[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you blame her for dumping you???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1434485740111.jpg (19 KB, 448x337) Image search: [Google]
1434485740111.jpg
19 KB, 448x337
Do you blame her for dumping you???
>>
File: Operator.png (401 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Operator.png
401 KB, 500x500
who dumped me?
>>
File: hahaha.jpg (98 KB, 958x1061) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.jpg
98 KB, 958x1061
She's going to suffer more from it than I will, and it was sort of mutual. I'm tired of dealing with her poor communication skills and social airs. I'll see her again in the next five years, and I know that she'll still be single and still live with her cat and probably one or two more.

We could have made it work if we had tried I think, but she wasn't down to try if it wasn't perfect from the get-go.
>>
>>24848609
Sorta kinda
>>
Honestly yes. She was way too needy and demanded far too much from me emotionally
>>
>Never been dumped

Every relationship I've ever had ended on my own terms. One time a girl sent me a 3-page email telling me how much of a piece of shit I am after I dumped her. I replied "k".
>>
Nope. I'm a sloppy, and mean drunk. At least I never hit her.
>>
Not really, a couple thousand kms is a bit too far to maintain.
>>
Nope, when I met her I was at my peak; In great shape, tan skin from running all day, good hair, confident. It was when we started dated that I got comfortable, and thus became lazy. When she did finally break it off with me, I had gained all of the weight back and was just generally unhealthy. Almost 2 years later, and I really haven't changed much.
>>
Nope, I was a suicidal piece of shit who refused to get help. She became super unattracted to me due to my lack of confidence and so on.
>>
File: me.jpg (272 KB, 863x720) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
272 KB, 863x720
Not really, I'm a terrible person.
>>
Not really i do not like her kids so fuck it. I rather be alone or eventualy fuck a junkie froma a rave.
>>
>>24849346
why is that??
give it a rest, fucking robot
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.