[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
skinny guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 14
File: skinny-guy.jpg (31 KB, 266x424) Image search: [Google]
skinny-guy.jpg
31 KB, 266x424
Who /hungry skeleton/ here?

Who tired of feeling like a twig that can easily be destroyed by stronger man?
I feel so disgusted at my skinny body (however being skinny is way better than being fat)
>>
>>24848676
/skinny skele/ reporting in
I'm working on it though, I'm really fucking trying
I'm 6' on the dot and currently 137 pounds. Back in March of this year I was 115. I was probably eating about 400-600 calories a day, because if I eat like my body tells me too I barely ever will. I'm finally to the point where I can manage to cram in about 2500-3000 on a good day, and I'm gaining muscle too. I'm probably around the strength of an average 14 year old at this point, but at least I'm making progress. I'm hoping to be around 150 or 160 by May.
>>
>>24848770
Are you in the gym?
I tried going to the gym but i couldn't make it... It's too easy to hurt yourself there so i went back to sports... At least i know there's a professional saying what's the best exercises for me
>>
>>24848812
Yea. I've been going to the gym for probably 2 to 3 months now, and before that I was doing bodyweight routines. I still bodyweight, but the gym is a big boost. Also, it's not easy to hurt yourself if you start with machines. Trust me, the gym is fun as fuck. Maybe it's just me, but I've enjoyed every moment of it except for when I fucked up my back when I was dumb and tried to deadlift more than I could handle. I got it up, but as I was going back down I did something weird with my back and it hurt for like three days afterwards.
>>
5' 5", 120lbs reporting in. Gaining weight is hard.
>>
Skinny fat to be honest, beergut with twiggy arms and legs, I'd probably be fat as shit if I was shorter.
I'm having real problems motivating myself to go to the gym, I just feel awkward, and like I don't belong there.
>>
>>24848883
This. Machines are the best.
>>
6'0
100lbs

Literally bones
>>
Whenever I live with my dad I get to healthy weight I think (155 lbs. 5'11) but whenever I live with my mom I lose it again and am at 135 lbs 5'11... It might go lower too, I lost 20 lbs in 2 months here.

I worked out last summer though and my abs are still visible... I thought they would disappear if I stopped?
>>
>>24848947
Trust me man, nobody gives a fuck what you look like in the gym. Remember, they all started off once too. As long as you're there, working your ass off and improving yourself, you wont get as much as a snicker from other people. If anything, you might even get advice from eo,e of the big guys there, I know when I started some of them were more than glad to help me with form advoce and strategies. I was in the same spot as you man, but seriously just fucking go for it.mnobody gives a fuck what you look like and if they do they're in the gym for the wrong reasons.
>>
I'm a lanklet, wouldn't say tired of it.

I love feeling light and being able to run rings around the muscle heads and rest of the normies who puff out after 2 steps.
>>
>>24849015
Fuck this fucking mobile bullshit I'm making so many goddamn spelling errors
>>
>Who tired of feeling like a twig that can easily be destroyed by stronger man?
Since when has that been relevant?
>>
>>24849015
can confirm this, the vast majority of people in the gym are in a good mood and are friendly. Exercise does that to you I suppose

I should really start going again
>>
>people over 100lbs
>skellingtons

fucking normies
>>
>>24849071
I know you're probably laying down a big fat meme but
>being elitist about how skinny people are
All that matters is trying to get some muscle on our rattling bones my friend
>>
>>24849015
I find getting advice embarrasing and degrading really, unless it's from someone I look up to, and it's hard for me to imagine that being a random dude in the gym.
I wish I could find a gym with minimal people in it.
>>
>>24849071
>5'10 and the lowest I've managed is 125
Its hard for me to lose past that, I can eat small but I bottom out there. Anything less and I'd basically be skipping more meals, and I already only have breakfast and lunch.
>>
>>24849115
Not that guy but i went to the gym for 2 months... I was only doing machines but once i went for the weights i fucked up myself... My body couldn't handle it...

Then i retreated... going back for a sport but i know that sports don't make you strong so i will always be a hungry skeleton.
>>
>>24849115
Do you not have any local gyms? I guess i'm lucky that I have a small gym that is like literally. 3 minutes drive away from me. Also literally every big guy you see at the gym has asked for advice once and a while.
>>
>>24849168
>being this much of a defeatist
Oh no no no nigger, we're in this together. If you're serious about escaping skeleton mode, get your ass back to the gym and lift those weights. Google some beginner weight shit, eat big, set goals and just do it. Might sound cheesy but you just need to get your ass in there. Start with low weight, don't ego lift and fuck yourself up. It also seems like you're an underage from how you type, but honestly I don't give a shit. If you're as young as you seem you're probably in the prime age for starting to gain muscle.
>>
>>24849169
I have a gym nearby me. but it's always full of people, I'm even a member, but I haven't gone there for a couple of months, I used to train with a buddy, but he's left town, having someone you trust to train with is pretty much essential to me.
>>
>>24849249
I might add that I'm Scandinavian, so talking to strangers isn't really in my blood, nor that common over here.
>>
>>24849241
Emphasis on eat big, and as a side note eat well. It makes all the difference, especially if underage
>>
File: 324534.png (386 KB, 1293x1960) Image search: [Google]
324534.png
386 KB, 1293x1960
23; 5'6"; ~150lbs; ~17%bf; 23bmi; 7"x5"
>tfw no qt no.18 wife
>>
File: 1395464654861.jpg (28 KB, 540x599) Image search: [Google]
1395464654861.jpg
28 KB, 540x599
>tfw don't know how to eat big

I get so full
>>
>>24849382
Skeleton working on eating big here, I did it gradually. I slowly increased the amount I ate over months, and as I said here: >>24848770 I can usually eat about 2500 to 3000 now. Also, protein shakes are a fucking huge help? I have one in the morning and one after every workout.
>>
>>24849459
what do you generally eat?
>>
>>24849459
I didn't mean to have a question mark goddammit
Another recommendation: browsing 4chan on an iPad fucking sucks
I might be comfy in bed right now but I type like a retard
>>
>>24849487
>but I type like a retard
it only means you fit in better bby
>>
File: 1422901634210.jpg (147 KB, 1024x942) Image search: [Google]
1422901634210.jpg
147 KB, 1024x942
103 lbs
20 years old
5'8
I wish I was joking. Part of me says that I will gain weight with age but that hasn't happened yet
>>
>>24849472
I try to stuff my face with as much dairy, grains, meat, and as many eggs as I can, not to mention shakes and whatever else I can get my help on
I'm sure you can find stuff online to help you
I'm really just in this thread trying to encourage fellow skells to get some meat on their bones like I'm trying to do.
>>
>>24849584
hands on*
Getting real sick of this piece of apple garbage to be honest
>>
19 years old
5'11
118lbs

With the exception of finding pants that fit (28-32 waist) and getting my ass kicked in martial arts classes, shit's pretty cash. I can eat as much as I want, I look decent in good clothes, I can (mostly) fit into tight spaces. And, if I stop working out for a few weeks, I don't become Jabba the Hutt. Skellington's not a bad life, really.
>>
File: 1449419184481.jpg (133 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1449419184481.jpg
133 KB, 640x960
>>10685905
envy you guys, really thin is the superior body type especially when you've stopped pretending you're manly. Working out is to much time.
>>
>>24850713
guess that doesn't work, but go over to /fa/ thinspo if you need convincing it's only a bit gay
>>
>>24848676
6'1/2
155 lbs

No matter what I do these ribs won't go away

I do alot of ab workout and I run about 5 mikes a day. I also have a really healthy diet

JUST
>>
>>24850913
you are an idiot trying to gain weight and running that much daily. eat more hope this helps
>>
File: IMG_3544.jpg (2 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3544.jpg
2 MB, 1936x2592
>>24850913
>No matter what I do these ribs won't go away
>and I run about 5 mikes a day.

What the fuck mate?

Also who here actually likes being skinny? feels good man.
>>
>>24851020
how much do you eat a day?
>>
>>24848676
I'm so skinny so I must wear right clothes because baggy shit makes me look short and frumpy. When I let people bother my clothes they always complain that they are too tight
>>
File: HALT.jpg (34 KB, 403x381) Image search: [Google]
HALT.jpg
34 KB, 403x381
>>24851061

Mate, i don't even know. Sometimes 1, sometimes 4-5. Depends how i feel. Though if worth noting some-days I'll eat two large pizzas (I can eat a lot).

Though i do run a lot.
>>
>>24851020
I run in track meets, I have to.

Is there I way I can run and get rid of the ribs
>>
>>24851127
Well then, you'll have to set up a proper diet and eat more then you burn.

Basic nutrition. Go to /fit.
>>
>>24851020
I would love to be skinny if I was tall. I'd feel like a model.

However, right I'm just a perma-boy twink.
>>
>>24849007
Abs are mostly a product of low body fat percentage
>>
>>24849335
>150 lbs.
>17% bf

skinnyfat to be honest family member
>>
>>24851157

You'd have to have the fashion sense and face to match. I don't think women are that keen into skinny guys. I live in Australia, so a lot of people here (roid), inb4 i get called jealous. It's a big thing over here here even 16 year old's are into it.

So you don't exactly see women walking around with skinny guys.
>>
File: prepare yourself.png (517 KB, 1060x995) Image search: [Google]
prepare yourself.png
517 KB, 1060x995
>tfw 6'3"
>220 lbs
>mfw coming for you

All you fuccbois need to step in line and prepare your boipussies for some ravaging. As if you could stop me bahahah (not that you faggots would even want to)
>>
>>24851191
are you implying that i am not?
>>
Still thin honestly. Thanks god the new fashion trends call for tall, lanky guys instead of gross fit dudes.
>>
6'3"
I've fluctuated between 140 and 150 since high school when I hit my growth spurt.
I'm more toward the 140 side now, even though since I moved back in with my parents Ive been eating twice what I was when I lived by myself, and I probably drink twice as much booze (if not more) now too, yet I've probably lost the 7lbs Ive tacked on in a year.
Maybe I have a tapeworm.
>>
>>24851462
i know this type, you think you eat a lot but when it comes down to it you don't. Get a calorie tracking app and see.
>>
>>24851538
Hi /fit/.
I legitimately might have a tapeworm though. I went camping along the missouri river a couple months ago and drank water from a stream without boiling it first.
>>
File: -03.jpg (23 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
-03.jpg
23 KB, 400x388
>>24851608
>I went camping along the missouri river a couple months ago and drank water from a stream without boiling it first.
>>
>>24851661
Gimme a break, I was tripping balls.
On a more serious note.
I don't see how calorie tracking would help me. I know I need more input, I just physically can't overeat more than I already (think) I am.
I exercise every day, usually run at least a mile or ride a stationary bike for an hour or so and I also smoke a lot of weed.
>>
I use to be a literal skele but ive actually been putting in effort into getting bigger
6'0'', 159lb
I know it doesnt seem that bad but my arms are hilariously skinny its not even funny
>>
>>24848676
My main hangup about eating more is that food is fucking expensive.

I live on my own and bust my ass to pay all my bills. So "just eating more" is not a matter of simply eating more, it's a matter of *buying* more food.

Right now I'm trying to figure out how to bulk up a bit cheaply. It's not going well so far. I honestly wish I could just be happy with the way I was, and the only real reason I'm unhappy is because I know how much women don't like skinny guys. Fuck that.

I don't know if life is just hard, or if it's just the way it is and I'm making it harder than it needs to be. Oh well.
>>
>>24852126
iktf bro
Why do I have to work significantly harder than everyone else to just be comfortable?
>>
>>24852313
Beats me. I guess "life isn't fair" holds true.

Then again maybe I just live in the wrong region. Where I am, most girls want a tall, military guy or a "country boy". The girls I've met who seemed really into me were online, and they lived in other states or countries. I've known maybe one girl locally who took a serious interest in me, and that was many moons ago.

I don't hate where I live now (Florida), but I'm seriously questioning if I'm in the right place down here. Of course, it's possible those girls just took a liking to me because they didn't ever meet me in person and get a look at my short, thin body. Meh.
>>
>>24852126
Have you tried buying olive oil and adding it to everything? I found a 3 liter tin online for $14.49 and it's 120 cals with healthy fats per tbsp. Even if you had 4 tbsp a day adding 480 cals to your diet, it would last about 50 days.
Protein powder on sale can work too. It will end up cheaper than meat most of the time and it will give you the same amount of protein.
>>
>>24848676
I dunno, I've gotten used to being a weak twig, all I gotta do is shave, keep my hair long and poof, I'm a megatwink who every gay wants to stick it in.
>>
>>24852871
I didn't know about those. Thanks for the tips, man.
>>
6'0" and 145. Not sure if skelly or not but I look like a skelly
>>
>>24848985
ty mr bones
>>
>>24851713
Running burns calories. If you're trying to gain weight, running is counter productive. If you refuse to stop running, then you just need more calories. If you don't want to eat them, it's time to drink them. Drink a gallon of whole milk daily while going to the gym. I dare you not to put on muscle and weight.
>>
>>24852933
I'm someone else but I'd also recommend learning to cook and buying milk. I get chicken breasts for $1.77 a pound. That's about 100 grams of protein per pound and cheaper than protein powder, although I use that too and it's not that expensive, about 20 grams protein per dollar. A gallon of whole milk is over 100 grams protein and about 2 dollars. Also buy bags of dried lentils, beans, and rice. You can get these for super cheap if you look.
>>
>>24848676
Eat more calories than you need and lift pretty easy solution
>>
>>24848676
6'0
115lbs reporting in.
Try to exercise but feel like I have the flu every time I do and end up sick the rest of the day.
>>
I like being skinny. Not skinnyfat but like a wiry, muscular skeleton. Feels compact man.
>>
>>24853284
The real problem with me is I just have no appetite. I eat 3/4 of a cheeseburger and I'm already full. I've pushed myself to eat more but just end up throwing up. I've thrown up about 5 times in the past year just from this
>>
Just throwing this out there: I think skinny guys are hotter than all hell
>>
>>24848676
I just want a skinny boyfriend with a hairy happy trail who isn't an insufferable drug addict who acts like the typical millennial fuckhead twink "Teehee I'm a cat!". Are there literally any faggots who are actually human beings or are they all just walking memes?
>>
>>24853615
Sounds like me.
Sorry I'm not gay though.
I also buzz my pubes, I prefer a cooler atmosphere down there and like the military look.
>>
>>24853615
That's approximately me but I'm a normal shy nerd instead of a fuckhead.
>>
>>24853578
Same here...Although I come off like an ass since I'm not skinny myself.
Bulky guys are nice too, but I have this weird thing for opposites for some reason.
>>
File: 1445783789044.gif (800 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1445783789044.gif
800 KB, 200x200
>>24848770
Pretty much same exact situation as you but my scale stopped working a few months ago so I could be in the 20's or 40's by now.

It's really hard to eat a regular amount when you're in school and you have to make your own food and you're also poor.
>>
>>24851020
i can tell by your dick you felt it up a little bit to make it grow a bit just for that picture
>>
File: 1444678861006.jpg (511 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1444678861006.jpg
511 KB, 1600x1200
I know it's gotta be an entirely different beast and everything's relative and all that but does anyone else have a hard time grasping how people can't lose weight? Like if I needed to lose weight it would be the easiest thing in the world.
>>
The only way I survive and maintain my weight is by drinking tons of whole milk. It's so cheap and tasty and super nutritious. It's like 4 cents an ounce.
>>
>tfw you can finally ohp the bar
>>
>>24853035
Exact same here. I've focused on just lifting barbells every single night so my arms look really great but I'm a big booser so despite skelly status I got a big belly because I hate crunches / cardio.>>24853109
>>
How do I go from skinnyfat to skinny? I don't want to build muscle or anything. I just want to be lanky and lean. Do I just need to starve myself?
>>
>>24854410
It's difficult for both sides to understand each other.
To me, you guys could just chug oil and gain weight if you wanted without any effort, while I'll be feeling like I'm starving if I don't chose the right foods that fill me up and have to ignore my love of carbs.
>>
File: bioo.jpg (1 MB, 3244x2448) Image search: [Google]
bioo.jpg
1 MB, 3244x2448
>>24854401
>felt my dick up

No, picture related is my dick felt up a little.
>>
>>24851020
I'm 5'9 and 165lbs with an athletic physique and still have ribs, I think some of it is just genetic in terms of how prominent they are
>>
>naturally big without exercising
>bullied hungry skellies in high school

I'm sorry guys. if its any consolation, i'm a lonely virgin.
>>
>>24854814
that is true but he clearly hasn't got his calories / diet set up properly if at all. Trying to gain weight yet running everyday.
>>
5'11" 115pounds 7% body fat pls help
>>
>>24855412
buy a treadmill

glad i could help
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.