[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you're such the school shooter type Not only is this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10
File: image.gif (755 KB, 312x281) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
755 KB, 312x281
>you're such the school shooter type
Not only is this offensive to me, but to those who have died in shootings.
Anyone else hear this one?
>>
Not those exact words but yes.
Fucking normies.

Also
>tfw no view of the traffic from my place
>>
>>24849183
nope you sound like a school shooter type to be told that anon
>>
File: gunther frog.png (131 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
gunther frog.png
131 KB, 500x500
>>24849183
>Not replying "You're the such the school-shooting victim type."
>>
>>24849183
+1, it's a shitty thing to say to anyone, plus the fact it implies that anyone with even one of the stereotypical "school shooter" traits (depression, isolation, bullied, shy, etc.) deserves to be further exiled from society.

Shit's fucked up and not okay.
>>
I'd embrace it because honestly, if you're going to go, take down people you don't like with you.

I'm not suicidal however, so it doesn't matter.

Still, when your uncle nicknames you the Unabomber, it's probably time to come out the bedroom for once.
>>
File: 220px-Cho_Seung-hui_3.jpg (14 KB, 220x283) Image search: [Google]
220px-Cho_Seung-hui_3.jpg
14 KB, 220x283
>>24849183
Normies used to call me "korean" during my last year in HS. I'm not even asian. Just because pic related guy went on a rampage that year.
>>
>Normies call someone a school shooter
>That person ends up shooting the school
Why are normies so retarded?
>>
>>24849183
Even by normie standards that is extremely fucked up to say.
>>
Better than being the terrorist type senpai. Not fun desu.
>>
File: burka.jpg (113 KB, 950x672) Image search: [Google]
burka.jpg
113 KB, 950x672
>>24849557
Well, at least you're guaranteed to get one kind of blowjob in the end.
>>
File: 1430791565040.png (19 KB, 724x552) Image search: [Google]
1430791565040.png
19 KB, 724x552
>>24849183
I've been told a lot of stuff about my future by other people. They've told me that I'd be a school shooter or a rapist or that I'd get stabbed to death by somebody. My own fucking teacher told me that last one.
>>
>>24849183
what do they think they will accomplish by getting all their freinds to tell me this and treating me different because of it? The people who tell me are 10x as violent as me
>>
>>24849579
How can people just not laugh at that

They're like walking lamps
>>
Once I was told something similar "You look like the type of person to shoot up a school"

Normies, when will they learn?
>>
>>24849183
"Anon's kind of the quiet, school shooter type" -My dad when introducing me to his friends
>>
I've been labeled as the school shooter type before. Also been labeled as the guy who comes to work and shoots up the place one day.

It breaks my heart. Just because I don't talk a lot, but am really shy and friendly, doesn't mean I'd hurt my friends.

I'm really lonely and would rather take it out on myself.
>>
I find it ironic given that good hearted people like us would be more likely to try to stop a shooter via being a martyr then the normies who will run away and demand gun control when they survive.
>>
Back in the day when I was in middle school, something like 13 years ago, I got put in this "retard class" despite the fact that I was also in the "gifted class" and have a 142 iq. It was basically a study hall type of situation for the retarded kids who needed special help to do their schoolwork because they were mentally limited. The "teacher" lady who ran the class used to sit next to me and taunt me and try to get me to say anything that would get me in trouble, like asking me if I ever thought about blowing up the school, or showing me pictures of her kids and asking me if I'd shoot them.
>>
>>24849183
Stop being such a fucking pussy and shoot up your school already.

You ARE the school shooter type.
>>
>>24849183
no because im not a fucking loser
who actually gets told this
>>
>>24849183
damn that's rough man.

when i was in high school, one of the girls was picking on me. her friends approached her and quietly said she should leave me alone, because one of the teachers told them i had a brain disability.

>tfw I'm not a retard

I was a pretty weird kid, but damn that hit me like a ton of bricks.
>>
What a strange thing to say to someone. You'd think it would be in their best interest to try and befriend the "school shooter type" as opposed to making them an enemy
>>
File: wrath.jpg (17 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
wrath.jpg
17 KB, 350x350
who /edge/ here?
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 750x738) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 750x738
>>24849776
damn bruh
Did your parents not give a fuck when you told them this?

>>24849835
Natural Selection is better.
>>
I'm pretty sure I heard that at least once

Even though I didn't have any friends and tried really hard to isolate myself from everyone else, I didn't want to hurt anyone ;_;
>>
>>24849776
Bro that's terrible
>>
This fucking thread shouts reddit in with the most obvious intention of doing it. Why can't I find a place where I can be myself? Why I have to be miserable among the miserable ones? Fuck this gay shithole.
>>
The next time someone says that I will go full edge mode and say that spree shooting is a horribly inefficient way to kill people and I would use poison or fire instead,then give details on how I would do it
>>
>>24849675

They literally walk around in bodybags
>>
>>24850020
some heros dont wear capes
>>
Normies are truly awful people. Not because they have mean thoughts, but because they say them and feel absolutely no remorse.

Particularly the left-wing ones pretend to be so compassionate, but they're really callous and self-centered shits.

Deserve to be school shooted if I'm being honest. Oh wait...fuck.
>>
File: image.png (136 KB, 468x445) Image search: [Google]
image.png
136 KB, 468x445
>>24849833
>tfw you're pretty sure you only have friends because they wanna be on your good side
>>
I got labelled as a school-shooter type by a Criminal Justice teacher in high school, in front of the class when we were talking about school shooters (I think this was a little after the Columbine shooting). Before that in middle school some bitch on the schoolbus found my journal where I wrote a list of people who were mean to me, she said she was gonna take it the principal and I'd get in trouble cause that's what crazy school shooters do. Somehow nothing came of that...but then, that was before Columbine and all that, I'm sure the same scenario would turn out with some poor kid fucked for the rest of his life. I ended up pretty well-adjusted anyway.
>>
>>24850131
what the fuck is wrong with some people?

was this criminal justice person a woman? because if not then its beyond belief
>>
My mom told me she was worried that I would do something like that.
I hate socializing and going outside, not the people themselves.
But apparently if you don't love partying 24/7 and talking about literally nothing with a bunch of random people, you're a future murderer.
>>
>>24850131
You had a criminal justice teacher in high school?
>>
If someone tells you that maybe, just maybe, it's because you are a creepy autistic weirdo.
>>
>>24849183
In high school, I had alternating rumors about me that I was gay and that I would shoot the school. That was 10 years ago fuck
>>
>>24849853
They did give a fuck. They took me out of that school during my 9th grade year. I got a GED when I turned 18.
>>
went to casual clothes day on the last day of school as dylan klebold as a joke because me and friends always joke about this sorta stuff, now treated like a psycopathic shooter months onwards -.-
>>
all of the time
>>
>>24849183
My friend's dad said that I act like a school shooter, that nothing send Rio bother me because he thinks I hold it all in.
Also my friends cousin said I look like I've been in jail.
>>
File: 987.jpg (84 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
987.jpg
84 KB, 500x375
>discussing the movie "funny games" with my friends in middle school
>friend's girlfriend interrupts me and goes: omg you're like one of those people who shoot up their school and bring knives to school
>all those fags start laughing
>i laugh it off
>mfw i actually had a pocket knife in my backpack that day

Oh those fucking stacys never truly learn
>>
>>24849183
yeah, people say shit like that to me fairly often.
Fucking idiots, there is absolutely no correlation between Asperger's Syndrome and pre-planed violence.
>>
>>24849622
>My own fucking teacher told me that last one.
It's OK anon, they'll probably freeze/starve to death because they can't afford to pay the heating bill and food after they retired.
>>
no one's ever said that to me but I think that all the time
>>
>>24849183
Embrace it. Make them fear you
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.