[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw too intelligent to have friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: 1436156677129.png (892 KB, 1024x896) Image search: [Google]
1436156677129.png
892 KB, 1024x896
>tfw too intelligent to have friends
>>
nice its fun 2 play the victim isnt it lol
im a femenest girl by the way
>>
>>24848306
>too pretentious and full of myself to have friends

fixed that for you OP. just remember there is literally nothing worse than a loser that still has a chip on their shoulder. Youre probably repulsive to everyone that knows you
>>
File: 1408997038444.jpg (167 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1408997038444.jpg
167 KB, 800x800
>>24848306
>smart but lazy
[spoilers]what are we gonna to do in the mute que robot-sempi?[/spoilers]
>>
>>24848306
truth: you are not
>>
File: 1449080021388.png (152 KB, 935x855) Image search: [Google]
1449080021388.png
152 KB, 935x855
>tfw so dumb that you think you're too intelligent to have friends
>>
>tfw high iq and advanced sense of humor doesn't let me connect with the primitive emotional level of common people
>>
>>24848306
nah you're just a cunt
>>
>>24848306
Make a machine with artificial intelligence and enjoy your new friend.

You're not intelligent enough? So you're not intelligent at all.
>>
OP, you're probably too autistic. which doesn't indicate intelligence. just an inability to do well socializing.
>>
Cant have friends, it hurts too much to care..
>>
>tfw only intelligent enough to have bright, talented and important people as friends
>tfw fucked it up and stopped networking because it was too much effort at the time for what I thought was little gain
>all my old friends are going on to be leaders in their field while I become a NEET because i'm too intelligent for commoner jobs
>>
>>24849065
That picture makes me feel comfy
>>
>>24849401
OP, no offense, but I hope you don't talk to people like that because nobody wants to be friends with someone that fucking full of themselves

Especially since you're putting yourself on a massive pedestal here and talking like the only people worthy of befriending you are differential calculus teachers at Harvard and Yale and experienced neurosurgeons when in reality there are people with senses of humor and nice personalities all around you who are probably majoring in bioengineering or some shit but you think you're better than them for some reason
>>
>>24848306
>tfw books are more entertaining than people
>>
>>24848306
>He actually believes that he is too smort to have friends
Anon, you may say you're really smart but to be frank if you blame your intelligence for your lack of friends, then you're not the brightest bulb of the bunch.
>>
>tfw can't stand any of the 3D humans I meet
>much prefer the company of anime girls & my imaginary siblings
>tfw both 2D & imaginary people trump unstable, flawed 3D human filth any day

>>24848306
To quote Sean Kennedy, "get off your fucking egotistical high horse."
>>
ITT dunning kruger effect
>>
File: le wacky violent man.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
le wacky violent man.jpg
66 KB, 1280x720
>>24848306
>doesn't understand that social intelligence is proportionally half your IQ

You're basically retarded OP.
>>
Almost every single intelligent person who is now remembered as being intelligent has had friends, some even had particularly strong friendships.
>>
>>24848306
"narcissistic"/"socially retarted"/"unwilling"/"depressed". Basically anything but intelligent.
>>
>>24848306
I love how in this society if you complement yourself for the reason of your failure, you're a piece of shit, but if you insult yourself over the reason you are a failure. "Oh it's okay, you're adequate."

You can be above the typical intelligence and that's the reason you are isolated so you are all wrong.
>>
>all the salty faggots ITT

there's research supporting this phenomenon, you know. we are unable to relate to people with iqs very dissimilar to ours.
>>
>>24850165
>we
You don't have to relate to people to be friends with them, dumbo.
>>
>>24848306
Me too senapi
>>
>>24850522
this is the most stupid post i've read today, congrats
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.