[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The top sex tourism destinations for western males are mostly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: heart of darkness.jpg (856 KB, 1920x1708) Image search: [Google]
heart of darkness.jpg
856 KB, 1920x1708
The top sex tourism destinations for western males are mostly in southeast Asia. The top sex tourism destinations for western women are Jamaica and parts of Africa. Male sex tourism is reviled and has been the subject of documentaries and numerous news stories condemning it. There is no conversation about female sex tourism, and most people don't even know that it's a thing.

What can we do to bring attention to this?
>>
File: 1448381640415.jpg (52 KB, 800x331) Image search: [Google]
1448381640415.jpg
52 KB, 800x331
>>24848462

Female sex tourism to Jamaica and Africa is spreading AIDS to the west. I think we need a social media campaign to shame this AIDS bringers. #notalloftheAIDSplease
>>
>>24848462
>What can we do to bring attention to this?
Write email to lots of newspapers
>>
>>24848462
Fucking get a girlfriend first you fucking kek.
>>
It's even worse than that. Female sex tourists are viewed as people who seek love and comfort. I seriously had an argument with a femtard about this after she watched 'Paradise Love'
>>
>>24848928
hahaha

goddamn I love this board
>>
>>24848713
This is a good idea. STDs are on the rise thanks to slut culture and sex tourism to nigger countries.
>>
Is bigger better?
>>
We should make more images like that and post them online. Women don't care about some general threat of AIDS or any social responsibility. They only fear being found out for the sluts they are.
>>
I think part of the reason is that SE asia's sex trade has a reputation for providing underage prostitutes too (underage by western laws maybe it's lower there). So there is this association that men who go to SE asia for sex are pedos. Also going there for ladyboys and stuff probably isn't appreciated too much (even if western attitudes to transpeople have changed).
>>
>>24849359
Do you thing all the rentboys in Jamaica are over 18 bro?
>>
>>24849583
I dunno lol, just outlining why some people think the asia sex trade is bad. If you know more about this feel free to kuck my shit up
>>
Who cares multiculturalism is trendy and sticky now theres no stopping it because of muh liberalism xdxd id wait it out until it blows up in everyones faces, might as well move to russia if you want white women that arent race mixed like hell
>>
>>24848462
What do you want us to do, make a documentary about how male sexuality is a perfectly healthy thing to explore, and that male sex tourism is completely okay?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.