[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should women have the right to free choice? Why or why not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: women-choice.png (79 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
women-choice.png
79 KB, 2048x2048
Should women have the right to free choice?

Why or why not?
>>
>>24848426
I think so because freedom over one's self is a human right we're born with.
>>
>>24848426
women should be forced to pass a test of rationality to be able to "choose". This is the most FAIR and reasonable way to do this.
Why? It's something you can't study for, it's psychological, they can't all of a sudden be rational if they are neurotic. There are some women who can't truly reason, we cannot treat them as poorly as the others.
>>
They should be allowed to do whatever they want as long as they're treated like men when they fuck up.
>>
>>24848426
right to choose what, faggot? why do you repost this?

sage
>>
do any of us have free choice anyways?
>>
>>24848426
Yes, unless it involves another person.
Of course, this will never happen.
>>
Nobody has totally free choice. Everyone has external conditions imposed upon them and consequences tacked on to the results of their decisions by external forces. When women, or frankly any group for that matter, says that they want free choice what they really mean is that they want fewer consequences imposed upon their decisions. The imposition of consequences are a necessary part of an orderly and functional society, though they can be taken too far.

Currently we have too few consequences for many problem behaviors and no political will to change this.
>>
>>24848426
if women were made chattel robots would be even farther from getting any, do you think male relatives or a female distribution counsel would ever waste vagina on a lowest tier male?
>>
>>24848426
right to choose what?
>>
File: 1442580297159.jpg (136 KB, 550x567) Image search: [Google]
1442580297159.jpg
136 KB, 550x567
>>24848491
> women should be forced
> the most FAIR

i think the most fair would be if everyone (or no one) had to take the same test
>>
>>24848510
>>24848880
>ITT: People who don't know how to read the OP
>>
File: 1449433972469.png (96 KB, 382x491) Image search: [Google]
1449433972469.png
96 KB, 382x491
>>24848473

No its not. We have to earn our way. If you think otherwise, you're clearly a spoiled yeastie who has lived a spoiled life.
>>
>>24848509
I opened this thread to say just that.
Full autonomy and the consequences thereof. That's what equality is.

The problem, as I see it, is that most people in our generation over-value themselves. They expect special treatment, despite not being special. They want to be able to do as they please, unfettered by self-control or common decency, and then not have to suffer the consequences. They want the government to protect them from themselves, then they get upset when that involves losing the freedom to act badly. Or course, women and minorities get cut more slack there, but that only goes so far.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.