[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
please end it all today >be me 19 turning 20 next year. >Got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1448257520502s.jpg (6 KB, 169x250) Image search: [Google]
1448257520502s.jpg
6 KB, 169x250
please end it all today

>be me 19 turning 20 next year.
>Got kicked out cenior year for ruffing up a gook
>They are decieding if they should let me gradyuate
>Get call today telling me that I have to retake cenior year again for the 2016-2017 school year.
>Too stupid to gradyuate
>Other little kids make fun of me
>Niggers smarter than me
>Indian girl laughed at me
>Can't ask anyone on a date
>Facalty laugh at me behind my back
>My Math teacher called me stupid to my face.
>Parents hate me
>will get kicked out if i dont get above a 1.5 gpa

JUST
>>
>>24849543
Although I may not be able to relate, let me tell you something anon, society nowadays wants to raise a bunch of wwwwussies. That's just me speaking in general about what's happening. Even if someone roughed me up (which has happened to me), it's an issue between me and that person and it should be settled between me and that person, I wouldn't want to have the institution we're both associated with settle it and "cast down the lightning of pussy justice" to fall upon them and causing them not to graduate.

But that's just me.

I want to comfort you because I know that you must be feeling horrible over this whole thing. And reallyyy humbled by it. But really I think it's best to look at this a HUGE learning experience. Because if we don't find something to learn about our huge mistakes, than there is absolutely than we lose. And think beyond the educational system that we are both in! You're really close to graduating, so if they let you back in, than you just need to go through it, acknowledge your mistake so people don't think you're dodging it, and continue to move on. I know that this will feel grueling, but if it helps, I've had to tack on another YEAR AND A HALF to my education. and I've been in school for about 3 and a half years now. Horrible I know. So two semesters for you shouldn't be too bad if they let you redo the school year, plus maybe you can try enrolling in summer school to make your last semester easier on yourself (But I wouldn't bring that up initially, try enrolling or asking about it when the heat cools down).

I know this is a long post, and I can't tell if your post is a real post or not, but I can't help but think what if this were to happen to me or my brothers, and so I would want to re-assure them as much as possible that this is notttttttttt the enddddd of the world. I can almost guarantee you that this situation will be only as bad as the attitude you have towards it. If you acknowledge what you did was a mistake,
>>
>>24850209
(contd)...people will see it and it will reflect a level of maturity and understanding in your character that a university would want to see in their alumni.

And as for the people "laughing" forget them! Quite literally, they are insignificant and do not influence everybody else's opinions in the world. I have no idea who the people are who are laughing at you or talking behind your back, AND! I bet you that I will never even meet one of the those people! They're just doing what society has taught them to do--to point and laugh when someone else is down. And people like that are people who need help themselves (Kinda like that whole 'don't worry about the speck in your friend's eye, worry about the log in your own').

We live in a messed up world, and yeah, there was a missed opportunity to do the right thing, but now there'll be other opportunities to do the right thing, and we'er not defined by our faults but by what we are doing and how we finish.

Keep your head up man, you're in a rough spot right now for sure, but just ride out the storm and pray for the best possible solution. I'll be keeping you in mah thoughts for sure anon.

Hope at the very least I could've made you feel better or made you laugh at how ridiculously long and drawn out this comment was :p
>>
>>24850228
thank you man i am crying you are so kind.

it just feels so hopeles like I will never get a good job because of it or something you know?
>>
Get a job anywhere and fuck off for a bit, the school system has probably never been in worse shape than it is now.
>>
>>24849543
>19 senior year
wtfug
I graduated about mid way into 17
>>
>>24849543
Just get your GED and don't bother with school. One more year of high school will teach you nothing of value. Go find a job and move out if your parents hate you. You need to take control of your own life and actively try to find your own passion, not let normies dictate your life. And you're not dumb, your just focusing your efforts incorrectly or in the wrong places.
>>
File: 1436757777374.jpg (33 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1436757777374.jpg
33 KB, 600x450
You remind me of a kid at my high school.
His nickname was Fury.
He would fight damn near anyone at the drop of a hat.
We used to talk shit to each other during a computer class. I would usually win because I had a lot more experience talking shit, compared to someone who just kicked ass.
I honestly have no idea why he didn't beat my shit in, especially when he saw me groping his sister on the way her band class. He came close, but I guess I was just always around a teacher at the right time.
Point is, I wish he and I could've been friends, because I really enjoyed our shittalks.

I wish we could be friends OP.
Fuck those faggots who think you're stupid. Fuck all of them. I believe in you OP, and I sincerely hope you graduate and prove all those shits wrong.
This guy (>>24850683) could be right as well, just make sure to think about what YOU want to do, and how best to get to it.
>>
>>24850269
I understand completely man. You know, I want to just share something really quick before I take off, I find it very interesting that as I was actually about to respond to you comment on my Big Mac computer, that the computer actually broke down. And it happened literally when I clicked your numbers to respond (not even making this up, I promise). I shut it off and turned it back on to a question mark folder flashing.

Under the circumstances, I just gotta say that happening was sooooo weird and unlikely. (Personally I don't believe in coincidences)

I do believe there is a God man, so just trust Jesus to get you through this situation. I think it's so weird that this happens as I was just trying to encourage you (naturally Jesus is God means demons exist that want to make our situations worse and keep us feeling horrible and down). So I don't know what you believe, BUT that was so bizarre with the timing and whatnot that I don't believe it was a coincidence.

Really weird. And thought I'd share it because it seems so bizarre and the timing is impeccable. Again, hope everything turns out well for ya!
>>
>>24851072
thank you man i have been having trouble with god because i felt so lost in this sitation

>>24850907
thank you man, i wish i could find a friend at this school though i know it is weird for an "adult" to be in school with you.

>>24850683
but how i don't know where to start. i feel like dumb white people (poor too) are at the bottom when it coems to finding jobs and stuff. my mom tells me all the time i am going to be like my father so i dont know what to do.
>>
>>24849543
Jesus, I skipped at least half of my classes and I still passed with a 70% average.
>>
>>24850502
i agree, blame the school system
>>
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 800x788) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 800x788
>be me
>gook in senior year
>dumb whitey ruffs me up
>hirrbirry gets kicked out
>friend terrs me that he has to retake senior year
>everyone raughs at him behind his back and infront of him
>mfw i'rr be graduating with just a few bruises and a brack eye while the ress than 1.5 GPA pleb becomes a super senior
>>
>>24849543
>gradyuate
>Facalty
>cenior
Nigger you dumb
>>
>>24851557
i know and can see that this is a fucking bate post so please fuck off man. i'm not in the mood. just trying to have some fun bowsing and i see my post again and see this shit. i know you want a respanse but i hope you know that post is not funny and uncalled for.
>>
>>24849543
you deserve it you faggot
>>
File: 1421717576227.png (6 KB, 300x355) Image search: [Google]
1421717576227.png
6 KB, 300x355
Your crusade begins today
>>
>>24851601
my bad man i need to do some work in vocabulare i got an f in english so. i awknowlege my mistakes man i need to get better.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.