[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop being such a boring person?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: ineedyou.png (517 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ineedyou.png
517 KB, 1280x720
How do I stop being such a boring person?
>>
File: 7727_8d21.jpg (158 KB, 552x783) Image search: [Google]
7727_8d21.jpg
158 KB, 552x783
rewatch nge
>>
>>24848331
Think about the things that you haven't been thinking about.
>>
>>24848331
do some hardcore drugs anon, you might not become more interesting, but you will certainly stop caring.
>>
>>24848392
Fry me to the moon
And ret me pray with all the staars
>>
Kennedy shot first MLAO
>>
>>24848331
Stop worrying about it, live your life and enjoy the things you do.
>>
>>24848429
>Stop worrying about it
But I can't make friends or click with women because I have nothing to talk about.
>>
>>24848453
why do you have nothing to talk about? is your head really so empty?
>>
>>24848331
Stop doing boring things. Do interesting things and then talk about those interesting things.
>>
>>24848493
Nothing people care about.
>>
>>24848331
Take a trip, it can be to a neighbor state, and tell stories about it. Have a little knowledge in a lot of different subjects. People want to be able to relate to you.
>>
>>24848331
get a motorcycle and leather jacket
>>
>>24848562
somebody cared about the thing that you're thinking about enough to make it in the first place. make people care.
>>
>>24848331
Just shoot up a school
>>
It's not us who are boring. It's not my fault all normies hate alcohol. I'll keep talking about it to whoever will listen. I'm slightly interested in homestead stuff too but it's very closely tied to alcohol it may as well be considered just an extension of the topic.

It just kind of sucks because I need someone smart enough to talk to but normies understanding of alcohol seems to stop at 'sometimes things in glass bottles make me dizzy'. My novel ideas for sparkling wine production completely goes over their heads. The only people who come close are beer hipsters but they don't get autistic enough over it. We need to look at efficiency and scale. They're also huge kek faggots. They have mancaves, and even worse the acronym: SWMBO. It means 'I'm a little bitch queer who needs permission from the wife queen and goddess who keeps my balls in her purse to do anything'.
>>
>>24848331
Here ya go mate.
>>
>>24848870

Sounds interesting. Is it a how to bee urself guide? Common sense says to go to clubs and shit for your interests, but it doesn't really make you interesting in the sense of broad appeal to dumbass normalfags.
>>
>>24848927
Nope, it's all about doing new things, exposing yourself to new ideas, getting outside and meeting people, learning new things, stuff like that. Actually a nice and concise airport read.

Gotta do the action items though. That's how you force yourself to become a better person.
>>
File: 1410490011504.jpg (35 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1410490011504.jpg
35 KB, 535x577
>sheltered kid throughout adolescence
>never went anything, never did anything, just went to school, went home, did schoolwork, and played videogames
>no stories to tell, no hobbies
>mfw I go to university and I'm the most boring person in the room at all times
Only hobby I ever had was playing the cello but I never took it seriously and I sold it for money.
>>
>>24848870
>Jessica Hagy
>Teaching a man to be interesting
>>
>>24849035
It's for everyone...
>>
Volunteer somewhere
>>
File: ree.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ree.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>24848392
I will when EVA 4.0 COMES OUT ANNO WHERE THE FUCK IS IT YOU PROMISED US DECEMBER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Stop staying inside watching faggot ass anime and stop playing vidya so much. If you never leave your house then you obviously won't have anything to talk about because you haven't done or seen or experienced anything.
>>
>>24848967

I might pick it up then. I'm more than interesting enough as I am now. Dumbass normalfag appeal is what I struggle with.
>>
>>24849035

It doesn't mean actually interesting. A woman is the perfect teacher for this. They have no personality of their own so they know better than anyone how to pretend to be human.
>>
>>24848331
The broader your interests, generally, the more interesting you are.

When was the last time you made something?

Try to list as many things as you can think of that a well-rounded individual will have done, then do some of them. Bake a cake from scratch, read The Red Badge of Courage, fap with only your off hand for a week.

Spice up your routine by occasionally doing something ordinary a harder way. Take the stairs or go the long way around. Eat a bowl of rice with a tweezers. Read my post backwards.

Basically, stop following the path of least resistance.
>>
>>24849113

Consumption of media is plenty to talk about. Just start off with some stupid ass pretentious film shit, name drop a couple directors, and then talk about whatever pleb shit you like. People are intimidated by filmfags so they'll go along with whatever you say because they're too afraid or stupid to notice the emperor has no clothes.

Also filmfag females are huge sluts. I'm as autist as they come but I've gotten a number and coffee date every film festival I went to, and closed on nearly half of the dates.

Music is the same. Spook them with some generic chitchat about classical then move onto pop shit but use pretentious words to describe it. Real concerts and opera is cool but shit for sluts. The women who go actually know something about their proclaimed interest unlike filmsluts, and tend to be classier. With them I find myself on the defensive because you can't just bullshit them, they'll call your bluff. It is refreshing to have an actual conversation with someone though. It gets old having to pretend a girl is so deep and not like other girls for liking Donnie Darko just to get your dick sucked. Not like other girls isn't just some tired cliche form of ego masturbation btw. It's a cheat code to make sluts put out.
>>
>>24848331
Learn how to interrupt people on cellphones.
>>
>>24849434

Taking the long way is the only use able advice desu senpai. Eating with chopsticks is just a cheap parlour trick and discussion of fap habits(fabits?) only works as crude off hand remarks and one liners. The real trick is using detail and emotion when talking. Autists understand things and are so much smarter than normies it's easy to forget about their perspective. Tell a story, drop an obvious reference, then explain that reference in such a way they get it but can still pretend they got it the first time(think every big bang theory joke here), and use emotional terms when possible.

I like practicing talking on girls and for fun I choose mundane stories. Most recently I told the story of what I had for lunch. I could have just said tendies and a shake, but instead I drew it out. I made it relatable talking about craving Chinese food, there was anticipation, disappointment when they were closed, some zany mishaps of going into a tobacco store on a lark and sperging out then leaving empty handed(le so awkward humor) before finally stumbling across some dumpy hole in the wall that's actually good(discovery and sharing secret). It's cool because there's lots to pick up on and it engages them. Usually they tell a similar story back and topic shifts to a common thread between the two. In the above case it was smoking. I thought it was cool and gentlemanly. She thought it was trashy. A little bit of middle school teasing and that's a solid interaction with a female.

I was always turbosperg and still make plenty of faux pases'ses. It's actually becoming enjoyable now that I have rudimentary competence. I thought small talk was just to hear yourself talk and was a waste of time. Now I realize it's an ice breaker and is to initiate friendly conversation and find common interests. I'm still stumped by the bitch shield but it doesn't bother me anymore. I've watched guys get through it before though and it's fascinating how a girl can go from bitch to giggles.
>>
File: 1443750346609.jpg (121 KB, 839x627) Image search: [Google]
1443750346609.jpg
121 KB, 839x627
>>24849588

>that awkward moment when you realize you weren't actually having a conversation but they were on their Bluetooth
>>
> J
> J
> J
> J
> I NEED YOU.J

What did she mean by this?
>>
File: hairfacephone.jpg (152 KB, 606x592) Image search: [Google]
hairfacephone.jpg
152 KB, 606x592
>>24849588
>interrupt people on cellphones

That's assault.
>>
Learn useful stuff and learn to be helpful learn to fake being interested in other boring lives, seriously no learning french, no learning the inner workings of your favorite game, no learning bout calebs, no learning bout people in general. its not so hard
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.