that bad really, it's just rare to find things that YOU find interesting, so it can be kinda dull, I've learned to like it though.
>If a cute girl starts talking to me what am I supposed to tell her?
Play the game. Don't go full stalker sperg about what she's into, but just prod and find out what she likes, low key compliment her, the start of those kind of relationships are built on showing that you are interested and that you will take care of her if given the oppurtunity. ask her about her day, what all she wants to do in her life, etc. later on you can be more of yourself, and if she doesn't like it then FUCK her, move on to someone else, plenty of fish in the sea senpai.
>normie guys
contrary to popular belief, this is harder then girls, normie guys have an inner sense on who the introvert /r9k/ guys are and tend to recognise the signs even if trying really hard, and avoid them. find something like football/bball and force yourself to understand it, you can just see what the guys around you like, and learn about it, guys tend to be lowkey no lifers about stuff, but its accepted socially to do this about sports/working out/ etc. once you find stuff to get into, just listen for guys talking about it, and just try to maneuver into conversations, it will be more natural with practice.
>having a job is hard
find the right job and it won't be so bad, all in all work can be stressful, but try to find one where you interact with coworkers or people that are not in customer service(the worst jobs of all)
>>
>>24850097

easy to say online, hard to do in the moment
>>
>>24849840
>wanting to talk to normies
thats like wanting to watch paint dry
>>
>>24849840
Ask about her/him, normies LOVE to talk about themselves and their interests.

So ask what they're studying, if they've seen the latest TV show and movie, if they're into sports, what they do for fun, etc. Feign an interest, but don't fake it. If they start blabbering about something you know nothing about and they ask if you know about it just say "oh that sounds like fun but I'm not familiar with it at all"

also try to relate anything they have to say with anything that goes on in your world.

Also appearances can be deceiving. Some Chad-looking bros can be into nerd-ish things, some roastie-looking girls can be pretty intelligent, some plain jane girls can be pretty horny and slutty, etc.
>>
>>24850133
very much so. one thing people do is underestimate how much movies/tv can help you with how to talk to them. The thing that helped me the most was to make the conversation kinda slow so that i could think about what was "clever" to say, this is the one reason texting can be good, though it's generally no bueno for me, cant figure out the exact tone sometimes. It's all about the situation... Why is she talking to you? If you are in school and she asks about something class related, just answer her question and SMILE. HOLY SHIT GO STAND IN FRONT OF A MIRROR FOR LIKE 6 HOURS AND FIGURE OUT A SMILE THATS NOT AUTISMO. the
>confidence is key
meme is really the truth, and smiling is a way to communicate it. If she talks about other stuff, just respond, and if you can fit a non sperg joke in there, it'll be A+ for you. Most girls want a guy that will make them look good if seen with socially, and dont want someone who won't be seen as retarded in group conversations, this isn't so much the case after high school, but I'm making some assumptions
>>
>>24850249
>Some Chad-looking bros can be into nerd-ish thing
so much this OP, guaranteed to find a normie guy with at least a few related interests so long as youre not unironically a bronie or some shit. ON THAT NOTE, evaluate what you like and see if it matches up with what is considered normal. Think its funny to order dragon dildos and shitpost about it on /b/, make loli threads, other shitposting, etc? Well guess what, that style humor will get you crucified in the real world, learn that not everything you see here is normal, and being a sheeple is the best thing for everyone sometimes
>>
>>24850097
This is stupid. I could potentially interface anyone under the table about sports because I used to play a bunch, but I don't. There's no reason to wear a mask around people like that. Either they like you or they don't. I'd rather risk them not liking me than lose the chance to make a connection with someone. One of my coworkers I talk to about black metal. Another knows a lot about anime. Most people are usually pretty diverse.
>>
>>24850403
Hopefully this isn't OP, cuz nigga I'm just telling you what worked for me. Obviously not everyone is LOLSPORTS R COOL, #YOLO normie-tier, but in general there are a lot of commonalities between them. OP's most made it sound like he had NO CLUE how to talk to people, i was just giving the basics. Obviously normies with niche interests exist, but in order to begin conversation, it helps to know the basics, which can't be done if all you do is say "hey" and stare at them, force laughing, and then shut down
>>
There's a qt that likes me but too beta and no motivation at all to respond. Why?
>>
>>24850677
As in why are you this way?
>>
>>24849840
Ask her what animes she likes.
>>
>>24850614
Nope, I'm OP. Too reclusive to have done sports.
I can have a small conversation about work.
But not much else.

Appreciate the advice though.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.