[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here /small town/ >no jobs >everyone's annoying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: tmp_24276-small-town-303376797.jpg (138 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
tmp_24276-small-town-303376797.jpg
138 KB, 800x600
Who else here /small town/

>no jobs
>everyone's annoying as fuck
>30 minute drive to go anywhere down a bumpy road
>crazy as fuck winter conditions
>tinder is just fat redneck girls and college preps
>nothing to do but walk up and down the one road I have with the same couple houses I've always seen
>>
Don't forget:

>if you're not related to the rich people in the small town you have no chance of doing anything ever
>>
>>24849347
Lol poor people
>>
>>24849012
I guess I live a couple miles outside a town of maybe 200 tops, but do most of my stuff 15mins away in a town of more like 1500.
I hope you like ag related jobs for the most part if you live here, although that's not all I do for work.
Nothing to do though? Just hope you don't hate the outdoors and shooting. And if you don't get out and actually see people, it'd be boring as hell. I figure most places have softball leagues and similar stuff like we have too. I'm not even a big sports guy, but I still have a lot of fun and do decent. So I've got softball and clay shooting each week in the warmer months. I'm usually glad when I finally have time to myself, because every weekend day is usually filled hanging out with people, and I don't even drink or hit the bar hardly ever.
>>24849347
Not true necessarily, but there's some places where it's absolutely true. The town I'm thinking of around here is quickly becoming ghost town as everyone leaves because they're sick of the good old boys club that runs it.
>>
File: 1449555035907.jpg (210 KB, 1278x2170) Image search: [Google]
1449555035907.jpg
210 KB, 1278x2170
>town consists of a school and a few small shops
>all the people are half retarted/imbred
>just miles and miles of fields
>4+ hours from any big cities

feels bad man
>>
>>24849347

>tfw your the rich people in the small town

oklahoma is the worst fucking state in the US tho
>>
>>24850596
ever been to florida?
>>
>>24850640

my dad lives in vero beach, i visited him once
it wasn't that bad
>>
File: 1449066379329.jpg (30 KB, 600x460) Image search: [Google]
1449066379329.jpg
30 KB, 600x460
>town is made up of 50% meth heads and 50% elderly retirees
>parents still want want me to go out and do things around town

I've got the movie theater and thats it
>>
>>24850663
that would suck, glad there's more going on where i live
>>
>>24850657
the costal areas aren't bad aside from all the people, but the inland country areas are just fuckhuge melting pots of imbreds and methheads
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.