[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black "Hebrew Israelite" discussion ITT Is there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Black "Hebrew Israelite" discussion ITT

Is there anyone else out there who watches these videos every day?

Has anyone eve actually encountered these guys before? What was it like? Any black people on 4chan want to give their opinion on them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_XGKGt7Kkw
>>
Are they the ones who pass out bean pies?
>>
>>24847812
In NY I saw a group of them verbally harass a BM/AF couple. It was pretty surreal. The black guy was beta as fuck. The shit they said warranted a good punch in the face.
>>
>>24847867
People know that anytime a man is with an Asian woman that he is a beta and they proceed to treat him as such
>>
Thehoodup dot com. They love that site. I go there to read their retarded ass posts about how King James was a black man or how the native Americans were originally black.
>>
We've got one in my neighborhood, he's a travelling monk or some shit. Wears robes and has a walking stick. He's cool though, I'm white and hang out with him to smoke weed.
>>
>>24847898
makes sense desu
>>
theyre not wrong, but theyre not right. either way you're fucked. you are the minority now and your family will be slaves to the beast system.
>>
>>24847812
they're good boys, just blowing off steam, they didn't do nothing
>>
File: 1404113778047.png (192 KB, 623x576) Image search: [Google]
1404113778047.png
192 KB, 623x576
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hPcuw9fYAw

watching them shit-talk is entertaining
>>
im whiter than you, and blue eyed.
>>
we wuz kings n sheeit
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.